Thursday, 18/April/2024, 11:10:24 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | BLOPS Emblems! - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » BLOPS Emblems!
BLOPS Emblems!
duxy87Date: Sunday, 21/November/2010, 4:15:56 AM | Message # 16
Major general
Group: Moderators
Quote (redhamuSLA)
A ban? Perhaps. We'll see. If I get banned, I'll just rock another account. (^_-)b

I think the difference to how i got was banned was that I was playing a G rated game, where this game is MA. So i dont think they will place a ban for this kinda stuff..

Quote (Alucard)
i made my uninspired pony emblem for my unicors account

I saw that, and i love it! You even have a unicorn background too.

Quote (Guzman)
purchased emblems & backgrounds stay upon prestiging. So you can just buy what you can afford before prestiging to get the most out of it.

Yeah I learnt that the hard way lol. I had 38k points saved when I prestiged thinking I would be able to use it afterwards. If only i knew, I would just buy all the pictures, backgrounds and layers that I could..

Guz r u gona prestige again?

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 21/November/2010, 4:55:52 AM | Message # 17
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Alu, I'm working on one for you. (^_-)b What color do you want the unicorn to be? Should it have a METAL feel to it all?

Guz, The only guidelines I'd need is an image to work with & the general feel you are trying to go with like:

Main image(s).
Cool or cute?
Minimalistic or intricate?
BS! tag or not?
Favorite color?

Any bit of information will help.  I would want you to rock it cuz you actually liked it, not out of obligation.

GuzmanDate: Sunday, 21/November/2010, 8:43:01 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant general
Quote (duxy87)
I think the difference to how i got was banned was that I was playing a G rated game, where this game is MA. So i dont think they will place a ban for this kinda stuff..

They'd havta ban 1/2 the community if so!

Quote (duxy87)
Guz r u gona prestige again?

Once I get put on fastpath I'm gonna switch to my main acc, & go all the way. I think, maybe.

Quote (redhamuSLA)
Guz, The only guidelines I'd need is an image to work with & the general feel you are trying to go with like:

Cool or cute? -Either/both
Minimalistic or intricate? -Relatively simple. Add some detail, but no need to add things that can't be seen.
BS! tag or not? -Avoid text. esp "FTW" & "FAIL"
Favorite color? -Can't say. Depends on image.

Message edited by Guzman - Sunday, 21/November/2010, 8:43:29 PM

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 25/November/2010, 9:28:19 PM | Message # 19
Our Sexy Leader
Guz, these are the emblems I made w/ you in mind. Feel free to use any or none of them. I'd also like some feedback. You know, stuff you like & don't amongst these options. So, without further ado...

kirakira15
-kirakira15 information

kirakira16
-kirakira16 information

kirakira17
-kirakira17 information

kirakira18
-kirakira18 information

kirakira19
-kirakira19 information

banion7Date: Thursday, 25/November/2010, 10:29:55 PM | Message # 20
Colonel
Holy moly shizzles starting to get artistic!

Who d have thought this new game would outdo the previous one to this extent, on so many levels!

Can u make one of Princess Leah in the Gold bikini, you know, when she was hoeing it up wit Jabba the Hut??

*Disclaimer* As much as it may seem, despite all the compelling evidence pointing in that direction, I am not and never have been that much into Star Wars.... You know, I liked it and all in the 'normal' sense but...

Working it from the irony tip?? LOLZ. Now I've only damned myself more - wha T ever!!!

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 26/November/2010, 2:49:11 AM | Message # 21
Our Sexy Leader
Getting my ART on, son!

I'll see what I can do about the captive Jabba Leah, you nerd! (^_-)b

GuzmanDate: Friday, 26/November/2010, 4:28:59 AM | Message # 22
Lieutenant general
15: Perfect. I'd add a 3rd lantern if it had more layer space, but that's it. It's funny cause I was thinking of more of a logo rather than a pic, but it works out well. Me likey!

