[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Mess Hall » General Discussion » Dear Redham,
Dear Redham,
redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 12/November/2011, 5:15:07 AM | Message # 16
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Yo. You lost a flawless?! That SUCKS. Oh & no, I don't know how to get the HDPVR to go longer than 2 hours. I also do it game by game. Sorry, mang. (>_<)

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 12/November/2011, 9:43:04 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
I dunno if there's a alternative to the software that comes w/ the HDPVR, but there often are & they are often better... More feature filled & all that. Might be worth looking into?

Message edited by Guzman - Saturday, 12/November/2011, 9:43:21 PM

KuzuDate: Monday, 26/December/2011, 8:35:49 PM | Message # 18
The Clan Elder
if u wanted another way to publicize your vids, u might wanna try Reddit.

most of the vids i post get no attention, but one just got a whole lot of traffic and comments. so yah.

KuzuDate: Monday, 09/January/2012, 11:45:03 PM | Message # 19
The Clan Elder
duder. how much time did it take to make your YT outtro? can you tell me how it works, as in do you have to set it up individually for each vid? (specifically, i mean, do you just have an image template, but then you have to manually insert and adjust the size of the links for vids, sub, twitter, etc. ) is it easy to do for each vid after you made your template? i see hellza ppl using that now, and it looks cool and all. but i already have a backlog of vids i want to upload. meh. i like the cupcakes though. y u no go with pink insted?

the lastest 14-year old boner bomb condom commentary was top notch. funny as.

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 11/January/2012, 10:37:36 PM | Message # 20
Our Sexy Leader
Yo! That isn't a template. I worked with one of my subs, LGGRAFFIXHD, to make it. Well, HE made it. I just gave him a general idea, let him go at it & then gave some final feedback. Then...KAZAAM! A vid will be going up next week about it.

Glad you liked the "HOW TO PUT ON CONDOM" commentary. (*^_^*) It was all one take & I came up with everything on the spot, even the "Boner Bomb" thing. LOLZ.

KuzuDate: Thursday, 12/January/2012, 11:51:21 PM | Message # 21
The Clan Elder
ok whatever the fuck you wanna call it. you have the same image/file/photoshop/vegas whatever that you can just plop into vegas next time without editing it, right.

but what i means is, when the vid is uploaded to YT, do you have to add the links (ex: sub, vid link) to match up with the actual picture, like making an annotation/bubble comment? if so, that would take a few minutes each vid, which seems like a minor pain. if not, that would save time and be cool if the outro is completely ready to go with no maintenance.

yah teh voice is dope. i like the lisp, the insecurity. the "am i gay or just a little nooby" quality in his voice.

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 09/May/2012, 9:30:53 AM | Message # 22
The Clan Elder
wow. coincidence that my next post is also about something gay!

Ok. so i finally got around to watching your "Gay Rap" vid. the first time i loaded it i was at work... and i was like WTF i cant play this!

just wanted to say, your portrayal of a gay man was one of the creepiest, most haunting things ive ever seen! seriously, that mask was scary. that bodysuit fishnet stalking was unbelievably gay, and for some reason you almost looked like a girl. LOL.

EDIT: ok now that i think about it, just about every one of your videos lately are focused on homosexual topics. im not criticizing but your style has changed drastically over the last few months.

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 20/June/2012, 11:56:06 PM | Message # 23
Our Sexy Leader
LOLZ! I guess they have? I don't know. It's just coincidence. Perhaps MrChuckles is rubbing off on me? (*^_^*)

I just do whatever the fuck I feel like doing & say what pops out. I'm not too concerned with maintaining a style or what have you. Jack of all trades is more of an aspiration than anything, but it's a wak one at that. Mostly I just like shocking people, putting people off &/or making them laugh. I feel that if I find it funny at the time, people will too. That's all.

Lastly, so are you saying you LIKED out gay rap?

Forum » Mess Hall » General Discussion » Dear Redham,
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024