Friday, 19/April/2024, 2:13:20 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | Black Ops: [Custom Class] - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » Black Ops: [Custom Class] (individual setups + TEAM setups)
Black Ops: [Custom Class]
KuzuDate: Thursday, 28/October/2010, 11:39:59 PM | Message # 1
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
i have put some thought into my classes and decided on these, partly because it was what worked for me in MW2 and partly because i know it fits my playing style. obviously, i dont know how some things will work out until i see them in action, but this gives me room to do all the things i love: run/stealth/everything/LMG/snipe. hopefully it may give someone some good ideas, so u can make your own, or copy mine is cool too.

edit ver.800
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snake Eyes: (stealth; versatile) * * * [slot 1]
ghost/SoH/ninja--silencer SMG/AR--semtex/decoy/c4--napalm(5),mortar(6),chopper(7)
----------
Predator: (main; versatile) * * * [slot 2]
scav/SoH/ninja --silencer (auto)AR--semtex/nova/clay--napalm(5),mortar(6),chopper(7)
----------
Shredder: (main; attack w/distance) * * * [slot 3]
scav/war/ninja--silencer+dot AR--semtex/decoy/clay--spy(3),CP(5),mortar(6)
----------
Punisher: (attack loud) * * * [slot 4]
hardline/SoH/hack --dot AR--semtex/nova/jam--spy(2),CP(4),mortar(5)
~or~
Punisher Hot: (fire attack) * * * [slot 4]
hardline/SoH/hack--flamethrower AR--semtex/nova/jam--spy(2),CP(4),mortar(5)
----------
Robocop: (cover-fire) * * * [slot 5]
hardline/war/hack--grip+dot LMG--semtex/nova/jam--spy(2),CP(4),chopper(6)
----------
Tinkerbell:(speed rush) * * * [slot 6]
light/SoH/mara--silenced (or extended clip) SMG/Shotty--tomahawk/decoy/c4--spy(3), napalm(5), mortar(6)
----------
Viper: (sniper) * * * [slot 7]
ghost/scout/ninja--infrared Sniper--semtex/willypete/motion--RC(3),CP(5),mortar(6)
----------
Shrapnel: (armor assault)
flak/war/hack--launcher+dot AR--frag/nova/jam--RC(3),napalm(5),mortar(6)

List of the perks I will buy first:
ghost --SoH -- ninja
scav -- war
hardline -- hack

KuzuDate: Friday, 29/October/2010, 0:00:26 AM | Message # 2
The Clan Elder
[TEAM-BASED SETUP]
now, on top of this, i would like to suggest something else.
(this is a different idea from what i had before of us doing coordinated classes/setups/perks to get a well-balanced team. i would still like to try that out, but it will take longer to organize.)

so heres this idea:
not only would it be incredibly fun, i also think it would actually be quite effective if we all choose a "themed" team-setup, which shared some weps/equip/perks with everyone in the party. we could play as we normally do most of the time, but every once in a while, we decide to do a full team setup.

for example:
[TEAM] Ghost Squad: (stealth intel)
ghost/SoH/ninja--silencer SMG/AR--tomahawk/decoy/motion--spy(3),CP(5),blackbird(8)

Ghost Squad: obviously, we go for stealth. we move aggressively, pushing up toward the enemy. but we play conservatively as well. we have the advantage of pure stealth, from everything but motion sensors. use tomahawks to keep stealth 100% and silencers only. now imagine this; we drop 5 decoys and drop our motion sensors. the enemy will obviously come to that area. but we surprise them from a different angle or behind. mass murder ensues.
the pure amount of decoys is enough to confuse any enemy, even if they think they figured out our scheme. even if u know decoys are available, u will intuitively assume red dot = enemy and go there. its gaming 2nd nature. use spy plane, and blackbird for full recon abilities. also, since often CP gives lower streaks, its likely to award u with another spy plan, or if lucky, something strong. win/win!
edit: apparently, u get 2 decoys! so even more fun...

[TEAM] Terror Squad:(psychological warfare)
--flamethrower AR--frag/nova/jam--napalm(5),mortar(6),valkyrie(7)

Terror Squad: have u seen the vid for Nova Gas? its like walking through poison gas. this is psychologically very effective. the enemy will move out of the gas field. but they will be scared by walking through it. then they come out where u want, and blast them. on top of that, jammer is psychologically effective as well. without a radar, most ppl panic and cannot cope. if we throw down 5 nova gas bombs and 5 jammers in different areas, the enemy will be so utterly confused and demoralized. the will shit their pants. now on top of that, once we have them in our sights, we get close and burn them alive. as much as dying from noob toobs, shotties, or anything else hurts our pride, just imagine getting Roasted alive. over and over. seriously. this sounds like a half-ass "funny" class, but i truly think it could be very effective. i sincerely want to try it out as a team (meaning we all have it). the perks/streaks are debatable, of course.
edit: apparently u get 2 nova gas nades! even more fun.

GuzmanDate: Friday, 29/October/2010, 2:53:02 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
I'm w/ you on Ghost Squad. Blackbird is my fav KS, actually. From the looks of it.

