Saturday, 20/April/2024, 4:09:14 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | BF:BC2 Game Info. - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Battlefield » BF:BC2 Game Info.
BF:BC2 Game Info.
KuzuDate: Tuesday, 25/August/2009, 0:04:59 AM | Message # 1
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
Reasons why I want this game:

SOUND
BBC1 had some of the best, if not THE best sounds ive ever heard in a game. period. it makes me pee in my pants to think about it. all the little things; echos, vibrations, ricochets, grenades, ratatatata rapid firing, the "ting" of shells falling out of guns, the lock/stock of reloading sniper rifles, a bullet hitting a rock behind u, buildings blowing up, etc etc.. lets think about it. sound is to a game, what beats are to hip-hop. they would be NOTHING without them.

FUN FACTOR
yes there are vehicles. ive never liked the idea of them in FPS games either. but this game is... (going to be) just fun. call me a noob, but hell yah, im gonna go rolling out in a tank or hovercraft or jeep with guns blazing. i had immense fun sitting in the passenger seat and unloading shells on enemies. i know it creates a whole new dynamic to FPS games, and it takes getting used to. But i relish the chance of doing something different. mind u, ive basically ONLY played pure shooters (R1, COD4, R2, KZ2) 90% of the time since owning my PS3. i only own 1 non-FPS (Oblivion). so, i want something different. MW2 may be the best game out there, but its not for me. hate the lag. hate the lack of support. and i played the crap out of MW1. so yes, im looking forward to some vehicle mayhem! but in all likelihood, i will probably try to unlock the sniper kits and do my thang, assassination style. there seems like so much variation in this game, and that excites my pee-pee!

WEAPONS
46 weapons. 15,000+ kit variations. i mean, hello? tell me that doesnt excite u... So i love variation. KZ2.. shitttt. its just so lame when everyone uses the same weapons. now u have choices, which gives more depth. look at the # of kit variations! hopefully ill be able to carry a sniper rifle with a silenced sub-machine gun as a 2ndary weapon!.. nice... and maybe some proximity mines? who knows. all of that means more fun.

to be continued...

Message edited by Kuzu - Tuesday, 25/August/2009, 5:43:28 AM

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 25/August/2009, 6:40:13 AM | Message # 2
The Clan Elder
BIG MAPS
while there are only 8 maps so far, they were all made specifically to be large, fun, and full of variation. they keep using the term "sandbox" which just instills the sense of being a kid again. *as long as there is no cat poo to spoil things!* there is tons of room. this means very good things for snipers. u can see where squad mates are and spawn next to them. or u can start back at the base, grab a ATV and zoom off. its good for players who like to roam in vehicles. its good for not being spotted as a sniper. its good for not getting congested *COD4/KZ2* and getting stuck in buildings cuz the noobs wont get out of the doorway or move down the hall. this game is for ppl who like big maps and want alot of movement, and different routes/options.

DESTRUCTION
if u played the first *try the demo even though u cant play online* u know how much fun can be had. now double that. they are improving the destruction. buildings can be completely destroyed. there are no safe places (as in real life). in that aspect, they go far beyond what any other game can offer. u can shoot thru walls and fences. vehicles will be slowed down or put damage to walls by crashing into them. shit blows up!

to be continued...

KuzuDate: Friday, 25/September/2009, 10:17:07 PM | Message # 3
The Clan Elder
BBC2 video

graphics have noticeably improved. gun details are very slick now. the kits look very easy and straight forward to use: push right/left on the D-pad to access them. u can get ammo perks, and get points for supplying squadmates. u can pick up enemy health packs. there are motorcycles.

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 05/November/2009, 10:28:53 AM | Message # 4
Our Sexy Leader
Hmm...I saw a bunch of heavy explosives. I'd like to be able to get into some actual gun shoot-outs. You think it'll happen? chaos

KuzuDate: Thursday, 05/November/2009, 10:38:18 PM | Message # 5
The Clan Elder
when i played BC1 (demo) i recall it being like 75% mano a' mano. basically ppl would use the jeeps or hovercrafts to get to the objective, jump out, then they would be in gun battles. bring a tank from ur base to the other side of the map takes forever, dont forget, so its a big time waster. ppl would jump in choppers too but just end up crashing cuz they were not easy to pilot.

there will be gun battles. there are so many anti-tank/aircraft weapons available, so it hopefully will be easy-ish (2 shots?) to destroy those vehicles, and force them out of their armored protection.

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 02/March/2010, 1:48:44 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
GT Review: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-hd-battlefield-bad/62540

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Battlefield » BF:BC2 Game Info.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024