[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption
KuzuDate: Tuesday, 07/September/2010, 8:00:08 PM | Message # 16
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
yes.. i came online and we couldnt get in a single fucking game!
every game we joined, it was either the 2 of us only, or I would disappear while duxy joined the game. wtf is this?
i had 3 hours of possible "tv time" yet i didnt get in a single muliplayer match due to baby crying and the duxy *jinx*.

KuzuDate: Thursday, 09/September/2010, 8:48:12 PM | Message # 17
The Clan Elder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q7v4F8r9Og&feature=related
this is some funny / dope shit!

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 29/September/2010, 9:23:54 PM | Message # 18
The Clan Elder
OMG i need to record at each and every session.
have been having awesome (non-MP) fun with dux lately.

1. doing some gang hideouts, until we got bored and started seeing how many tomahawks/knives we could stick in each other without dying. after getting about 10+ i accidentally killed him. weirdest thing (and scariest) ive ever seen on a game: i see his dead, bloody carcass rolling around, ragdoll style, being dragged by some invisible ghost. it keeps rolling around and being pulled up into the air, just like out of a Nightmare on Elm Street movie... seriously some sick fucking shit. DUXY WE HAVE TO MAKE MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS TO REPEAT THAT PROCESS and i will post that sucker up.

2. went on some hunting missions. we tried stabbing cougars, and literally got out asses torn to shreds. those guys are very challenging if u dont use guns. moved on to some wolves, same thing. though the 2 of us got closer and closer, so i kept purposely stabbing dux in the back (u even get xp for killing a posse-mate!) lol. fun times. sry dux, i know im a dick. but u gave me so much joy.

3. non-duxy. but i just realized how much i fucking love poker. the new DLC has it, and i know ill play that everyday. i used to play online poker in college with just simple text, no graphics, and i was hooked on it. its texas hold em style, which is even more fun and easier for noobs to get in on it.

4. non-duxy. i think stronghold is a beast of a gametype. its completely different to the other modes. no shootout at the beginning. attackers have to keep pushing for a flag, capture it, then move on to a total of 4 points, each becoming harder and harder to control. and defenders obviously try to stop u. i played with a good team, so we won easily. but with balanced teams, i can see this mode being incredibly fun. gotta work together. actually has strategy involved and it actually feels like an epic battle, not just random kills. oh, and ft. mercer has cannons! that shit was fun. dropping bombs baby.

5. more free content. "You’ve been asking for them… and they’re finally coming this weekend. This Friday October 1st, at 1 PM Eastern – we will be unlocking the Marshals class of Red Dead Redemption multiplayer characters for use by everyone online on both platforms with no restrictions."

6. not sure ill get it, but undead nightmare, aka zombie mode is coming soon as well. i might skip it, if it doesnt add any new mp modes/maps. will see.

duxy87Date: Friday, 01/October/2010, 9:16:12 AM | Message # 19
Major general
Group: Moderators
The ragdoll corpse was so freaky. Get that shit recorded.. Played a 5 person poker sesh at the beechworth location and got on top won like $550. Wish the money goes towards things

Thinking about it, everytime i log on to play with kuz each time its like doing a different class. Gang hideouts one time, Hunting next, then Poker. Next we're on to a big stronghold session Kuzo.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 03/October/2010, 3:05:25 AM | Message # 20
The Clan Elder
ive had mostly losses in poker, but last night i had my best sessions as well. also on beech's hope, i was on the lower end of the players. then i thought i had a K-high straight, so i kept betting like 100 each time, a guy kept calling. at the end, i went all in, and it turns out i had NOTHING but K-high. that fool had nothing too, with like 10-high!! what a joke. in the end, i banked all 4 guys, ending with about 4600 and finally got my total earnings positive (about 550 as well). yah i wish at least they would boost the XP to make it even alittle bit worthwhile. or yah, using the money as credit to do something or buy something.

i have so much fun with this game, for all the various things we can do. u tell me what u wanna do, and well do it!
(i would hopefully like to rank up to Legendary 2 before next weekend though, since thats when the J-version is being released.). ill probably do alot of Twin Rocks.

duxy87Date: Saturday, 23/October/2010, 2:30:48 AM | Message # 21
Major general
Kuz the new dlc has something else fun to do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbGTQtRozVo&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-10-HM

p.s. how do you post a clickable link on here?

KuzuDate: Saturday, 23/October/2010, 3:03:58 AM | Message # 22
The Clan Elder
looks like its a zombie version gang hideout?
i think we need to bump up ur site ranking (admin only?) to be able to post links. but last time i messed with the site, i really messed it up.

when i play RDR, i enjoy it but it gets lonely playing solo all the time. i also miss the fast action and variation of COD series.
but when i played COD the last few days, i remember why i stopped playing. just frustration + rage + wtf moments. im not all that keen on getting black ops in some ways. ill still get it cuz its new and everyone i know will be playing it, but i have some very heavy reservations about the game.

just last night, i kept getting killed by L/M kits over and over. even when i used claymores, set back 5 feet from door entrances, they just stroll right in past them, not dying, not even getting hurt. there are too many buildings and narrow corridors to be able to watch ur back constantly. but meh, im probably just miffed that i did so poorly. dying alot = not fun.

edit: just now (sat pre-dinner), sry for cutting out on the party with the J-fellas dux. it was getting to be fun too. wife got home, and u know the story. like i was trying to say, that one guy graham is good, hes on my buddy list and hes got like 175k kills or something. the other guys were mediocre, but when put together, they made a great team. they kept pushing for flags in domination, and it made the games feel like they meant something (going for flags, not just kills). hopefully u could play some more with them.