Message edited by Guzman - Friday, 29/October/2010, 2:53:12 AM

duxy87Date: Friday, 29/October/2010, 9:47:29 AM | Message # 4
Major general
So is the Blackbird similar to an AC130?

And what's the difference between Napalm and Mortar?

KuzuDate: Friday, 29/October/2010, 12:12:33 PM | Message # 5
The Clan Elder
blackbird is like a super UAV. it is real time, constant UAV. not the 2 second delay on regular uavs. and im sure it lasts longer.

from COD wikia: "Blackbird" is going to be an 8-killstreak for multiplayer. The Blackbird functions as an advanced radar, showing both position and direction of enemy players. Unlike the Spy Plane, which displays enemies through incremental sweeps, the Blackbird displays enemies in real-time. It also cannot be shot down, due to its capability to operate at very high altitudes at over Mach 3. It is unknown how long the Blackbird will stay in-game for.

Napalm is one set of cluster bombs, sorta the way air strike is for MW2. except the fire keeps burning a little after bombs are dropped, which can still get kills.

Mortar lets u manually select any 3 locations. u dont guide them after, just single bomb shots. to me, its like having 3 weak predators. seems a pretty effective streak for DOM.

GuzmanDate: Friday, 29/October/2010, 11:32:12 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant general
Blackbird is best IMO, just for the fact that it reveals everyone, all the time. Especially since KS don't contribute to other KS. The negative is that it's an 8KS, (bit high?) it's duration, (who knows how long) & possible negation w/ ghost.

Quote (Kuzu)
Mortar lets u manually select any 3 locations. u dont guide them after, just single bomb shots. to me, its like having 3 weak predators. seems a pretty effective streak for DOM.

I like. Use when we dominate DOM? ^_-

Message edited by Guzman - Friday, 29/October/2010, 11:32:22 PM

banion7Date: Saturday, 30/October/2010, 1:50:28 AM | Message # 7
Colonel
@Kuz,

These strats sound like tons of fun - it would be so cool if this game actually does offer this kind of depth - Im pretty sure I said that in chat last night too - but anyways, it would make the whole point of partying so much more important.

Here's to hoping...

duxy87Date: Saturday, 30/October/2010, 2:00:55 AM | Message # 8
Major general
Quote (Kuzu)
blackbird is like a super UAV. it is real time, constant UAV. not the 2 second delay on regular uavs. and im sure it lasts longer.
from COD wikia: "Blackbird" is going to be an 8-killstreak for multiplayer. The Blackbird functions as an advanced radar, showing both position and direction of enemy players. Unlike the Spy Plane, which displays enemies through incremental sweeps, the Blackbird displays enemies in real-time. It also cannot be shot down, due to its capability to operate at very high altitudes at over Mach 3. It is unknown how long the Blackbird will stay in-game for.

So does the real time radar covers the one already there.. so team mates can see it?? Or does only the guy who activated it can see, and just tells the team where they are?

KuzuDate: Saturday, 30/October/2010, 3:44:43 AM | Message # 9
The Clan Elder
of course, these are just my ideas. please chime in with new ideas, revisions, or a completely different team setup.
i guess it will be too hard to assign roles, since there are just so many endless combinations, and we cant easily choose something we all agree on, then multiply that by 5 classes.

so this whole-team setup is a different idea, but yah, sounds fun eh?

@dux. good question. i have no idea! i think it would actually be a very crap streak if its only for the one who earned it. with streaks being unstackable (kills from streaks do not add to next streak), the whole dynamic of streaks totally changes. that is why im gonna be using hardline alot more this time. will be harder to get an 8streak this time. to me, thats almost like an 11 streak for mw2, maybe harder?

throw up more ideas. lets come up with something we can all (somewhat) agree on, and use it on rare occasions for a great time.

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 31/October/2010, 5:54:34 AM | Message # 10
Our Sexy Leader
'Ghost Squad' is going to be sick!

KuzuDate: Monday, 01/November/2010, 0:29:49 AM | Message # 11
The Clan Elder
[TEAM] Hearts Squad: (revive)
2nd chance

Hearts Squad: this one is pretty simple. ur free to choose anything u want, just put on 2nd chance perk! in a regular game, no one is going to revive that one noob on their team using this perk. but if we played together, this would not only be funny as hell, it might actually work! imagine this: we play something like DOM, player 1 (rusher with Lightweight) goes for the flag. he gets killed, but gives up the enemy location. player 2 comes in, kills that guy, while player 3 revives player 1. in that process, player 2 bites the dust, but player 4 is ready to revive him. and so on and so forth. fun, yes??!! also, we should always remain in pairs, so there is someone on point, and someone for assistance.

duxy87Date: Wednesday, 03/November/2010, 9:03:07 AM | Message # 12
Major general
I have one:

BS! Fire Department

any weapon with flamethrower attachment and nova gas.
perks: flak jak or scav/warlord/tac mask

Everyone equips flamethrower attachment and run around the map like f***ing idiots throwing nova gas everywhere then burn them at close range. BURN BABY BURN!

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » Black Ops: [Custom Class] (individual setups + TEAM setups)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024