Main | Dead Nation - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » Dead Nation
Dead Nation
AlucardDate: Saturday, 11/June/2011, 12:34:21 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Moderators
who's up for some co op? i need to unlock Morbid difficulty. plus i need 53000 zombie kills! LOL

duxy87Date: Saturday, 11/June/2011, 1:34:47 PM | Message # 2
Major general
53000 zombie omg!

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 11/June/2011, 7:42:50 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Yeah, I'll definitely help out at some point. I'm getting sick of all the top-down move w/ left stick, shoot w/ right, but this game was actually pretty entertaining for what it is.

You get all the loot Al?

duxy87Date: Sunday, 12/June/2011, 3:13:02 AM | Message # 4
Major general
How hard is undead difficulty. i did try and play normal mode and found that a bit...hard??

AlucardDate: Sunday, 12/June/2011, 12:54:30 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
Quote (Guzman)
You get all the loot Al?

nah i havent gotten all the loot in any level yet. i would blow up cars by mistake without getting the loot beforehand.

Quote (duxy87)
How hard is undead difficulty. i did try and play normal mode and found that a bit...hard??

on harder difficulties, it can be a daunting task with the bigger zombified creatures(big dude with blades as arms) running about but its doable. i need to beat it on morbid so i can unlock undead. rifle is your best friend, charge up the shot and line up your headshots! the shotty is effective once its leveled up. my GF prefers the smg lol

GuzmanDate: Sunday, 12/June/2011, 4:16:34 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant general
Quote (Alucard)
on harder difficulties, it can be a daunting task with the bigger zombified creatures(big dude with blades as arms) running about but its doable. i need to beat it on morbid so i can unlock undead. rifle is your best friend, charge up the shot and line up your headshots! the shotty is effective once its leveled up. my GF prefers the smg lol

Flares/Mines + Shotty = Dead Big Nubs. SMG is only useful against the really weak hordes...

nivasan6Date: Sunday, 12/June/2011, 5:57:48 PM | Message # 7
Major general
Melee all the way, lol. Rifle is the best and worst weapon. I can only play one level a time otherwise I get bored and irritated, lol. In other words I usually play it once awhile. The game itself does not seem hard at all, just take your time. Morbid is relatively easy, and I'm guessing that undead will also be somewhat easy, but obviously no walk in the park easy.

AlucardDate: Monday, 13/June/2011, 8:17:47 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
Quote (Guzman)

Flares/Mines + Shotty = Dead Big Nubs. SMG is only useful against the really weak hordes...

yeh flares, nades and mines are real life savers in this game but your only limited to 4 max until you reach a checkpoint. molotov's in tight spaces are fun! dude you have to look for this one place(in the towers i think) for a lot of bunched up army zombies that are locked behind a large fenced area. flamethower and molotovs looks great there.

Quote (nivasan6)
The game itself does not seem hard at all, just take your time. Morbid is relatively easy

have you unlocked morbid difficulty yet????

nivasan6Date: Tuesday, 14/June/2011, 1:23:42 PM | Message # 9
Major general
Oops, guess I made a mistake, lol. I meant to say Grim (which ever is the hardest difficulty at default) is easy, and that Morbid will probably be quite easy, but not so much. I'm guessing Undead shouldn't be too bad as well. By trophy standards playing only one level under Undead makes it seem hard, but I'm not sure yet.

I'm not really a fan of this game, I much prefer Burn Zombie Burn, but that's just my two cents. Dean Nation is still a good game, but for some reason I just get tired of it really quickly.

AlucardDate: Tuesday, 14/June/2011, 7:14:01 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
Quote (nivasan6)
I much prefer Burn Zombie Burn, but that's just my two cents. Dean Nation is still a good game, but for some reason I just get tired of it really quickly.

lol this started happening to me towards level 8 or 9 of morbid difficulty.

i have burn zombie burn. its meh. lol

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » Dead Nation
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024