Tuesday, 19/March/2024, 5:03:34 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLADate: Monday, 03/May/2010, 7:08:54 AM | Message # 1
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
COMMENTARY VIDS

Crash 30-6 (UMP Silenced)

Overgrown 30-4 (M4A1 Red dot)

Bailout 30-0 (M4A1 Red dot)

Salvage 30-6 Post-Prestige 8 (M4A1 Red dot)

Scrapyard 30-7 Post-Prestige 8 (M4A1 Naked)

Storm 30-6 Post-Prestige 8 Commentary w/ Guz (TAR Silenced)

MONTAGES

Run & Gun C4/Throwing Knife:

SPAS Soapland Vol.1

M1014 Soapland Vol.1

Eat My Equipment Vol.1 (Semtex & Throwing Knife)

FFA'S

Scrapyard 30-2 (G18 Akimbo)

Scrapyard 30-6 (MP5K Silenced)

Storm 30-3 (MP5K Silenced)

Salvage 30-3 (Mini-Uzi + TMP Silenced)

Super Fast Rust 30-1 (ACR Silenced)

Skidrow 30-4 (MP5K Silenced)

FOR KUZU

Asshole on Afghan

Asshole on Rust

Asshole on Invasion

Asshole on Crash

FFA Nuke on Rust

FFA Nuke on Rundown

FFA Nuke on Afghan

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 04/May/2010, 9:01:46 PM | Message # 2
The Clan Elder
vid2: that was a fucking sick winning kill! haha.
i like the full vid. u ever gonna roll with a normal wep, normal Kstreaks? would be nice to see how much u dominate with those.
once u pulled out ur SMG, u killed like 3+ in 3 seconds. nice sniping with ur raffica. the range on those are awesome *better than some SMG since it has no recoil. it looked like ur c4 was right on target a half dozen times, yet didnt even get hit markers. weird. and that one shank in the cockpit was clearly a kill. thx for the vid.

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 04/May/2010, 10:27:50 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
I Don't Watch A Ton Of MW2 Vids, but When I Do, It's Usually From Wings. I Have To Say This Is A Nice Departure From That Style of Play. Good/Smart Play Is All Well, But It Gets Dull After A While, Especially When Half The Match Is Spent In An AC130.

Not That This Was Bad Play ^_-
But Seeing Some "Unorthodox" Play Was Really Cool. I Never Realized That C4 Was Such A Flexible Weapon, Especially w/ The Flashes.

& I Agree w/ Kuzu; The Winning Kill On The 2nd Vid Was Awesome. Keep 'Em Coming!

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 05/May/2010, 2:50:52 AM | Message # 4
Our Sexy Leader
Kuzu: You wouldn't find regular weapons boring? I get bored real quick when I use them. Hell, when I hit with a silenced UMP, it feels like cheating. If there are weapons & KS's you'd like me to use specifically, list them up & I'll see what I can do.

Guz: Well, I've got to go get them! You know how it is. Glad you found the games entertaining. The montage was taken from only about 3 hours of gameplay.

General...

That GWKcam was sick when I saw it too! It looked like a standard C4 kill to me when I saw it in-game, the replay makes it so much better--right over the dude's head & in slow motion. Awesome! Also, I'm working on a Throwing Knife/equipment montage. (^_-)b

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 05/May/2010, 11:22:49 PM | Message # 5
The Clan Elder
Red: unless u lay on ur stomach the whole game, i dont think it will be boring. and we know u dont do that.
since u seem to prefer a challenge, how about using something wacky?

* Scrambler (runner class?) and go around stabbing or shotgunning, since they will be expecting u to be camping.

* Nuke? this would showcase a semi-conservative style, so maybe we can learn from ur tactics/positioning/etc.

* Danger close + C4, predator, airstrike and stealth bomber. i love to see multi kills

* commentary?

* Thermal scope on SMGs! (i used it a few times with vektor, pretty fun and possibly effective in the right hands)

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 06/May/2010, 4:53:02 AM | Message # 6
Our Sexy Leader
New vid up!

Interesting ideas, Kuzu. The thermal scoped SMG's has piqued my interest!

banion7Date: Thursday, 06/May/2010, 7:16:28 AM | Message # 7
Colonel
Holy awesome vids - lots of laughs. Knives were awesome, C4 was awesome, dope track and wow nasty SPAS in vid number 3!

