[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Mess Hall » General Discussion » PSN 'welcome back' games
PSN 'welcome back' games
duxy87Date: Wednesday, 08/June/2011, 2:20:16 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Moderators
Post up which games you chose out of the following games that are available from the 'welcome back' incentive on the PSN store:

-Dead Nation
-Rachet&Clank: quest for booty
-Wipeout HD
-Stardust HD
-Infamous
-Littlebigplanet

I'm still yet to choose. I've asked around what others have chosen, but still deciding on what to get. I already have LBP, but I'm thinking out of DeadNation, and either Wipeout HD or Infamous. I really don't know... help anyone? The thing is I'm not sure if i'll get to play any of these lol

Also the free 'playstation plus' enables you to download 'burnout paradise' for free, plus a few others that are listed in recently added.

AlucardDate: Wednesday, 06/July/2011, 9:52:54 AM | Message # 16
Colonel
any freebies from the JPN store? cant check til i get home.

nivasan6Date: Wednesday, 06/July/2011, 11:47:29 AM | Message # 17
Major general
The Last Guy, Locoroco Cocoreccho, Hustle Kings, Echochrome, and Wipeout HD. There is something else, but I have no idea what it is, lol. It has cats as the picture.

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 06/July/2011, 6:39:57 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant general
Quote (nivasan6)
It has cats as the picture.

Nekos are ALWAYS Good!

KuzuDate: Thursday, 07/July/2011, 3:47:11 AM | Message # 19
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
for a quick second, can we change this thread into, "welcome back kuzu"?

im done with my RPG. ive had as much as i can take of assault rifle withdrawal, so i need my fix and i need it NOW.

so im wondering if any of yoos want to play one of these games with me:

red dead redemption
battlefield: bc2
crysis 2

AlucardDate: Thursday, 07/July/2011, 12:30:48 PM | Message # 20
Colonel
lol wut RPG were youi playing, kuzu? oh and welcome back!!

KuzuDate: Thursday, 07/July/2011, 8:02:40 PM | Message # 21
The Clan Elder
alu: meh its embarassing. it was a kiddie korean-made MMORGP; MapleStory. but i played it years ago and actually had fun. but the thing is i have too much lag (connecting from JP to VPN in the US, then connecting to actual server in Singapore). also, there are more hackers than you could imagine; literally, they occupy every part of the world. the developers used to take action and ban them, since they were limited. now the game is funking swarming with them, so they cant do shit to stop them. like i said, i like the game cuz usually i dont mind grinding as u would in any RPG to level up, but i really like the equipment system, where u can shop in a market chock full of equips/weps that everyone else is selling, not just a crappy NPC. and even the same equip has various stats, which then can be even further enhanced with "scrolls" that have a success rate (ex: 60%, or some that have a higher chance but also may destroy your item). the fun is had by trying to gamble, and get these scrolls to give enormous stat boosts to your item, but when they fail u end up losing a crap load of money. the graphics are kiddie-anime style, but they are not bad and i cant really knock it. the thing is that grinding is very tedious, and its just not the same as getting a headshot from across the map with an AK47.

played RDR w/both US & JP acccounts; joined a game with only 1 other player...
played BC2 and i actually felt comfortable with the controls even though its been months, so i have no excuses in that department. but i just couldnt aim for shit. i think i averaged about 10% accuracy, and i went worse a few times too...i had several negative games, i think my worst was 20/30.

i dont want to make judgements on 1 night, so using my total BC2 experience i just dont know. i like the ideology, the principle behind BF games much more than i do COD. but i just suck at BC2... and i know i can play at a fairly high level on COD... so its really gnawing away at me. do i pick the game that i believe in, though im crap at it. or do i pick the "in" game (not to follow the crowd) but rather because i feel more comfortable, and am so much better player at it? i guess a part of me is saying, "you know in your heart of hearts that you are competitive, and that dying makes you frustrated and lose interest." but i also want to give BF a fair chance, buying the game upon release.

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 08/July/2011, 5:46:59 AM | Message # 22
Our Sexy Leader
Welcome back, Kuzu!

Download the Uncharted 3 Beta & get that shit going! If the final game is anything like the beta, I'm going to be a happy redhamu! Plus, it'll probably be a good idea to get used to the controls & what-not NOW, in preparation for the actual release. (^_-)d

I'll also play Crysis 2 with you!

KuzuDate: Friday, 08/July/2011, 9:54:00 AM | Message # 23
The Clan Elder
alright pendejo. ive got the UC3 beta. but i havent seen u online the last couple nights. u not playing the usual late night shift?

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 08/July/2011, 6:13:09 PM | Message # 24
Our Sexy Leader
Yeah, dude. In Karuizawa with the wife's family. We are out here for her sister's wedding. Be back tonight, Sat.

Forum » Mess Hall » General Discussion » PSN 'welcome back' games
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024