Thursday, 18/April/2024, 10:46:41 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | Gotham City Impostors beta til Feb.6th, available Feb.7th - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » Gotham City Impostors beta til Feb.6th, available Feb.7th
Gotham City Impostors beta til Feb.6th, available Feb.7th
redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 24/January/2012, 9:18:04 PM | Message # 1
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Yo, dudes! The PS3 beta for this has finally dropped. Get on it! All you've got to do is find it in the PSN store & it DL it. I'm fucking PUMPED! Woo-hoo!

nivasan6Date: Wednesday, 25/January/2012, 5:46:18 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Moderators
I know it's a beta, but I find it horrible. There are plenty of games that do what Gotham City Imposters does, but better. A good example of this would be Team Fortress 2. I know that many of you don't play PC games, but this game reminds me so much of Team Fortress 2.

I did find some good things about it. It does have some decent amount of humor, and it seems to play somewhat nicely. I did notice some input lag on my end, not sure if anyone else has issues with that.

Graphically the game is a mess. To me it looks to be on par with the graphics of MAG.

Hopefully you enjoy it red, and any others who were looking forward to the game.

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 25/January/2012, 11:37:01 PM | Message # 3
The Clan Elder
hey. saw your msg here and on PSN red, but sry i have very little interest in anything else right now. >_<

Agreddio1Date: Thursday, 26/January/2012, 2:41:21 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Group: Users
I'm playing on this game with my new account 'SquirrelOwnedYou'. I couldn't download it from the EU-PSN store so I'm living in Main Street, Houston, Texas from now on! tongue

Anyone who would like to party up: feel free to add me and we'll check eachother out soon!

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 26/January/2012, 9:07:23 PM | Message # 5
Our Sexy Leader
My newest vid is up & it's of this game!

niva: Homie, your opinion on MP shooters is ultimately suspect. LOL! You hate what we like & when we end up liking what you do, you end up hating that too! Give the game more time! So far, I've been rocking Psych Warfare -- tdm with a bit of a goal! (^_-)d

Kuzu: Don't be a bitch! It's only going to Feb.4th, so come play with me! Check the vid.

Ag: WORD.

nivasan6Date: Thursday, 26/January/2012, 9:41:28 PM | Message # 6
Major general
red, I can see where you're coming from, but I really don't like this game or cod. I can appreciate them as a game, but I can't see myself playing either one of them. I'm confused as to what game I like, yet starting to hate it when the rest of the clan likes it.

If I didn't play games similar to Gotham City Imposters I may like it, but I played too many games similar to it that are better. The games that are better are also free to play.

I would love to give it more time, but Battlefield 3 stole my playing time until Twisted Metal comes out.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 29/January/2012, 8:14:21 PM | Message # 7
The Clan Elder
spent a good chunk of time w/ DL, the initiation, and then tried to join games.
1st game i get in lobby right away, but boots me with some BS error.
2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th try i couldnt join any game at all. do i need to change some settings on WB site like for EA games?

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 30/January/2012, 8:30:01 AM | Message # 8
Our Sexy Leader
No, that sounds much the same as others are experiencing. LOL. It's definitely a beta! Just keep trying. If you are stuck on the twirly arrow thingy, back out...as I've never made it into a game from there.

AlucardDate: Thursday, 02/February/2012, 4:15:57 PM | Message # 9
Colonel
got tired of the only 2 maps so ill wait til the game is out so i dont play it out lol

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 03/February/2012, 7:43:31 PM | Message # 10
Our Sexy Leader
So, I've learned that this game is using Dedicated Servers! Yes! No wonder I'm still able to hold my own, even though I'm perpetually 2-bar. (^_-)d You know what that means, right? I can play with everyone again! So, let's do it!

Alu: Have you tried many classes/weapons? It's how I've been keeping it fresh. I played Pris' class for a bit & breasted with it--definitely Slayer-oriented! I'm on Glider now w/ Mighty & the Persuader. Shit's pretty fun, but haven't been able to rack up the kills like my other classes. (>_<) I'll keep at it! Get Guz to join in!

Guz: Join in! LOL. The game is mad fun. I know you'd like it. (^_-)d

Kuz: You ever get it to work for you? It's been fine for me.

Agreddio1Date: Saturday, 04/February/2012, 8:45:01 AM | Message # 11
Sergeant
As I live in Europe, I can't connect to any player. It is a beta so that could be the reason.
But the game looks really really fun. Just the graphic design only!
And red is convincing me to buy it with his beautiful commentaries of GCI. ^^

AlucardDate: Monday, 06/February/2012, 3:33:49 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
Quote (redhamuSLA)
Alu: Have you tried many classes/weapons? It's how I've been keeping it fresh. I played Pris' class for a bit & breasted with it--definitely Slayer-oriented! I'm on Glider now w/ Mighty & the Persuader. Shit's pretty fun, but haven't been able to rack up the kills like my other classes. (>_<) I'll keep at it! Get Guz to join in!

lol um i ran out of weapon unlocks. i mainly use the average body build with body armor, kinda bulletproof, dawn patrol or gatekeeper with ext mags(Pris suggested for heavies) with glider wing. persueder is always my backup weapon. Guzman will have it. dont know if he will play though lol

Dio, you need to play it on your US account. think that's how Red is able to play

AlucardDate: Thursday, 24/May/2012, 6:22:24 PM | Message # 13
Colonel
is this still the game people are playing or is it back to call of duty?

Agreddio1Date: Friday, 03/August/2012, 1:50:37 PM | Message # 14
Sergeant
I was just reading this through. Just now I noticed Alu's comment! surprised
SORRY ALU! ;(

In my case it's a mix of the two. Whenever I'm alone, I play GCI. If friends come over (but in that case you don't want to party w/me, they're terrible) it's MW3.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » Gotham City Impostors beta til Feb.6th, available Feb.7th
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024