Tuesday, 19/March/2024, 1:17:35 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!! - Page 21 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLADate: Monday, 24/October/2011, 9:21:36 PM | Message # 301
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Taken from the comments from my latest PE Uncharted vid "FFA Tips & Tricks". We'll see where it goes, if it does... Enjoy!

2theoldschool: OMG hipfiring auto aim scrub giving tips -_-

redhamuSLA: You've got A vid upload to your channel, troll. And anyone (cuz you're all the same) that wants to criticize me for this ONE VID & my playstyle in it, please scroll down & see my reply* to "Verification11", as it pertains to all of you. All one has to do is hit the jump to my channel in order to see that one vid is not indicative of my style or ability.

2theoldschool: so u r trying to justify abusing clearly broken auto aim by saying "its not my play style" so why r we playing this way? and look up what trolling is cause stating that ur hip firing alot isnt trolling

redhamuSLA: This will have to take two replies. 1. Look, dude. You didn't just "state" that I was hipfiring a lot. You instead came in with a typical non-constructive dick-ish insult that implies I can & do only play in this way, all in an attempt to undermine my "authority" as someone qualified to give tips. Or did you think that I'd somehow take all of that as a compliment? No. Now YOU go look up troll, sir.

redhamuSLA: 2. I justify playing as I did in this vid not by claiming 'it's not my style', but instead by claiming that the game you watched DICTATED it. I claim that I am attempting to rid myself of self-imposed limits, all likely based in superiority complexes (perhaps themselves based in insecurity), that are perpetuated by mental dinosaurs. The game of old is gone, until ND shape it back up. That is the reality. I personally have two choices, adapt or quit. I've chosen the former.

Quote (Bruce Lee)
"This is what it is, ok? I said, empty your mind. *snap* Be formless, shapeless…like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend!"

GuzmanDate: Monday, 24/October/2011, 11:02:34 PM | Message # 302
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
First thing I do is check their vids, & stats if possible. Usually funny stuff! happy

& yes, that was the case this time too!

Message edited by Guzman - Monday, 24/October/2011, 11:03:49 PM

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 24/October/2011, 11:18:33 PM | Message # 303
Our Sexy Leader
Wtf. My quote up there isn't showing my replies to him. (>_<)

Oooooh. What were his stats like? I forgot to do that. LOL.

GuzmanDate: Monday, 24/October/2011, 11:22:18 PM | Message # 304
Lieutenant general
Here they be! (That vid was his single rampant, & done in plunder. Boo.)

Message edited by Guzman - Monday, 24/October/2011, 11:23:15 PM

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 25/October/2011, 0:17:01 AM | Message # 305
Our Sexy Leader
How about dude's UC3 stats?

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 25/October/2011, 0:57:31 AM | Message # 306
Lieutenant general
Sorry, that's probably what you though I meant, huh?

Check Here

Can't link directly, so search "totheoldschool" (w/o quotes)

Message edited by Guzman - Tuesday, 25/October/2011, 1:01:03 AM

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 03/December/2011, 5:10:28 AM | Message # 307
Lieutenant general
red, about your latest MOAB watch vid, I think you were at 22 kills, & the time remaining on the vid was ~2:00? I started thinking, damn, he lost it... But then you got it! Good shit yo! It really does a good job of keeping the view anxious... I didn't get to experience that w/ the first vid... I think you know why. >_<

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 04/December/2011, 9:44:19 PM | Message # 308
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Guzman)
red, about your latest MOAB watch vid, I think you were at 22 kills, & the time remaining on the vid was ~2:00? I started thinking, damn, he lost it... But then you got it! Good shit yo! It really does a good job of keeping the view anxious... I didn't get to experience that w/ the first vid... I think you know why. >_<

Haha. Sorry about the first vid, bro. I wasn't thinking. Glad you liked the 2nd one. The viewers anxiety couldn't have been done without YOU. (*^_^*) <3!

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024