Thursday, 02/May/2024, 3:27:44 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!! - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 11/May/2010, 11:36:23 PM | Message # 16
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Thx, ban.

I can vouch for dude's vids. It looks like he plays Mercenary TDM? I've only seen a few of his vids, so I'm not sure. Definitely good shit, but this is MY VID'S thread. Fucking hijacker, ban! LOL.

The guy's got lots of vids up & plenty of subscribers too. (^_-)b

I'm still waiting for my first comment, let alone a subscription. (>_<)

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 12/May/2010, 12:58:57 PM | Message # 17
Our Sexy Leader
Three new vids up:

"M1014 Soapland Vol.1", "Asshole on Invasion" & a Nuke on Afghan.

Gogogogo!

KuzuDate: Thursday, 13/May/2010, 7:10:51 AM | Message # 18
The Clan Elder
asshole nuke on rundown:
red- i like this vid. why? cuz ur clinical. u go to work on ppl with precision aiming and claymore traps. sweetness.
ban- this is something i only recently started doing, but watch what red does when hes crouching and looking out of windows. he constantly strafes left and right. this allows him to look out as well as a stationary player, while at the same time making it much more difficult to be counter sniped. (though he didnt need it for this game, since hardly anyone shot at him through the windows) this is a great tactic, that should help u avoid some deaths from long-range. those are the types of things to pick up as lessons from his videos. thx red.

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 13/May/2010, 8:44:51 AM | Message # 19
Our Sexy Leader
Thx, yo.

Move when you are in windows & shit. Word.

Republished the montages for better color. (^_-)b

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 13/May/2010, 7:34:57 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
Couple Of Questions, The "+ Blue Icon" Means You Have Picked Up A New Claymore Right? & Calling A Nuke Gives You A Death As Well?

& red, I Have To Say, I Find Your "Hello- It's Personal" Tag/Thing Very Appropriate.

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 13/May/2010, 8:36:32 PM | Message # 21
Our Sexy Leader
The "+ Blue Icon" is Scavenger. The pack includes whatever I've used. In most cases, I'm resupplying Claymores & ammo. Just for future reference (in case you didn't know), you can only have a max of 2 Claymores active. Once you put down a third, the first one you placed will explode.

LOL @ the Callsign. (^_-)b

Added two Run & Gun FFA's.

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 15/May/2010, 0:16:36 AM | Message # 22
Lieutenant general
Ah, K. Thanks For The Info (Yeah, OK, It's Scavenger- Not "Get More Claymores" >_<)

I Watched The M1014 Vid. I Honestly Like The Freeze Framing Stuff. (Especially On The House Sniper, The One You Revenge Killed- He Was Clueless) I Think That When Editing Vids Being Subtle Is Preferable, Like In The Way You Did It. It Seems Lots Of People Get Carried Away w/ Effects & At Times It Can Be Difficult To Even See What Exactly It Is They Did. Which Shouldn't Be Their Intention. Overuse Of A Certain Effect Can Be Lame IMO Too, But As That Was A Specific Weapon (Freeze Frame w/ All Shotty Kills) It Works Out OK. If It Was A Full Blown Montage, w/ Many Weapon Types, & A Constant Freeze Frame Effect Was Applied, That Would Be Goofy.

I'm Far From The Expert On This Stuff Though. But There You Are.

& My Only "Critical" Complaint Of The Vids Is The Sound Crackle w/ Harrier Airstrikes. Other Than That.... happy

BTW, Does The Throwing Knife Consume Any Perks/Slots Or Anything? I Grin Every Time You Nail Someone With It. The Fact That It Must Be Picked Up After Makes It Even Cooler!

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 15/May/2010, 2:26:08 AM | Message # 23
Our Sexy Leader
Guz, thanks for checking out the vids & taking the time to put up your opinions.  (^_-)b

Since I'm new to this, I'm just trying stuff out.  A part of me actually feels like all the freeze frames might have been a bit much.  One guy at another site suggested reserving them for the last kill in a streak or something.  I'm going to go over the montage again & see what I can do.  I really want to figure out how to do slow-motion, actually.

