• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » Litte Big Planet 2
Litte Big Planet 2
duxy87Date: Thursday, 20/January/2011, 3:22:52 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Moderators
Yo,

So I just bought this game today.. haven't yet played it but needed to get a thread up as I know a few of you are interested in getting it too.

Check gamespot's review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4oJWUJpbLY

What made the first one such a joy to play was that it took a simple and fun approach of gaming. Great interaction with mutiplayer, and the best feature is that pretty much anyone can pick up a controller and be good at it. And not to mention creative!
In the sequel, from the sources I've gathered, it expands the possibilites of what the original didn't have! Improvements to different mechanics, camera shots, game modes, and powerups just to mention a few. Niv has also rated it highly, and has been playing it ever since he bought it..

Not sure when i'll get to play as it's my birthday tomorrow and will be busy, but once I get a good grip on things I'll post more info..

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 20/January/2011, 10:39:51 AM | Message # 2
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Word. Might be getting this shit. I'm going to have to get something like the Sony Soundbar first, though. I'm rocking a monitor for my games & that shit doesn't have speakers. I wonder if the woman will consider it reasonable seeing as I've bought hella electronics the last couple of months. (>_<)

nivasan6Date: Thursday, 20/January/2011, 11:57:45 AM | Message # 3
Major general
If you liked the first one then you will definitely like the second. It's basically the same, but improved everything minus some minor platforming hiccups that the first one had. That is my only complaint about this game is they have not fixed the jumping, but the added features make up for it. It's also easier and faster to create levels and also to join friends. I noticed that load times are significantly faster now than they were. I'm going to finish the story first before creating a level or levels.

AlucardDate: Saturday, 22/January/2011, 4:02:04 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
just picked this up from the sony lounge and they gave me a extra collector's edition dlc voucher. let me know if any of you want it ^_-

im using the bookends for my games since i dont own any books lol

nivasan6Date: Wednesday, 26/January/2011, 12:10:43 PM | Message # 5
Major general
Alu, that was hilarious.

Alu, did you like the sackboy in the collector's edition? I was a bit disappointed with it.

AlucardDate: Wednesday, 26/January/2011, 6:00:17 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
ill admit that i did want the collectors edition mainly for the sackboy plushie. the end product(sackboy plush) isnt as great as i hoped it would be but im content with it. all in all, the Alien costume, bookends and sackboy was worth he extra $20 for me.

nivasan6Date: Thursday, 27/January/2011, 1:33:56 PM | Message # 7
Major general
That's the same reason why I got the collector's edition. I wanted a Sackboy, but did not want to shell upwards of $50 for a good one, lol. I am sort of glad that I finally have a Sackboy.

duxy87Date: Monday, 31/January/2011, 12:16:26 PM | Message # 8
Major general
So you guys have a little teddy bear sack boy for you to sleep with at night. Just don't get you penis caught in the zipper bit if you're into that kind thing lol..

Man, I can't get away from this music sequencer feature I've got into. It is so addictive. I'm making covers for songs, and I've already made a deadmau5 song which I put in a level and it's attracted a lot of interest. Had no idea there was so many deadmau5 fans out there! Gotta love having music talent though.. So much fun!

nivasan6Date: Monday, 31/January/2011, 6:53:58 PM | Message # 9
Major general
lol, Duxy.

deadmau5 is bloody amazing, and your level is phenomenal. The amount of detail you have in there is unbelievable. I for one am not talented enough to create cover songs, or good songs for that matter. I'm not good at level design, but I'm good at creating tracks and in general coming up with new game ideas; in other words I'm good at game design.

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 31/January/2011, 7:14:05 PM | Message # 10
Our Sexy Leader
Umm...collaborate?

AlucardDate: Monday, 31/January/2011, 7:51:43 PM | Message # 11
Colonel
dux, your level is pretty sweet! good times getting on to the heart? thingie lol

duxy87Date: Monday, 28/February/2011, 9:25:44 AM | Message # 12
Major general
Fuck hearts... its all about me being a beast with the music sequencer. Really though, I have made plenty more music since you last visited al. Pity I'm just having too much fun with the creativity factor using the music seq. Lot of deadmau5, dance tunes, 8bit songs, Nintendo classics (mario and zelda) that i've re-created.... Ahh what the heck you guys have all moved on, which is natural so I don't blame ya.

LBP2 till Resistance 3 comes out. Gona be anti-social too (not entering chat). We'll meet up with you guys on release of R3.

Peace ya'll

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 28/February/2011, 11:47:42 AM | Message # 13
Our Sexy Leader
Why no chat? Gotta concentrate?

duxy87Date: Tuesday, 01/March/2011, 0:51:55 AM | Message # 14
Major general
Well in creative mode your either wired in and get something done, or you fuck around and not make anything lol

nivasan6Date: Tuesday, 01/March/2011, 12:09:16 PM | Message # 15
Major general
dux, I totally forgot about LBP2, I was too angry with the pricks who complained about Killzone 2 and don't even play Killzone 3 (which was basically made for those whining cocksuckers). I still need to make a level eh? I'll try and get to it before April, lol. Maybe during my one week break, I will try and come up with something.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » Litte Big Planet 2
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024