Tuesday, 19/March/2024, 5:52:49 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | BLOPS Emblems! - Page 4 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » BLOPS Emblems!
BLOPS Emblems!
GuzmanDate: Monday, 06/December/2010, 5:57:21 AM | Message # 46
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
Quote (redhamuSLA)
ban, naturally, if you can free up a slot, put a Jabba-green background all up in there.

lol, Looming in the background?

Quote (redhamuSLA)
kirasquirrel1

Haha, I like him. A squirrel though? I'm not so sure.

Quote (redhamuSLA)
Guz, I see what you mean now. "Woody" is pretty sick for that emblem.

I was thinking of using "Tree Hugger" or "Cherries" but neither jived w/ it IMO.

Quote (redhamuSLA)
I also think your rendition looks sharper than mine, btw. (^_^) Good stuff!

Really? I didn't really intend to, but I guess I misinterpreted the colors as that seems to be an issue, lol. I'm still kinda playing around with it a bit. I'll try your colors for the sky, & I'm gonna mess w/ the size of the tree to create a sense of scale, if possible.

Thanks again for making it dude. It's proving to serve a dual purpose as looking at it helps me feel serene & tranquil, after I inevitably get annoyed w/ the game. ^_-

Message edited by Guzman - Monday, 06/December/2010, 6:02:13 AM

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 06/December/2010, 8:15:40 AM | Message # 47
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
(>_<) If he's not a squirrel, what is he?

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 11/December/2010, 1:14:23 AM | Message # 48
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
(>_<) If he's not a squirrel, what is he?

IDK, but he's a cutie!

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 13/December/2010, 8:22:04 AM | Message # 49
Our Sexy Leader
My current one was made in response to my negative feelings towards the game a few nights ago. LOL. As such, it's nothig special, but I think it gets the point across.

KuzuDate: Monday, 13/December/2010, 8:40:37 PM | Message # 50
The Clan Elder
Oh. i thought it was in response to ur fascination with gentalia and orifices!
im still rocking the skull-bird. though i changed to a blue-green banner, so i changed my badge shape and made it blue with green outline. still liking it.

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 15/December/2010, 3:22:19 AM | Message # 51
Lieutenant general
I've got a couple of emblem requests.

1st: Something to do w/ the world. They've got the globe grid one in there, but I'd prefer it to be solid w/ water & continents n' stuff. (Not accurate of course)
If that can be done, you can leave the original, while also making different variants of it. maybe one has has non-scale buildings on it, or one that's about to be consumed by something... if you get my drift. Those are just some examples. A straight pic of the world would probably be perfect by itself; Original variants are also welcome.

2nd:
Using "kirakira 17" as a base, make something like a chess piece or an icon/logo of some sort... The chess piece could have little " " around it so it looks shiny... (Am I 5?)
Or another possible variant could be a piece toppling/taking another. Something goofy like that.

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 16/December/2010, 7:16:23 PM | Message # 52
Our Sexy Leader
kiraguz1
-kiraguz1info

Like this?

I wasn't sure which piece you wanted. I feel like all of them could be made pretty easily. (^_-)b

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 16/December/2010, 11:12:13 PM | Message # 53
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)

Like this?

I wasn't sure which piece you wanted. I feel like all of them could be made pretty easily. (^_-)b

Yeah, right on. As for the piece, anything but bishop. Actually, pawn may be appropriate. -_-

Message edited by Guzman - Thursday, 16/December/2010, 11:19:59 PM

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 17/December/2010, 5:53:04 AM | Message # 54
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Guzman)
Yeah, right on. As for the piece, anything but bishop. Actually, pawn may be appropriate. -_-

THIS guy. I was thinking either Knight or Rook. Maybe even Queen!

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 21/December/2010, 4:41:03 AM | Message # 55
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
THIS guy. I was thinking either Knight or Rook. Maybe even Queen!

Hmm, maybe Rook is better? I think Knights are a bit more crafty than I am. Queeny-ness can rear up occasionally, but it's a rarity!

*Grin*

Sorry, but I've got 3rd one. It'll be the last for a bit, honest! A Megaphone, w/ sound waves if possible. Thanks! Though, in order of priority, the World comes first!

Lastly, red, I'm willing to take a stab @ creating an intro for your vids; I meant to offer earlier, but it kinda slipped. Some guidance will definitely be required, though.

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 22/December/2010, 1:05:18 PM | Message # 56
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Guzman)
Hmm, maybe Rook is better? I think Knights are a bit more crafty than I am. Queeny-ness can rear up occasionally, but it's a rarity!
*Grin*

Sorry, but I've got 3rd one. It'll be the last for a bit, honest! A Megaphone, w/ sound waves if possible. Thanks! Though, in order of priority, the World comes first!

Hmm...these all seem like something you don't really need my interpretive take on. I'll still give them a crack, however! (^_-)b

Quote (Guzman)
Lastly, red, I'm willing to take a stab @ creating an intro for your vids; I meant to offer earlier, but it kinda slipped. Some guidance will definitely be required, though.

Woo-hoo! This could be awesome.

Something zany! How about something like a Jangarian Hamster that comes together like Voltron, from the different corners of the screen like he had been dismembered, only to shriek at the viewer all rabid-like once assembled? He could be a hot-pink Jangarian! And some kirakira sparkles! LOL. Does that help out at all?

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 22/December/2010, 11:51:56 PM | Message # 57
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
Hmm...these all seem like something you don't really need my interpretive take on. I'll still give them a crack, however! (^_-)b

Hey, you like to make 'em right? & I want your take on them, anyway!

Quote (redhamuSLA)
Woo-hoo! This could be awesome.

Ehheheh. I hope you aren't hoping for something real professional or anything...
But yeah, this helps some. We'll see what comes of it.

EDIT: I'll definitely look, but you may also wanna see about getting a hamster pic. That's something well within your control & has a big effect on the whole thing. Otherwise, I'll do the rest. ^_-

Message edited by Guzman - Thursday, 23/December/2010, 4:21:23 AM

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 23/December/2010, 4:23:22 AM | Message # 58
Our Sexy Leader
Foaming at the mouth could be a plus too! LOL. Professional? Dude! We are all doing this shit for fun. Whatever you give me will be sick! (^_-)b

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 23/December/2010, 10:57:37 PM | Message # 59
Our Sexy Leader
kiraguz2 (suffer the same fate as Krypton!)
-kiraguz2 info

Again, feel free to modify it in any way you see fit (scale, placement, elements, etc.). It's just a general idea. I liked the idea of earth being swallowed by a red dwarf. (^_-)b

As for the right picture for me...

Google both 'jangarian hamster' & 'dwarf hamster' to see if there's any that you like. (^_-)b

GuzmanDate: Monday, 27/December/2010, 8:19:58 PM | Message # 60
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
Again, feel free to modify it in any way you see fit (scale, placement, elements, etc.). It's just a general idea. I liked the idea of earth being swallowed by a red dwarf. (^_-)b

You know, I was kinda thinking of that same thing! Thanks, buddy.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » BLOPS Emblems!
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024