Friday, 29/March/2024, 8:33:55 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | I'm so over it! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Killzone » I'm so over it! (use by date expired)
I'm so over it!
duxy87Date: Wednesday, 04/November/2009, 4:59:25 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Moderators
I enjoyed playing the game but i get sick of playing through 8 months of constistant kz2. I havent purchased any other games (other than PSN games), so when I switch the ps3 on(new and improved slim- i like!), i'm stuck playing this bashed up repetitive game. I resorted back to Resistence 2 for a tiny bit (along with kuzu) but both of us didn't take long to realise it's a piece of shit...

the Uncharted 2 demo was a refreshing change, especially teaming up games with alu and the G-man! (i have missed that guy). But all was stopped once the game released and chosing not to buy.. My decision for not purchasing is based on cost efficiency. I predict once MW2 is realsed, Bang! everyone jumps on it, and U2 is left with a smaller community.

One of my fond reasons of playing my ps3 is for online play with clan members. I believe it gives the ultimate pleasure of gaming experience (like the same feeling of opening xmas presents when u were a kid).

but i just can't play kz2 anymore cause no1 is on it playing and it just feels stale... so im taking a short break from playing till 'you know what' is coming out smile

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 04/November/2009, 8:40:10 AM | Message # 2
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Word. I feel you. KZ2 just didn't have the longevity that RFoM had for me. I think it's primarily due to the fact that there's no FFA. (>_<) I LOVE FFA.

KuzuDate: Thursday, 05/November/2009, 7:10:34 PM | Message # 3
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
i made myself like KZ2 (i make myself like every game that i buy, even if its not good). it was a decent game. but i honestly NEVER liked the controls. i hated the 1 second delay on weapons hitting ppl, even if it affected everyone. i was disappointed in the lack of weapon selections. at least the abilities were decently presented.

but what bothered me the most was the camping. spawn camping. base camping. i mean, they should have included marshmallows with the game... its just ridiculous. that totally spoiled the game when ur on a shit team with someone who cant use technician.

it just became a game filled with a whole lot of cheap kills. i enjoyed kicking ass sniping at the end, so im going to leave it on a high note.

farewell Killzone2. it was an enjoyable ride while it lasted. and im right there with u duxy.

although ill be very tempted to get MW2, i wont. i am boycotting infinity ward for their lack of dedicated servers and poor customer care. i am supporting battlefield 100%. ill be playing LBP till i get sick of it, and i almost always try out the cool demos that are available. see ya when i see ya!

duxy87Date: Friday, 06/November/2009, 1:29:13 AM | Message # 4
Major general
Group: Moderators
yeah thats true kuz.. I mean the buttons im used to now but i think it is very unorthadox style of playing. And of recent i'm hitting a lot of headshots, its too easy (not complaining about that) but i been in too many one sided matches and the fags just end up leaving. and theres fags who spawn camp like literally waiting for u to spawn (i always manage to spin around in time and headshot them to teach them a lesson haha

Get into kuz, LBP it's pretty fun!

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Killzone » I'm so over it! (use by date expired)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024