OMG i need to record at each and every session.
have been having awesome (non-MP) fun with dux lately.
1. doing some gang hideouts, until we got bored and started seeing how many tomahawks/knives we could stick in each other without dying. after getting about 10+ i accidentally killed him. weirdest thing (and scariest) ive ever seen on a game: i see his dead, bloody carcass rolling around, ragdoll style, being dragged by some invisible ghost. it keeps rolling around and being pulled up into the air, just like out of a Nightmare on Elm Street movie... seriously some sick fucking shit. DUXY WE HAVE TO MAKE MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS TO REPEAT THAT PROCESS and i will post that sucker up.
2. went on some hunting missions. we tried stabbing cougars, and literally got out asses torn to shreds. those guys are very challenging if u dont use guns. moved on to some wolves, same thing. though the 2 of us got closer and closer, so i kept purposely stabbing dux in the back (u even get xp for killing a posse-mate!) lol. fun times. sry dux, i know im a dick. but u gave me so much joy.
3. non-duxy. but i just realized how much i fucking love poker. the new DLC has it, and i know ill play that everyday. i used to play online poker in college with just simple text, no graphics, and i was hooked on it. its texas hold em style, which is even more fun and easier for noobs to get in on it.
4. non-duxy. i think stronghold is a beast of a gametype. its completely different to the other modes. no shootout at the beginning. attackers have to keep pushing for a flag, capture it, then move on to a total of 4 points, each becoming harder and harder to control. and defenders obviously try to stop u. i played with a good team, so we won easily. but with balanced teams, i can see this mode being incredibly fun. gotta work together. actually has strategy involved and it actually feels like an epic battle, not just random kills. oh, and ft. mercer has cannons! that shit was fun. dropping bombs baby.
5. more free content. "You’ve been asking for them… and they’re finally coming this weekend. This Friday October 1st, at 1 PM Eastern – we will be unlocking the Marshals class of Red Dead Redemption multiplayer characters for use by everyone online on both platforms with no restrictions."
6. not sure ill get it, but undead nightmare, aka zombie mode is coming soon as well. i might skip it, if it doesnt add any new mp modes/maps. will see.