Thursday, 28/March/2024, 2:21:08 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | Castle Crashers for PSN - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » Castle Crashers for PSN (Oh shizzle!)
Castle Crashers for PSN
redhamuSLADate: Friday, 22/October/2010, 12:12:05 PM | Message # 1
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Any of you fuckers down to get this game with me?!

1UP Review

GuzmanDate: Friday, 22/October/2010, 11:55:24 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
I was gonna get this, at some point. You, uh, do realize they baddies are compy-controlled, ya? lol.

Message edited by Guzman - Friday, 22/October/2010, 11:55:41 PM

duxy87Date: Saturday, 23/October/2010, 2:32:21 AM | Message # 3
Major general
Maybe red.. If you can like my balls i might consider it.

Honetly though, I like the look of it.. Seems like a fun game

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 24/October/2010, 9:13:40 AM | Message # 4
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Guzman)
was gonna get this, at some point. You, uh, do realize they baddies are compy-controlled, ya? lol.

I know the baddies are comp-controlled. LOL. It's something that I'd be playing with my wife. She can't do FPS or 3D platformers cuz the camera makes her nauseous. She once puked watching like 5 minutes of Metroid:Prime!

Quote (duxy87)
Honetly though, I like the look of it.. Seems like a fun game

Actually, I'm wondering if anyone will let me mooch it off them, as it's not available on the J-PSN. What a crock of shit.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 24/October/2010, 11:47:30 PM | Message # 5
The Clan Elder
what about LBP? was that a no-go, or just sick of it?

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 25/October/2010, 4:04:19 AM | Message # 6
Our Sexy Leader
Naw. We can do that shit too, but was looking for a Beat-Em-Up is all. No precision timing/jumping involved. LOL.

AlucardDate: Monday, 29/November/2010, 12:33:31 PM | Message # 7
Colonel
my gf likes that scott pilgrim vs the world game. i dont know if it has online co op or not....

AngDate: Sunday, 05/December/2010, 9:56:57 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Hot damn! I didn't know it was available for PSN. I will probably get it.

Alu: Scott Pilgrim vs The World is amazing. I haven't played the game though. I am one of those rare dudes that checked out the comic before the movie. The books are badass.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 05/December/2010, 10:26:47 PM | Message # 9
The Clan Elder
anyone know of good games for my 2.5yr old daughter!!!???

Super-Rub-a-Dub: her favorite game. shes pretty good at it, especially using the dualshock to make ducky jump! sometimes shell just make him go jumpy jumpy jump a jump like a crazy frog. she loves that -ish.

Flower: great atmosphere. just move the dual shock up/down/left/right to move around the beautiful world and collect flower petals. quite good graphics. its like moving through nature, riding on the wind.

we have tried Bomberman, Lab Rat, Aqua Panic, Capcom collection, Simpsons, and a few others (all Demo versions, mind u) and nothing else has clicked except RubaDub and FLower.

anyone know of some games that are very easy controls and visually appealing, and something even your gf/mom/daughter could play? thx fellas.

BTW Dteach. dude what was up with like 15 game invites yesterday??!?! LOLOLOLO i told you i was playing with my daughter. i basically can NEVER play COD at that time (am or afternoon) so if i play, it will be like midnight or early morning for US. tongue

GuzmanDate: Monday, 06/December/2010, 0:45:48 AM | Message # 10
Lieutenant general
Quote (Kuzu)
anyone know of good games for my 2.5yr old daughter!!!???

Uh, I'll let you know if something comes to mind.

AngDate: Monday, 13/December/2010, 10:25:15 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Quote (Kuzu)
BTW Dteach. dude what was up with like 15 game invites yesterday??!?! LOLOLOLO i told you i was playing with my daughter. i basically can NEVER play COD at that time (am or afternoon) so if i play, it will be like midnight or early morning for US.

I really wanted to play. cry

lol.

Games kids will enjoy? All that comes to mind is mario games, can't go wrong with those. The side-scrollers I think would be fun for kids.

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 02/February/2011, 7:27:13 PM | Message # 12
The Clan Elder
tried out this demo, and i like it. TBH it reminds me very much of MaplesStory (which i was addicted to for about 2 years).

if u dont know, MapleStory is one of the most popular and played games in Asia, but also has a decent following throughout the world as well. its cutesy characters, 2D scrolling, mostly hack n slash but also lots of potions, upgrades, and skills for a bunch of classes. i liked it cuz its was pseudo-RPG (though not really), simple hack n slash grind till u level up, and i loved trading/shopping in the markets for good deals and selling to other ppl (make $$). its actually a fun game to play in groups, since the higher level u get, the more u must depend on other ppl to take on tough enemies (sharing abilities with party becomes essential at some points). meh. and its free. (PC only)

if they hadnt done regional blocking (i was playing on the Malaysian/Singapore servers, since most everyone speaks English) and forced me to play in Japan (just tedious...i live here, but i dont want to speak japanese 24/7) i might have continued playing it...

duxy87Date: Monday, 28/February/2011, 9:21:21 AM | Message # 13
Major general
When is this game going to be available to DL? Is everyone fair-dinkum on getting this game?

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 28/February/2011, 11:46:25 AM | Message # 14
Our Sexy Leader
I think it's available in the J-store already...

GuzmanDate: Monday, 28/February/2011, 6:29:20 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant general
US store may be having a sale on CC soon.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » Castle Crashers for PSN (Oh shizzle!)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024