Friday, 26/April/2024, 7:34:28 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | For Those Of You Still On The Fence.. - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Uncharted 2 » For Those Of You Still On The Fence..
For Those Of You Still On The Fence..
redhamuSLADate: Friday, 20/November/2009, 0:47:39 AM | Message # 16
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
My buddy might be done with his game soon. He didn't know there was online even though I told him so. LOL. Either way, he's trying to get the Platinum trophy. As soon as he does, he'll toss it over my way.

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 21/November/2009, 3:41:53 AM | Message # 17
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
I Think I've Done This Before, But...

*ANTICIPATION*

(It's Like A Dream Come True.... I'LL Be The One To Educate Red On A Video Game... Wow... *Sigh*)

^_-

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 03/January/2010, 9:09:32 AM | Message # 18
Our Sexy Leader
Ok. First night of my U2 career. I've got a 0.63 kdr or something like that. LOL! But...BUT!!!...I went positive in all of my last 3 games. (^_-)b Fucking nades, man. Fucking nades! I've got to get those down. I see how awesome they are, but can't use them properly. (>_<) Anyways, the game is pretty fun! I've just got to take my beatings.

GuzmanDate: Sunday, 03/January/2010, 10:01:17 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant general
Oh! Imma Log In & Get Some Games In With You Buddy!

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 07/January/2010, 10:38:40 AM | Message # 20
Our Sexy Leader
Much <3 & thanks to Alu & Guz for the tutoring. Your suggestions/advice are quite different, but it shows me how to play the game from two different points of view & I really appreciate that. I hope I can make both of my teachers proud! Slowly but surely I'm getting better. (^_-)b Also, special thanks to Guz for making that video for me. Dude, it rocks! Seriously. I've uploaded it onto my iPhone & will continue to study it. Nice work & extremely informative with great examples. (^3^)-chu! LOL.

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 15/January/2010, 11:34:14 AM | Message # 21
Our Sexy Leader
GG's today, Guz! Buddied up Petro. Have you been playing with him long?

I checked my stats over at naughtydog & evidently, by kdr, Ice Cave is my worst map (1.41) & Train Wreck is my best (2.45). I was actually surprised by my Sanctuary kdr (1.98). I thought it would have been one of the worst. The thing about Ice Cave is that it's my least played map & The Village (1.63) is what's actually hurting me the most, methinks. I don't know why, but I seem to get blindsided much more frequently on that map. It also seems to hand out terrible respawns more frequently as well. I've spawned into a stealth death before. Yuck. Anyways, any advice for The Village?

GuzmanDate: Friday, 15/January/2010, 4:02:24 PM | Message # 22
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
Much <3 & thanks to Alu & Guz for the tutoring. Your suggestions/advice are quite different, but it shows me how to play the game from two different points of view & I really appreciate that.

lol. They Are Quite Different Aren't They?

Quote (redhamuSLA)
GG's today, Guz! Buddied up Petro. Have you been playing with him long?

I checked my stats over at naughtydog & evidently, by kdr, Ice Cave is my worst map (1.41) & Train Wreck is my best (2.45). I was actually surprised by my Sanctuary kdr (1.98). I thought it would have been one of the worst. The thing about Ice Cave is that it's my least played map & The Village (1.63) is what's actually hurting me the most, methinks. I don't know why, but I seem to get blindsided much more frequently on that map. It also seems to hand out terrible respawns more frequently as well. I've spawned into a stealth death before. Yuck. Anyways, any advice for The Village?

Yeah. He Approached Me Fairly Early On, & We've Pretty Much Played Together Since.. How Much Longer Did You Play After I Left?

I Was Going To Ask If You Had Checked Your Stats Yet; They're Steadily Rising!
Yeah Though, Those Stats Surprised Me Too When I First Checked Mine. I Expected Some Of My Bad Maps To Be Alot Worse.

I'm Crap @ Explaining Stuff, But I'll Try...

Personally, For Ice Cave, I Almost Always Hug The Stairways On The Side, Stay Downstairs, Or Near One Of The Initial Spawns. I Usually Only Go Down The Middle If Im Intent On Nabbing The Deagle Or Lots Of Action Is Going On Around There. (Actually "Going" To The Middle Seems Like A Bad Idea, Especially If It's KotH/Chain Reaction.) A Shotty Could Work OK, But It's Too Tight & Getting Naded Is Easy. & From What I've Played On Ice Cave, It's The Best Map For Using Your Teammates. When Pressing Into One Of The Spawn Areas, They Like To Go The Same Way, Allowing You To Take An Alternate Route Unopposed.

Again, For Village I Generally Avoid The Open Area. There Are Simply Too Many Directions To Get Shot From. Paying Attention To Teammates Locations' Can Help. Using The Tree & The Houses Under The Sniper Towers Are Great For Tricking People, Doubling Back Weaving In & Out, Etc. (& Nades Of Course. 90% Of People Will Pursue After Shooting You.) The "Building" Side Is Easier To Manage. Especially On Top. (Where The D. Eagle Is) It Gives A Good Vantage Point Over The Majority Of The Map, & You Can Hear People Climb Up. I Usually Head This Way When The Match Opens, But A Good Amount Of The Time The "Other" Shotgunner Will Lie In Wait As You Claim The Deagle, So Keep That In Mind. Down Below It's Easy To Shake People With Multiple Routes of Escape, Nades As An Deterrent. & Actually, The Only Real "Useful" Riot Shield Placement. I"ll Use It Occasionally To Protect Myself As I Back Out A Door.

