[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | [BS!] Meet & Greet Thread - Page 3 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Briefing Room » Clan Announcements » [BS!] Meet & Greet Thread
[BS!] Meet & Greet Thread
KuzuDate: Tuesday, 26/October/2010, 8:06:25 PM | Message # 31
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
welcome, or should we say, welcome back to the clan patrick.
after just a few games played with this guy, i can tell hes a beast on the battlefield. even with a yellow bar connection, he was posting top numbers on the games we played. very skillful this guy. great to have u onboard for call of duty. im assuming ur getting black ops too?

PatrickDate: Tuesday, 26/October/2010, 9:34:54 PM | Message # 32
Lieutenant
Group: Users
yea, but i might buy black ops after 1-2 months of its release. Im still saving money. cry

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 26/October/2010, 9:47:12 PM | Message # 33
The Clan Elder
sell some of those old games u dont play? wink

PatrickDate: Wednesday, 27/October/2010, 1:38:58 AM | Message # 34
Lieutenant
no need, just checked my wallet. I have enough money to buy it! When is it coming out?

banion7Date: Wednesday, 27/October/2010, 2:00:34 AM | Message # 35
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Hi Patrick, Im sure youll have fun in BS!.

I used to be a pretty heavy Warhawk user - what was your callsign/ tag in that game?

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 27/October/2010, 2:08:22 AM | Message # 36
The Clan Elder
game will be released Nov. 9. just a few weeks.

PatrickDate: Wednesday, 27/October/2010, 10:20:06 PM | Message # 37
Lieutenant
banion7: is the callsign/tag the rank? If it is, I think Im a wingman.

kuz: cool cool

Added (27/October/2010, 10:20:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hey kuz, are you buying black ops? Cuz i read some of your posts here that say that you try not to buy new games.

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 27/October/2010, 11:19:45 PM | Message # 38
The Clan Elder
haha forget everything i say! its all lies...

i was against getting MW2 because i knew it would be faulty, full of annoyances, and have poor support from Infinity Ward. i was completely correct, but i still got the game, and despite all the grievances, i still enjoy(ed) it.

i was against getting Black Ops only because my 2nd child was born (in august) and i didnt think id have time (or "guilt-free permission" from wife) to play it. if i could only play it once/twice a week, i would feel so antsy, annoyed, and frustrated that i couldnt play more, meanwhile i would be poor at the game (with so little playing time). BUT i have been playing nearly everyday (red dead redemption, and now back to MW2) for at least 2 hours, so that is good enough for me. i have already ordered Black Ops, so im gonna play till my hearts content!

i really hope to party up with a bunch of our clan mates, because that just makes it so much more fun. lately we have been having parties of 4,5,6 ppl, and it has been so much more rewarding and enjoyable. hopefully this will continue (im sure it will).

banion7Date: Thursday, 28/October/2010, 0:15:59 AM | Message # 39
Colonel
Patrick, nah, was just wondering what your psn id was lol - that's what I was trying to say, just couldn't come up with the right terminology at the time.

So many good memories from that game... lol.

PatrickDate: Thursday, 28/October/2010, 1:27:37 AM | Message # 40
Lieutenant
kuz: haha. Only thing i hate in COD games is the connection. Unlike resistance in which you can play with everyone without any problems with connection. And the NAT Type pisses me off cuz i got mine on NAT Type 3 so i couldnt host parties and it takes a long time to search a game. I hope resistance 3 comes out early next year.

banion: In warhawk I use erwinm, but my main acc recently is DLast1. I played warhawk for a 3 months, most of the time i play in unranked games. Its very hard to rank up in warhawk, it takes so much time. I still play warhawk from time to time. Its very fun and addicting(according to my cousins and brothers). I liked the 4player online. its so cool. BTW, i sent you a friend request in ps3.

duxy87Date: Friday, 29/October/2010, 10:06:24 AM | Message # 41
Major general
Quote (Patrick)
I hope resistance 3 comes out early next year.

Should be around Q3 2011. So hopefully July - October. Guz is the go to man for any info on resistance,. He is an absolute beast playing with that guy. Dlast you should look forward playing with that man as it's an honor to have him by your side.

Quote (Kuzu)
i really hope to party up with a bunch of our clan mates, because that just makes it so much more fun. lately we have been having parties of 4,5,6 ppl, and it has been so much more rewarding and enjoyable. hopefully this will continue (im sure it will).

Yeah I have been enjoying the recent parties we've had together. We've taken more of a team approach and is good practice for the new released game. Few additional party members also making thier stand too. Is that mokka guy your mates with kuz is going to be part of BS!?

KuzuDate: Friday, 29/October/2010, 12:21:47 PM | Message # 42
The Clan Elder
Mokka is a friend of a friend. but ive played with him now 3or4 times this week. and he keeps putting on the BS tag. hes a solid player, i like him. ill ask him what he thinks about joining forces.

i have to say, besides the extreme carnage that he inflicts on opponents even with his yellow bar connection, i am having a great time playing with DLast1. we played a few more games tonite, and we were going in tandem. watching each others back, watching as one of us got flag, the other watched the pathway. THIS is the freaking type of stuff we need to focus on. THIS is what makes the game fun. i know we can all hold our own when playing "lone wolf", but i really think it defeats the purpose of playing together.

its kinda ironic, since for many, many, many 'O games, i have been the type of player to run against the herd, going off on my own, and not cooperating. but lately, i feel im changing. i want to go grab a flag, or at least back up Dux or Chub jumping on it. LOL! i am very happy with how we are progressing as of late. rolling in pairs is essential, and it is so much fun. its like being in the movies with ur favorite action star. *goo gog gogogo . check the corners. clear!! HOLD. swat swat swat.*

duxy87Date: Friday, 29/October/2010, 12:41:38 PM | Message # 43
Major general
Yeah i know whatchu u mean kuz... It's contagious, and infectious feeling to feel oblidged to help out buddies when the need you. Good to know your giving dutch rudders to team mates haha.. I'm really liking Dlast, always puts in for the team! and can rape wink

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 30/October/2010, 0:13:13 AM | Message # 44
Lieutenant general
I wanna be a flag running buddy!

PatrickDate: Saturday, 30/October/2010, 9:53:10 AM | Message # 45
Lieutenant
Dux, thank you for recruiting me, i really owe you big time.

Kuz, you the man and we brothers ingame. Our teamwork would be better if we used mics but mines broken.

Guz, hope to play with you soon.

I love this clan. You guys make me feel like family bros. BS! All the way.

Forum » Briefing Room » Clan Announcements » [BS!] Meet & Greet Thread
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024