Main | Dear Kuzu, - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mess Hall » General Discussion » Dear Kuzu,
Dear Kuzu,
redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 05/January/2012, 12:43:25 PM | Message # 1
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Hey, dude. Would you fucking get on Twitter already? That was the first thing I wanted to say. Here's the second:

Message Tweeted about Machinima Respawn wanting vid submissions!

Lastly, a reply to your post in the "Dear redham," thread is coming. Sorry about the delay. I've been BUSY. (^_-)d

KuzuDate: Thursday, 05/January/2012, 11:12:20 PM | Message # 2
The Clan Elder
My phone isn't internet enabled (fuck no I ain't paying $60+ just to receive text messages & jerk off on the web on a 1" screen) so I have no love for Twitter bitch. (>_<) Non-sarcastically, what is it really for anyway? For subs/fans? or for talking with friends on the spot?

I actually deleted one of my posts. It seemed inappropriate but I can give you the gist if you still care.

Oooh. That link is cool. Can you (or any other kind souls who watches my vids) help me choose my best 3 vids as per their request??

EDIT: on second thought, can you confirm that is actually a team respawn guy? i have read previous submission guidelines and they specifically say DONT send anything to their email, but put it on the Facebook respawn army application (as i mentioned before). maybe this is just some guy fucking with us to get ppl to mass spam machinima out of spite. for real.

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 06/January/2012, 8:37:04 AM | Message # 3
Our Sexy Leader
I'm using Twitter for all of those things you mentioned & "networking".

Pretty sure the guy is Respawn Team, dude. Read his prior tweets (SW1NG) & a dude I know that is already with Machinima recognized him & sent an email submission right away. LOL.

As for helping you choose your 3 best vids, how about narrowing it down for us a bit to say 5-7 vids?

And yeah, I'd like to hear the gist of your deleted message! (^_-)d

KuzuDate: Sunday, 08/January/2012, 9:39:10 PM | Message # 4
The Clan Elder
wtf i could have sworn i wrote a reply to this a day ago!
<--- alzheimers

i dont even know how to use twitter so i trust u on the guys reputation. sounds cool then.
most likely, i will go with:
1. MAV roadkills - since it seems to create a reaction (either good or bad) and i think its entertaining.
2. RAOK gunner - since it seems ppl like watching ppl who help others
3. Aggressive Defense: Behind enemy lines OR Hold the line / Tunguska: Nosharh / Tank: 20-0 Flawless

ah the gist of the message was this: met dude a few months ago. dude had 200 subs. dude put out quality vids frequently. now dude gets hundreds of subs daily. *now at 7K. and dude gets machinima contract. moral of the story = there is hope. dreams come true!

Forum » Mess Hall » General Discussion » Dear Kuzu,
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024