16: Prob least fav of the bunch. Like the flag bg, soldier silhouette, & horse heads, though I might order them in another way. I'll play w/ this one. It sucks we can't retain the cloth texture on here though!

17: LOVE the red bg w/ frills & squiggles. Red & gold very regal. Would probably substitute Mr. birdee w/ something else, but IDK what...

18: As an idea to be pitched, it sounds too generic, but I also like this one. I also prefer Mr. birdee's presence here. ^_-

19: Very cool actually. The concept & style bring it out. Though as a emblem to use in-game I think I'd pass. My only gripe w/ it is the size of the cones. LOL. I don't know of any that reach up to a dude's belly, but there you go. ^_-

Message edited by Guzman - Friday, 26/November/2010, 4:29:39 AM

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 26/November/2010, 6:16:10 AM | Message # 23
Our Sexy Leader
I know we talked over Skype & shit, but thanks for the articulated response. It'll help me out. (^_-)b

For the last one, haven't you ever jacked a traffic cone before? I thought that was some rite of passage type shit. Them shitz is hella big!

I'll see what I can do about your PM request. You just want it in the style or you are actually looking for an emulation of sorts? If the later, what are you thinking? (Character-wise.)

AlucardDate: Friday, 26/November/2010, 2:47:35 PM | Message # 24
Colonel
damn red! you've got some vision for creating. why dont you play little big planet!?

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 26/November/2010, 7:26:27 PM | Message # 25
Our Sexy Leader
Thanks, Alu! I've played LBP, but level design is on a whole different level, IMO. It's got to both look good & be fun. I'm not sure if I would be a good judge for the 'fun' factor. The other problem is that making those LBP levels take FOREVER, right? (>_<)

On kind of a side note, your emblem was causing me some trouble this morning. I don't want to do anything too obvious or 'normal'. There had to be some room for my own aesthetics, but working with the 'hearts_unicorns' name seemed a bit restrictive. LOL. I'll keep trying, though. An image came up just now, as a matter of fact! (^_-)b

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 27/November/2010, 1:09:36 AM | Message # 26
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
thanks for the articulated response. It'll help me out. (^_-)b

Yeah, a bit better than the live vers huh? *wink*

Quote (redhamuSLA)
For the last one, haven't you ever jacked a traffic cone before? I thought that was some rite of passage type shit. Them shitz is hella big!

Oh... Shi... Really? BBL.

Quote (redhamuSLA)
I'll see what I can do about your PM request. You just want it in the style or you are actually looking for an emulation of sorts? If the later, what are you thinking? (Character-wise.)

Scratch that.

Message edited by Guzman - Saturday, 27/November/2010, 1:17:10 AM

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 27/November/2010, 4:49:18 AM | Message # 27
Our Sexy Leader
Roger that. So, you're going with the night time Hanami?

KuzuDate: Saturday, 27/November/2010, 5:57:11 AM | Message # 28
The Clan Elder
i would like to make a formal request to claim emblem #17.
red is my color.
scavenger vulture is a cool bird.
skull face is fresh.
banner border is stylin'.

its perfect in my eyes. frikken sweet artwork, maestro.

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 27/November/2010, 6:22:47 AM | Message # 29
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
So, you're going with the night time Hanami?

I will switch it up? It's dumb you can't save @ least 5... BTW, completely unrelated, but I think I know the cause of scratchy/dying mic on Skype. &... it's Skype's fault! LOL.

Quote (Kuzu)
i would like to make a formal request to claim emblem #17.

Huh! Get off my turf homie!

Message edited by Guzman - Saturday, 27/November/2010, 6:54:27 AM

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 27/November/2010, 11:32:38 AM | Message # 30
Our Sexy Leader
For Kuzu...

kirakira20
-kirakira20 information

Like I said in the PSN PM, I'll attack your emblem again. I only had time for one. Maybe it'll work. Maybe it won't. Let me know how you feel about it. (^_-)b

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » BLOPS Emblems!
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024