1. could we decide a game mode that we all can enjoy and play together in?
- i know the default has been TDM, but i find this to be one of the least enjoyable game modes. its basically FFA with two sides. DOM? CTF? HQ? DEMO? S&D? anything?
- if we can choose a game mode, then maybe we can start coming up with strategies and put some purpose into the game. as it is now, we all go solo it seems.
- look below for roles. this would shape what style of play (attacking/defensive/helper/etc) for a specific game instead of all just running in different locations without a unfied purpose.
2. could we have the same customized "title" for BlackOps pls.
- i would like to show some solidarity. i dont care what we choose, i just want to feel like a clan god damnit. i know it might scare a few ppl away from joining our lobby, but we need to create some clan spirit.
- in other words, we come up with a color/pattern that everyone in the clan can wear. if this were a sport, we would be wearing the same uniform, right? lets do the same.
- if u think its too much, or deprives u of ur personality, at least make one area universal.
ex: must include a squirrel picture. or must include all-pink background. or must include polka dots. w/e REPRESENT!
3. we need to recruit.
- even guys that were once active just dont seem to play anymore. there are only a handful of players that i even consider "in the clan". and that number is decreasing every year.
- make a quota: each (core) member must recruit 1 person a month, a year, whatever. we will vanish if we keep up the current pace. we need fresh meat. we need our family to grow, not dissipate. VIVA MI FAMILIA
4. would u consider taking a pre-determined role when playing together?
ex: Recon with UAV, spybird, motion sensor, smoke nade; Runner with L/M, silencer, instant attack KStreaks to flank & disorient; Sniper to call out locations/commands with hovering KStreaks; Sponge with flak, tac mask, jammer or decoy to attract attention; Hacker with LMG, hardened, care package as support class, etc
- instead of us using personal, possibly redundant perks/classes, it might be more beneficial to actually collaborate on this. if someone has a weakness, the other could fill that void.
- in other words, i would like to play strategically and collectively.
- having a variation of perks, especially the lesser used ones, should prove tactically superior. i would personally love to take any of the less used roles that no one wants to do
- of course, we can rotate so u dont always play the same role (unless u wanted to).
- if we decided to do this, i would personally take a role, practice with it, and build up the perks/weapons/whatever that would be needed to make it fully operational. that is why we might need to decide sooner, rather than later, especially if we prestige.
5. i think we should change the website, so that its more "recruit friendly".
- put up clan background/bio on loadup page. dont make them search for it.
- make an updated list of clan leader, officers/core members, casual members. could include sub-classes. like: red [clan leader] (run gun specialist), dux [officer] (attacking specialist), ban [officer] (objective specialist), kuz [officer] (defending specialist), whatever
- put some individual stats up there as proof we are not just noobs. i dont mean it has to be KD, i mean overall kills or days played. or total headshots. or assists. or kills with a specific weapon. there are tons of cool stats to show.
- we have ppl from 1.0 - 4.0KD. we have ppl with almost 100K kills in a single game. everyone here contributes, so its not about bragging, but we need to show ppl that this clan can play ball. WASSUP