L.A. Noire
duxy87Date: Saturday, 30/April/2011, 11:01:27 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Moderators
Releases 17th May, 2011.

Developer: Rockstar Games

Orientation vid (so I dont have to explain what this game's about):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXktD9TvAeQ&

I've been aware of this game for quite sometime.. It's definately on my radar as I just love the way rockstar portray the epic style theme games. I know it won't cater for everyone here (red), so you can suck my balls instead. As a fan of GTA, and RDR I will most likely get this smile

Yet to find info on multi-player yet but you could only imagine that it will be exactly like RDR.

Anyway here's another vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1eUEMnYBtk&feature

What are your thoughts?

AlucardDate: Tuesday, 03/May/2011, 7:11:58 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
looks like a game to sit back and enjoy and not just rush through(i rushed through gta4 and rdr). ill most likely get to play it once my neighbor is done with it.

nivasan6Date: Thursday, 12/May/2011, 8:02:31 PM | Message # 3
Major general
The game is technically being developed by Team Bondi and Rockstar Games is publishing it. Rockstar was originally working on it, but they have given the development over to Team Bondi. LA Noire was also a PS3 exclusive at which time Rockstar was developing it, but after it going multiplatform Team Bondi is developing it.

I'm not going to get it because there are other games to buy. It looks promising, but at the same time it can be problematic especially if people have a hard time recognizing facial expressions. From what I've heard facial expressions are a big part in this game as it allows the player to determine which characters to trust and whom not to trust.

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 26/May/2011, 3:17:12 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
You know what dux, forget what I said about the faces in this game. A 2nd look, & they seem perfect to me.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » L.A. Noire
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024