Main | Dear Duxy, - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mess Hall » General Discussion » Dear Duxy,
Dear Duxy,
KuzuDate: Tuesday, 06/December/2011, 11:48:32 PM | Message # 1
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
yo! i miss my quacking sidekick. i got so used to playing games with you all the time, and now i r sad without u.
but OMG. i saw your stats from Reds vid.
you have a 2.52 KD!!!! GOOD SHIT BRO. own those noobies!

duxy87Date: Thursday, 08/December/2011, 8:04:54 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Moderators
Hey kuz,

Thank you for that kind letter, I for one have been thinking about you too and the memories we've shared together. Glad you like my stats for mw3, I've been fortunate enough to be playing in parties who are very highly skilled at the game, which reflects the High k/d. But also had my fare share of games against noobs too lol (can't wait for the christmas noobs). But the lag issues I'm suffering in the game has refrain me from playing as much as I like too. I just can't play when I lag a second behind everyone and I don't want to resort to 'camp' as I like rushing.

Anyway, hope you enjoying bf3. You've put some vids up which I'm yet to comment on so I'll make sure I get around to them soon smile in the meantime I been hired by red as a 'special edit' director for some of his vintage plays... Cheers bloke!

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 08/December/2011, 11:30:17 AM | Message # 3
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Quote (duxy87)
in the meantime I been hired by red as a 'special edit' director for some of his vintage plays... Cheers bloke!

You are a god behind the camera, my friend! (^_-)d Tell me that you've seen the latest one with accompanying music... I'm super happy with it.

Forum » Mess Hall » General Discussion » Dear Duxy,
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024