&, I Know I Don't Need To Say This, But As A General Tip For All Maps Always Try To Have A Nade Handy. Personally, I Think They're The Most Useful Tools In The Game, & You Never Know When You'll Need One.

Hopefully That Helps Somewhat, & Sorry For The Wall Of Text.

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 15/January/2010, 6:41:37 PM | Message # 23
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Guzman)
Stuff.

Thanks, man. I'll try to keep all of that in mind.

Quote (Guzman)
Always Try To Have A Nade Handy. Personally, I Think They're The Most Useful Tools In The Game, & You Never Know When You'll Need One.

Word. I've definitely noticed this. I almost never go anywhere without one. They're just too damn important.

And I had never seen this until today. Funny stuff!

GuzmanDate: Friday, 22/January/2010, 8:56:06 PM | Message # 24
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
Word. I've definitely noticed this. I almost never go anywhere without one. They're just too damn important.

And I had never seen this until today. Funny stuff!

I Think They Should've Kept It To The Top 5, Those Were The Best IMO. ^_-

Message edited by Guzman - Friday, 22/January/2010, 8:58:25 PM

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 04/February/2010, 3:40:13 AM | Message # 25
Our Sexy Leader
GG's, Guz. I had a couple of rocky performances & had previously started cutting down on them, but with my long break from the game they are back. I'll get them lower. I promise! (^_-)b

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 04/February/2010, 7:44:26 AM | Message # 26
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
GG's, Guz. I had a couple of rocky performances & had previously started cutting down on them, but with my long break from the game they are back. I'll get them lower. I promise! (^_-)b

Oh, No, Not At All. You Always Play Well, & I Wouldn't Exactly Categorize My Play As "Stellar" Either Anyway. If You Were Feeling Like You Were Holding Us Back Or Something, You Can Lose That.

Just Try To Keep People From Pulling You Off Cliffs & Shit. ^_-

On An Unrelated Side-Note, Those Resi FFAs Were Lots Of Fun. The Game's So Old That I Really Didn't Care About Performance, Which In Turn, Made It More Enjoyable.

GGs!

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 06/February/2010, 11:43:02 AM | Message # 27
Our Sexy Leader
Well, hopefully I played a bit better this time around. Either way, gg's!

Had some fucker glitch out of the stage on Temple & The Fort tonight, though. He had on 'come get some', so the nubs just keeping going over there. Gross. This all after I shoved his shit in on Temple. Guy was a purchased black rank, but stll couldn't aim a gun correctly. He was 'the hammer/rpg' guy.

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 06/February/2010, 11:44:46 PM | Message # 28
Lieutenant general
Uh, So Those Glitches Are Still Around Huh? I Got Kinda Out Of Touch With Which Have/Havent Been Fixed.

&, Uh, What Do You Mean By "Purchased" Black Rank?

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 07/February/2010, 3:42:32 AM | Message # 29
Our Sexy Leader
Evidently still around. (>_<)

Ranks can't be purchased? I was under the impression that after a certain rank you could "purchase" other ranks with your in-game cash, much like the boosters. No? I wouldn't know, but I thought I had heard that somewhere. Either way, his rank was black. What's that rank?

Not that it matters too much to me, but I might be able to achieve my 2.0 kdr tonight. I suppose those even number kdr's are always a little special (RFoM was def the most important for me to achieve & keep...funny how that game did so much).

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 09/February/2010, 1:28:38 PM | Message # 30
Lieutenant general
No, Ranks Can't Be Purchased. Only Boosters, Skins, & Coop Weapon Upgrades Can. Ranks Are Always Increased By Gaining A Predetermined Amount Of Cash.

Anyway, Ranks Go From 1>50, Then Change To Roman Numerals, With 55=V, 58=VIII, Etc. So The Nubber You Faced Was Level 60. (Which Is Max Rank)

It's Funny, Though Not Surprising, That After All That Playtime He Still Can't Aim. LOL. Hammer It Is Then.

Quote (redhamuSLA)
Not that it matters too much to me, but I might be able to achieve my 2.0 kdr tonight. I suppose those even number kdr's are always a little special (RFoM was def the most important for me to achieve & keep...funny how that game did so much).

Hehe, It's Funny, Like You Say, The Even Numbers Matter; 2.0=Cool, 2.1 *Shrug*, 2.2=Cool. The Only Time I'd Go Against That Is If It Ends In A 5....

But A First Account, 2.6 K/D On Resi Is Just Awesome. I Was Pleased I Managed A 2.0 On Resi Myself, Though In A Way, I Kinda Took More Pride In My 50% Carb Acc/HS! Ratio.

GL On The 2.0 Acquisition!

Added (09/February/2010, 1:28:38 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Dynamic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIwPtZwhEj8&fmt=22

Message edited by Guzman - Sunday, 07/February/2010, 4:51:54 AM

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Uncharted 2 » For Those Of You Still On The Fence..
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024