GuzmanDate: Sunday, 24/October/2010, 2:01:14 AM | Message # 23
Lieutenant general
Quote (duxy87)
p.s. how do you post a clickable link on here?

Bug red to make you a Mod. You put URL Tags around the link like so:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbGTQtRozVo&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-10-HM [ /url]

But it didn't work till I was made a Mod.

KuzuDate: Monday, 24/January/2011, 9:19:26 PM | Message # 24
The Clan Elder
went to watch a movie (within the game) for a dollar. i love stuff like this. they showed a b/w cartoon of a swindler selling his tonics. one was filled with 99% cocaine. a guy drinks it, cures his tapeworm by spewing them out his ass, then he gets so horny he starts humping a tree. a diff one has hallucinogens, which is supposed to cure this girl of her illnesses. she sees her mommy turn into a dragon, so she slays it and chops her mom into 100 pieces. graphic stuff. but entertaining. u dont see this type of stuff in other games often.

in a mini-mission, i hogtied this guy running in the wilderness. i bring him to another guy who claims he broke his leg. he then tries to eat him, so i shot the cannibal. i actually let the poor guy go, i guess i choose the path of the jedi instead of the dark side.

its a pretty interesting story. lots of cool characters. and tons of mini-missions. its like being part of a movie, where i can choose where i want the story to go next.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 30/January/2011, 10:33:21 PM | Message # 25
The Clan Elder
ok. i love this game. i just remembered recently how much i enjoyed playing GTA: Vice City on the PS2. GTA games are not for everyone (and they are probably overrated) but i personally find them fun to play. i like the idea of playing both sides, using them for whatever information or resources u need, then turning to their arch rivals for a different job.

though, at 14 hours played, ive only completed 55% of the game... WTF! i mean, im glad the game is not over in 5 hours, but this is sucking my time like a crack-whore prostitute sucks (use ur imagination). lots of sucking going on! i wont be doing all the little jobs anymore (night watchman, horse-breaking, etc.) and for the most part i am fast travelling between missions, so i dont understand why this is taking so damn long! the story is decent, but its getting a bit repetitive (do this job and ill tell u what u want to know, times infinity). and im a bit disappointed that John (the main character) cant have sex with the multitudes of prostitutes he meets!! (he always says, "i have a wife, sorry") i mean, W T F! this guy is an outlaw, robbing, cunning murderer.. yet he wont bang some cheap hooker in the middle of the desert? that is NOT realism!

so i probably wont even finish the game (until....?) since the KZ3 demo is coming out in a few days. maybe after that is finished, and before the full version comes out. lol at me.

duxy87Date: Monday, 31/January/2011, 12:22:10 PM | Message # 26
Major general
Kuz you've become a weird character lately...

Glad that RDR is keeping you sane, the story is pretty epic! So much involved. Gets sad towards the end. But for a game to offer so much like RDR, no wonder it was gamespot's GOTY. Haha, the guy is loyal to his wife.. You just have to play through it a bit more you idiot..

Oh and most of the percentage completed is all the side missions, gang hideouts, and miscellaneious tasks. The story part alone I think went up to like 60 something percent. Can't remember to be sure. Have fun with it, and make sure you finish the goddam story!

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 22/March/2011, 7:59:36 PM | Message # 27
The Clan Elder
dux/niva: can you tell me if the main story continues after this part? *spoiler warning*

other than the small jobs, is the main game over for me? i think im at 75% completion. dont spoil the story for me, if there is still more left! just want to know if thats it or not.

nivasan6Date: Tuesday, 22/March/2011, 8:09:27 PM | Message # 28
Major general
There is still one tiny bit left to do for the main story, and it seems that you're on track.

The ending is really good; one of the better endings in games.

duxy87Date: Tuesday, 22/March/2011, 9:42:16 PM | Message # 29
Major general
Yeah kuz that pretty much wraps up the game in terms of the story. On top of all the stranger missions which doesn't all relate to the main part., but seems like you have come to the conclusion of RDR story. CONGRATS!!! Now play the undead nightmare story. It's quite fun too..

CerberDate: Thursday, 08/September/2011, 7:35:13 PM | Message # 30
Private
Group: Users
Game awesome. That is all what i can to say... I not love gta, but for this game (and GT5 ^_^) i buy ps3 =)

Yoyoyo! Whats up?

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » Red Dead Redemption
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024