Wednesday, 24/April/2024, 3:25:11 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | Resistance 3 - Page 16 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Resistance » Resistance 3 (Hope It's Good?)
Resistance 3
GuzmanDate: Thursday, 15/September/2011, 3:03:05 AM | Message # 226
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
Quote (Ang)
Well, there are some pictures people took and one of them has smoke that has the image of Jesus. O_O

Ah, I was knocking your Governor. Dunno if you heard, but a while back he called for "A day of prayer for rain."
That worked real well...

Message edited by Guzman - Thursday, 15/September/2011, 3:03:48 AM

AngDate: Saturday, 17/September/2011, 0:41:01 AM | Message # 227
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Rick Perry is an ass. lol

When are you jumping in the game Guz!? :(, shit Alu too!

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 17/September/2011, 11:04:33 PM | Message # 228
Lieutenant general
Quote (Ang)
When are you jumping in the game Guz!? :(, shit Alu too!

I'm passing R3 up. Al's got it doesn't he?

AngDate: Tuesday, 20/September/2011, 8:40:33 AM | Message # 229
Lieutenant colonel
Nooooooooo! Alu doesn't have it yet, but don't know if he will or not. You know it does suck playing by myself, and especially doing all the work for the team most of the time. The upgraded radar beacon is very useful, it is like a mini SR-71. It helps out the team, and of course you have THOSE guys that don't know what the little red triangles are. lol

So I guess you will just pick up U3 guz?

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 20/September/2011, 3:00:27 PM | Message # 230
Lieutenant general
Quote (Ang)
It helps out the team, and of course you have THOSE guys that don't know what the little red triangles are. lol

Hehe, it seems like it should be obvious, doesn't it?

Quote (Ang)
So I guess you will just pick up U3 guz?

Yeah.

AngDate: Tuesday, 20/September/2011, 11:28:48 PM | Message # 231
Lieutenant colonel
Well see you in U3!

**sigh** well got my k/d back up to a 3.18 and rising, but nobody to play with. :/
Added a few randoms and then they don't join up, so I then delete them. lol
I will probably just play until I reach rank 60 and then just play Dead Island....

nivasan6Date: Wednesday, 21/September/2011, 1:51:35 PM | Message # 232
Major general
I think you should probably just start playing Dead Island now, unless you enjoy Resistance 3.

That's awesome, a 3.18 k/d!! I wish I could get past 2.10 in games. A 2.10 seems to be my max, lol.

I'll probably be on this Friday, but I only play Hardcore, and if you don't mind playing with a level 5 scrub, lol.

duxy87Date: Thursday, 22/September/2011, 2:45:38 AM | Message # 233
Major general
Marsh the other day I was online and just about when i was going to join you went offline sad

I only had the one sitting playing together with you. Other times been with red, alu and bargster but all have been inactive recently. Would be sweet to get a big party together we will definately rape! Niva we gotta get going together too even if it is hardcore mode. I just miss playing with everyone.

I'm rank 50 atm, not sure if i'll do this remnant thing when i get to 60. Someone did that and said it wasn't worth it.

AngDate: Friday, 23/September/2011, 11:16:28 PM | Message # 234
Lieutenant colonel
@Niva, well it's Friday! Nobody online, saw Duxy go online, but I got to do some work on computer right now before I go to bed. Now my K/D is at 3.29 niva. smile
The game is really easy once you get used to it and if you are good with the Marksman.

@Dux, that sucks Dux! I had to go to bed early, had to work extra hours to cover for someone at work. I would have definitely enjoyed partying with you

Oh and niva, played hardcore and never playing again. Was in a game with a bunch of taggers. Ugh. This is why I LOVE the hazmat suit. I use it along with the jammer ability, can't be tagged nor spotted! I am at level 53 now, 7 more until retirement or if I can get more people to party up with.

I will see you dudes around!
Funny story: One kid thought he was a badass because he out-carbined me twice out of the around 10 fights we got into. He sent me a message saying: "How's my Carbine bitch!?" I said: "You were using air-cooled chamber and I wasn't dumb shit." Ahhhhhh, damn scrubs. >_<

Message edited by Ang - Friday, 23/September/2011, 11:17:48 PM

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 24/September/2011, 6:59:19 PM | Message # 235
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Marsh: Haha. Good story! That Air-cooled Barrel is BEAST with the Carbine, but BEASTS are beast without it too! Same thing as duxy, I logged on & you had juuuust logged off. (>_<) My days off are Thirsday/Friday's, so I can usually play at least on Friday mornings (as I have started casual Japanese lessons & those are Thursday mornings). Also, I'm sending you a guy that contacted me over at the MyResi3.0 site. Check him out for me, please! You know what we're looking for in a new recruit. (^_-)d

duxy: Miss you, buddy! Where you been? Now that TDM is back to a standard of sorts, it's on!

UC3 is going to RULE. I can't wait to get games going with everyone again!

AngDate: Saturday, 24/September/2011, 7:09:11 PM | Message # 236
Lieutenant colonel
What do you mean Red? What is his PSN? I guess I need to go hang out at that site too now. Haven't been there in a while. lol
I did meet a dude that was pretty beast today, his K/D is 2.8. Bountyyyhuuunter or something like that. I went 29-4 and he went 25-7 in one round and we still lost! See what happens when you have dumbshits on your team!? :/

Time conversions! I think that is Wednesday and Thursday for me then.

EDIT: Yo red, I checked out the new guy, really cool dude, definitely let him in. Played lots of games and we tore shit up! He is also interested in joining us in U3. Never really played online, but I told him that if you are good in R3, you will be good in U3.

I wish you guys were there when some fag clan was talking shit. I joined a game and these guys in staging were like: "Maybe DTeach can help y'all win, hurhurhur."
Stomped them by myself. <3
K/D is now 3.5 biggrin

Message edited by Ang - Sunday, 25/September/2011, 1:05:08 AM

PatrickDate: Sunday, 25/September/2011, 9:09:41 AM | Message # 237
Lieutenant
Gettin' R3 on October. D2 in the HOUSE!!! lol

nivasan6Date: Sunday, 25/September/2011, 11:55:30 AM | Message # 238
Major general
Marsh, sorry I wasn't online on Friday. I got caught up on my school work, and I totally forgot about Resistance 3.

I don't mind being tagged, what I do mind are those abilities and killstreaks. I use the tag ability on the Bullseye, and it isn't even an instant death. If you're tagged you can just run behind a big wall, and they won't be able to get you even whilst tagged.

I probably won't even play Resistance 3 now that the Team ICO collection is arriving on Tuesday. Sorry, Marsh. Even if I was partying up, I will not play anything besides hardcore.

AngDate: Sunday, 25/September/2011, 9:27:46 PM | Message # 239
Lieutenant colonel
It's cool niva, I was thinking of getting that Ico collection too, I heard many great things about those games, but I won't have time to play them.

Sweet! D2 finally going to party it up! You guys will like the new guy. His PSN is Stimulus_-
Pretty beast and funny dude. Now with D2 coming onboard, all hell will break loose!

I went ahead and did Remnant mode, I kind of regret it, because I can't believe how much my game can be affected by not having my fav set-ups. Good thing there is those 'perks' that allow you to get more xp. To me it's nice to keep getting level ups. Got to like level 24 in like 3-4 hours. lol

PatrickDate: Monday, 26/September/2011, 7:11:09 AM | Message # 240
Lieutenant
LOL. MY BROTHER JUST BOUGHT R3 TODAY!! LOL DEFINITELY playing this weekend.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Resistance » Resistance 3 (Hope It's Good?)
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024