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 07/May/2010, 1:38:04 AM | Message # 8
Our Sexy Leader
Next one up! Semtex & throwing knives + 2 for Kuzu. (^_-)b

KuzuDate: Sunday, 09/May/2010, 11:15:39 PM | Message # 9
The Clan Elder
asshole on afghan.
made my peepee stiffen. in one way, i admire u for the way u play. some things are just minor things; shooting 7 times but not reloading, knowing that another guy may come around the corner (which they did) then u getting another kill. if u had reloaded, u would have been dead. things like that. would u classify that as a normal FFA? everyone just chillin in 1 or 2 central locations? oh, i also hate u for making it look so easy.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 09/May/2010, 11:29:30 PM | Message # 10
The Clan Elder
nuke + rust.
what r ur perks? scav + sp? ninja?
only played rust a few times but man, ur ownage from that lil nook. i imagine once u get out in the open its chaos.
why not kill the doods after u had ur nuke, with chopper still out? feel sorry for them? u could have easily got a 30+ streak. is FFA really that ez for u? what is the most challenging mode for u (that u actually play)?
that aesop rock song is dope. oh, and though it wont matter to u, the m16 reloads about a second faster than the famas. but famas has slightly better range (in that, the dmg range for 40-30 starts sonner with the m16).

next up, i wanna see some TDM games! its the most aggravating mode for me.

duxy87Date: Monday, 10/May/2010, 9:58:43 AM | Message # 11
Major general
hey red liked the nuke vid. I never really knew that spot which isolates you from other players.. i'll keep that in mind when i play rust smile

You know, you can still kill players after you activate the nuke and it wont end from kill count, so you can still keep killing cunts. Once the nuke is unleashed its 10 seconds till the game ends! smile

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 10/May/2010, 1:48:38 PM | Message # 12
Our Sexy Leader
Kuzu: Yeah, my perks were Scav/SP/Ninja. Thanks for the information regarding the M16 & FAMAS. I didn't know that explicitly, but definitely felt both of those things. I went with the FAMAS because 1. it's a beast of a gun & 2. I didn't have the silencer unlocked for the M16 at the time.

As to whether that was a "normal FFA" or not, it varies. Much like I'm sure non-objective games go, FFA can vary anywhere from slightly to drastically depending on how smart my opponents are collectively. I have never considered FFA to be easy. I just prefer it for it's speed & potentially greater number of interactions/shoot-outs. FFA is also about the only mode I play. I was getting into some TDM with banion, but he seems to be going solo nowadays. I'll see what I can do about some vids, though. Thanks for the compliments.

duxy: Glad you liked the vid. About the nuke & KS, you are saying that I could have activated the nuke while I was in the ChopGun & gone past 30 kills? I wouldn't know since it was my 2nd nuke ever because I think going for nukes is boring & basically useless. LOL. I just knew that in my experience, if I got my 30th in a ChopGun, the game would end there. I assumed it would remain that way no matter the circumstances.

duxy87Date: Tuesday, 11/May/2010, 12:49:49 PM | Message # 13
Major general
im not sure if u can active a nuke while ur still using chopper gunner, but when you're on foot and activate it whilst being on 29 kills you can still kill as many as you can in the countdown wink

I admit nukes aren't great, u feel like everyone hates you. I've only ever had 10 nukes and that purpose was to get the nuke emblem. Though i wait till the game is nearly over before i activate it..

More vids please!

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 11/May/2010, 1:35:00 PM | Message # 14
Our Sexy Leader
Hmm...I'll have to try it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Regarding new vids, I'm working on an M1014 one. I might be able to get it done by tomorrow night. If not, the next day probably. (^_-)b

Also, new vid up. FFA Nuke on Rundown.

banion7Date: Tuesday, 11/May/2010, 11:17:34 PM | Message # 15
Colonel
Awesome vids Red, again, I've watched the stuns to Semtex/Throwing knife over and over LOL.

@Kuzu,

I found a pretty interesting guy on youtube yesterday, he is

'sshao24'

I think he's just started posting, not sure haven't really looked into it but he's got only a few views so far - think they are piling up pretty quick though. Looks like he's the real deal, mostly TDM with some FFA in there, a variety of guns including the M16 red dot which he is beast with. Vids are just full game gameplay with no commentary, but I think the gameplay speaks for itself...

How does that go... He speaks (softly) and beats guys down with a really big stick.. Whatever.

He is super smooth, awesome aim and really good control of his "guy". He seems to understand the spawning system completely and is always moving around, but not rushing stupidly either. Super efficient and strictly buisiness. He doesn't quite have the same kind of flare that Our DearLleader Redhamster has but Red might look something like this if he did TDM.

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024