Friday, 29/March/2024, 1:31:11 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | Hey dudes! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mess Hall » General Discussion » Hey dudes!
Hey dudes!
AlucardDate: Thursday, 24/May/2012, 6:16:11 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Will start playing online again soon! Did everyone take a break as well???? It looks quiet in here........

duxy87Date: Sunday, 27/May/2012, 9:22:52 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Hey Al,

Don't think many have taken a break.. No-one has been here because we kinda lost contact in each playing different games. You have Red, Guz and Marsh playing GCI, Kuzu playing B3, and myself playing MW3. Not sure what the others are doing.. I've been busy with work so i haven't had much time online myself, but i can only get a couple hours at a time when playing.

Hope you having a good break mate, We're all still around, just not here it seems haha :s

Agreddio1Date: Monday, 28/May/2012, 2:25:28 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Users
I was wondering the same thing, duxy.

I thought I was the only one left to play MW3.. I thought everyone moved on to GCI.

nivasan6Date: Monday, 28/May/2012, 8:28:59 PM | Message # 4
Major general
Alu, you're back!!

Welcome back!

How was your break?

As duxy said we've all been playing different games, and no one really has the time to log on here. I've been playing Starhawk recently, and will continue to do so until I get the platinum. I also have been playing Dark Souls, Oddworld Stranger's Wrath, The Witcher, and Half Life.

On a side note I need to find a job as well since I recently graduated from University.

AlucardDate: Friday, 01/June/2012, 2:54:34 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
hey fellas! (^_^)/

ive missed you guys! sorry for not saying anything before i went on hiatus. im going on vacation next week to disney world(anniversary gift from gf) and im going to propose to my gf of 2 yrs on our anniversary day LOL that way i wont forget!

So its still GCI and MW3, as long as its not blops2 im game.

Guzman playing GCI!!!!! (*^_^*) he must be beast in it!

Those are some old games your playing, Niv. besides starhawk obviously lol I honestly couldnt get into it when i was in the beta. dont know why. i liked warhawk much better. maybe i didnt really give it a chance since i think i was pretty hooked on GCI. Wish you luck on the job hunt. Its brutal out there! my lil bro graduated 1 1/2 years ago and still cant find a job.

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 20/June/2012, 11:49:05 PM | Message # 6
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Hey, duders! (^_-)/ You know I'm still playing games. LOLZ. If you're ever craving you some "red", my YT channel is still going (the "redhamuSLA" one). I'm on a Max Payne 3 kick as of now. The game's fun & a nice change of pace from GCI.

GL with the proposal, Alu! You can do it!

Forum » Mess Hall » General Discussion » Hey dudes!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024