LOL @ that revenge kill, right?!  I was fucking cracking up when I did that shit.  Too funny.

I'm going to look into that Harrier/airstrike crackle.  I don't know why it does it.  Naturally, it never sounds like that in my headphones.  The last couple of days I was getting sound lag & I'm pretty sure I've successfully trouble-shot that one.  (^_-)b  

Scavenger how I use it in the vids basically means "get another Claymore".  (>_<)

The Throwing Knife takes up your 'equipment' slot.  You can choose only one of a few things that can go there: Frag, Semtex, Throwing Knife, Tactical Insertion, Claymore, Blast Shield & C4.

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 15/May/2010, 9:33:08 AM | Message # 24
Our Sexy Leader
New Salvage FFA vid up + tracks!

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 15/May/2010, 10:15:56 PM | Message # 25
Lieutenant general
Definitely Gotta Experiment. The Thing Is, Some Of It Just Really Isn't Worth The Time IMO. I Looked @ Lots Of Tutorials n' Stuff & It Can Get Very Extensive & Involved. Depends On How Dedicated You Wanna Be. To Be Honest, I Would Probably Be More Inclined To Do More Vids & Editing If I Had An HDTV/HD Recorder/& A Beefy PC To Process It All.

Slowing A Clip Should Be Cake, Though! Search It Up!

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 16/May/2010, 1:11:04 PM | Message # 26
Our Sexy Leader
Right. Not sure if I'll ever get into it seriously enough to warrant purchasing buff equipment for it.

Put up "Asshole on Crash" & a Fast Rust win.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 16/May/2010, 11:35:50 PM | Message # 27
The Clan Elder
ill post up my 2 Yen.
i love the vids. im a much bigger fan of the whole gameplay over the montage stuff.
the crackling is kinda ghetto, but it adds flavor. lol
i did notice on some vids that there seemed to be a time delay between the sound and actual gameplay. i remember one clearly (afghan) and i could see u firing, but it was a split second delay before i heard the gunfire.

i honestly think u should try ur hand at commentating. im sure if u did, combined with some of tactics/small talk, u could garner some following on youtube (if u so desired). but up to u.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 16/May/2010, 11:41:33 PM | Message # 28
The Clan Elder
lmao...
that 'super fast rust' is the epitome of an Asshole clip.
u won the game in less than 2:30... haha thats carnage. love it.

asshole on crash:
u lucked up with some of those noobs.. that one guy climbed the ladder, caught u with ur pants down while u were putting down a claymore, and still couldnt even kill u. and the guy in corridor missed an easy shank (something i would do) on u. i never get tired of seeing u aim/turn/move so quickly; though i thought u were on standard settings? thx for the shout out in credits!

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 17/May/2010, 4:51:25 AM | Message # 29
Our Sexy Leader
Haha! That Rust match was crazy, right? When I got the ChopGun you can see me hesitate. I was literally thinking something like,"Overkill to activate it while my Harrier's still out? Hmm... Fuck it!".

The sound lag problem has been taken care of. Easy fix!

About that Crash vid, were they noobs? I mean in an experience way. I try to not put up any vids containing a bunch of newbs. That shit isn't impressive, IMO. I've got a flawless 30-0 Quarry match recorded with a silenced TAR, but there's like 3 low ranks in it. I haven't bothered to put it up. I sometimes wonder what the difference is, though. I honestly can't believe how many people don't use Ninja Pro in FFA's & who obviously have it available to them. (>_<)

I think dude got stunned by the Claymore & I jumped back all crazy & sideways. At least I think I did. banion & I have talked about it & we both think what you & the enemy see might be mad different. Like on my screen it looks like I barely bunny-hopped, but to them I do a jump like I'm Carl Lewis or some shit.

As far as my settings go, I AM on regular type settings--level 4 speed & default button configuration.

duxy87Date: Monday, 17/May/2010, 8:09:38 AM | Message # 30
Major general
Haha red u fool killing yourself with your own chopper gunner in rust. Though i have done that before and feel like an idiot.

more request vids red: 1. riot shiled with c4? 2. tac knife. 3. Run & gun Akimbo 1887's?? bang bang!

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024