Friday, 29/March/2024, 10:26:26 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | Agreddio1 - Yay, new member :) - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » Agreddio1 - Yay, new member :)
Agreddio1 - Yay, new member :)
Agreddio1Date: Monday, 05/December/2011, 8:38:09 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Hi to all,

I'm Agreddio1, 17 years old and I live in... EUROPE, Belgium. The country with no government and which owns the original 'french' fries. biggrin

At the moment I'm playing Resistance 3, no MW3 for me! Maybe I'll get it in 3 weeks. Probably is a better word btw.

You obviously wan't to know how I ended up in BS! because most players are into MW3?
I was just chilling and looking for some vid's of Resistance 3. I found redhamuSLA and really enjoyed (not only his playing, but above all his commentary) his vid's. I noticed he was in the BS! clan and found a link on this channel leading to this site. I also noticed that in one video (I think it was duxy78) another BS! member was playing and they killed the bitches as a whore looking for cocks. smile

So, if anyone's still playing R3, let me know. You can add my PSN (Agreddio1) and probably will meet up in R3, if we're both online. smile
I already had a great time with DTeach btw!

Greets!

KuzuDate: Monday, 05/December/2011, 7:59:09 PM | Message # 2
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
nice to meet you agreddio.

i think you are the first person to join our clan from our video links. which is pretty amazing seeing as how both redham and i have posted a significant amount of videos. welcome!

our members are from all around the world, and we play a different mix of games. not everyone plays the same game at once. i am personally playing and devoted to BF3, but i may be the only one to play it from BS!. i dont think anyone else is going to play R3 if they havent already done so. some of us tried the Beta and werent very impressed. anyays, have fun and enjoy. we are a nice bunch of people, so this is more like a dispersed family than a hardcore clan.

Agreddio1Date: Tuesday, 06/December/2011, 8:31:49 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
I'm very glad to hear that. It's nice to know there isn't a real 'pressure' to perform. Loooove the family feeling wink

Btw: keep up the good work with the vids! What's your youtube account if I may ask?

Ciao!

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 06/December/2011, 7:52:30 PM | Message # 4
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
yep this is a family, not really a clan per se. we dont do game battles. but when we play the same game, we join up, have fun, and do our best to kick ass.

my YT is http://www.youtube.com/user/KuzuRanger

duxy87Date: Thursday, 08/December/2011, 8:29:47 AM | Message # 5
Major general
Group: Moderators
Hey agre really good to have you on board, and welcome to our home of BS!. And as you mentioned, red and i did play a handful of games together on r3 so it's an impressive facet that you discovered us through watching those vids (like kuz said). Don't be shy to get involved on this forum or online, and if you do end up getting mw3 there are a number of us getting into that game. But enjoy r3 in the meantime, and keep watching them vids lol smile

Cheers

Agreddio1Date: Thursday, 08/December/2011, 4:36:30 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant
Thnx dux!
I'll let you know when MW3 has joined my collection. Guess I'm going to buy a mic too... smile

AngDate: Monday, 23/January/2012, 0:13:49 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
You better buy a mic son! I need to get a new headset, my old one broke. sad

I have a buddy that plays R3 only, if I see him online again, I will jump in and you are welcome to join. That guy is probably the best R3 Carbine user ever.

Agreddio1Date: Tuesday, 31/January/2012, 4:15:15 PM | Message # 8
Sergeant
Aaaah, the almighty carb! (But I prefer the Marksman)

But as you know, now I'm into COD. Once I reached L80 again in my second prestige I might be starting to play R3 again!

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » Agreddio1 - Yay, new member :)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024