Wednesday, 24/April/2024, 9:04:19 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | Resistance 3 - Page 17 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Resistance » Resistance 3 (Hope It's Good?)
Resistance 3
AngDate: Monday, 26/September/2011, 11:39:36 PM | Message # 241
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Quote (Patrick)
LOL. MY BROTHER JUST BOUGHT R3 TODAY!! LOL DEFINITELY playing this weekend.

Hell yeah dood! See you this weekend!

Yo red! Clayton is also really cool, BS! material for sure. Really mature for his age. Played some games with him and stimulus, Sugar joined in too!
Thanks for sending these dudes my way, it's fun to party with people. Now we have a BS! member from Britain! lol

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 27/September/2011, 8:23:16 AM | Message # 242
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Well, you ARE our recruiter, are you not? If they pass your evaluation, I trust they'll be fine. You mention Clayton's age. How old is he? I haven't asked. The 16+ is just a general rule of thumb when it comes to maturity & handling/joining in shit we might say.

Either way, glad they are working out. I know how much you dig tdm. (^_-)d Now try to get them to register here, so they can introduce themselves and whatnot.

Oh! Before I forget to say it, I've Remnant-ed too! (>_<) Fucking Turret/Rocket nubs can be damn aggravating!

PatrickDate: Tuesday, 27/September/2011, 9:29:32 AM | Message # 243
Lieutenant
Can you guys tell me the PSN's of the other BS guys so I could add them up?

Current BS! friends:
redham
chu/ban
kuzu
guz
alu
doordie
m-air
totaldeano
clint
niva
dux
illa
D1

Thanks

Message edited by Patrick - Tuesday, 27/September/2011, 9:30:03 AM

StimulantDate: Tuesday, 27/September/2011, 2:59:21 PM | Message # 244
Private
PSN: stimulant_- add me beggar

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 27/September/2011, 6:06:19 PM | Message # 245
Our Sexy Leader
Teach: I forgot to tell Clay that I've accepted him to the clan. Could you do that for me, please? LOL.

Stim: Good to have you on board & thanks for registering. Maybe make an introduction post of sorts? There should be a thread for it...

AngDate: Wednesday, 28/September/2011, 10:12:37 AM | Message # 246
Lieutenant colonel
Yes, yes I am the recruiter, and I know what we look for in BS!
Yeah, Clay is already rocking the BS! tag, he is 16, but like I said really mature.

Speaking of turrets, we were in a game where the other team had turrets everywhere, they would get into a fight, put their little turret up and then run away.
We still won both games, I guess that tells you skilled they are, considering their turrets got more kills than they did.

Oh and Clay told me he will be playing Battlefield 3, so that will make niva and kuzu happy. lol
I don't know, I might pass on it though.

nivasan6Date: Thursday, 29/September/2011, 3:36:58 PM | Message # 247
Major general
Group: Moderators
lol, Marsh. I'm not getting Battlefield 3 day one or even this year. I'm going to wait until a huge price drop, or maybe just wait for the Game of The Year Edition which would include "all" the DLC. Hopefully I get it as a gift, because I have no money for it, and first half of next year is already booked with killer online games.

I'll just keep playing Shadow of the Colossus and ICO. Man, I was hoping there would be a demo for The Last Guardian in the collection, but nothing. Oh, well, Fumito Ueda still makes some of the best games. I urge everyone who never played any of his games to get the collection because nothing comes close to them.

AngDate: Thursday, 29/September/2011, 11:18:46 PM | Message # 248
Lieutenant colonel
Doh! Dammit niva! **shakes fist**

I might change my mind and pick B3, at least for the campaign.

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 29/September/2011, 11:43:38 PM | Message # 249
Lieutenant general
Quote (Ang)

You just can't win w/ niva Marsh. ^_-

AlucardDate: Friday, 30/September/2011, 1:53:07 PM | Message # 250
Colonel
hi stimulant and clay(dont know if its the same person), welcome the clan!

kinda late but im not getting r3 lol

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 30/September/2011, 9:14:21 PM | Message # 251
Our Sexy Leader
Yeah. You're a little late, bitch! (>_<; )

PatrickDate: Saturday, 01/October/2011, 10:37:13 AM | Message # 252
Lieutenant
guys. I know someone who wants to join. D1/red, can you test him if he passes your standards Blacksaw_B72.

BTW, i tried the online today, currently in level 16 or 17 idk. My k/dR is pretty low but im sure I can improve it.

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 01/October/2011, 11:28:15 AM | Message # 253
Our Sexy Leader
People w/ R3, if you didn't know, it's Double XP weekend. Get your kill on. I've already gotten my Thermal Vision back, thank god!

Quote (Patrick)
guys. I know someone who wants to join. D1/red, can you test him if he passes your standards Blacksaw_B72.

Send him Teach's way, please. (^_-)d

nivasan6Date: Saturday, 01/October/2011, 10:48:21 PM | Message # 254
Major general
Quote (Guzman)
Quote (Ang)

You just can't win w/ niva Marsh. ^_-

lol, you guys can, but I won't go down without a fight. Even if I know my points are invalid, or if I lost anyway, I will continue to fight! Which is why I make an excellent teammate, lol.

Alu, get Resistance 3 and experience the epic story that essentially ends the main Resistance tale of the survival of humanity.

red, thanks for the heads up. If the Team ICO collection did not come out yet, I would be playing multiplayer and get past level 5, but I won't. Thanks for the heads up anyway!

AngDate: Sunday, 02/October/2011, 4:47:44 PM | Message # 255
Lieutenant colonel
Quote (Patrick)

BTW, i tried the online today, currently in level 16 or 17 idk. My k/dR is pretty low but im sure I can improve it.

Good games D2! Yeah, send him my way, I will check em out. You should have kept partying with me and Stim, we tore shit up!
Take advantage of the double xp! Get to the highest level you can, so you can unlock good stuff. The only reason your k/d is not where you want it, is because you are still low level. I did Remnant mode and had a pretty big K/D drop. I am at level 50, got there in 7 hours time with the double xp. Remnant mode is so not worth it, I take back what I said about being cool to level up again.

I suggest you maybe try my class setup out (all upgraded):

Gun: Marksman (only ugrading it once is best, turret is useless).
Abilities:
Radar: Helps out the team tremendously, ugrading it is like a mini SR-71.
Assassin: You don't appear on the map when you fire and you can disguise yourself as an enemy, only works against noobs. lol
Hazmat Suit: People can't tag you! They can't freeze now mutate you! Absolutely beast.
Scan Jammer: People can't spot you and you mess up their radar when you are near, really useful.

Nothing beats this setup, but I HIGHLY suggest the Hazmat Suit and Scan Jammer.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Resistance » Resistance 3 (Hope It's Good?)
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024