Friday, 19/April/2024, 0:45:28 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | PSN Pass - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mess Hall » General Discussion » PSN Pass (pay for online service (except for new games))
PSN Pass
KuzuDate: Thursday, 07/July/2011, 3:25:08 AM | Message # 1
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
http://www.1up.com/news....-online

Sony will apparently be forcing players to buy online services in the form of "PSN Pass" to enable you to get online! and guess what game this will start with?

Resi 3

if you buy the game new (what if the game is a year old, but unopened?) then you will have the online access code included. but buying used games will mean that you have to purchase the pass in order to play online...

no price or other details were listed. sony has charged 15~19$ for these services on ModNation and Socom 3 (PSP). a handful of other game publishers currently using similar pay-to-play systems charge around 10$, so who knows what the price will be.

oh, and expect other Sony exclusive titles such as twisted metal and UC3 to have the same deal.
discuss!!

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 14/July/2011, 7:50:13 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
I don't think this presents an issue for any of us, as we pretty much nab the game ASAP. I know I do, especially for MP titles as seemingly every game deteriorates after a while, so getting in early & playing early is best.

The only problem would be if the code is only redeemable for one account on PSN. That would bother me.

AlucardDate: Friday, 15/July/2011, 11:01:44 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
Quote (Guzman)
The only problem would be if the code is only redeemable for one account on PSN. That would bother me.

ditto and as long as i dont have to pay to actually play online ill be fine. i dont mind going thru some extra bullshit just to go online even though we shouldnt have to but wutever....

GuzmanDate: Friday, 15/July/2011, 4:35:37 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
Quote (Alucard)
i dont mind going thru some extra bullshit just to go online even though we shouldnt have to but wutever....

lol, exactly!

duxy87Date: Sunday, 24/July/2011, 11:50:15 AM | Message # 5
Major general
I think this PSN Pass shit is a waste of resources.

Forum » Mess Hall » General Discussion » PSN Pass (pay for online service (except for new games))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024