Tuesday, 16/April/2024, 5:43:34 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | MW2: Perks, Killstreaks & Call Signs explained. - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » MW2: Perks, Killstreaks & Call Signs explained.
MW2: Perks, Killstreaks & Call Signs explained.
KuzuDate: Monday, 16/November/2009, 7:06:49 PM | Message # 16
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
ok, who wants to test these with me!

frag/semtex/knife/c4/ = show up on radar?
flash/stun/smoke = show up on radar?

picking up a weapon on ground (that u havent unlocked) + get a kill = counts toward that weapons challenges? (no?)
picking up a weapon on ground (that u Have unlocked) + get a kill = counts toward that weapons challenges? (yes?)

AlucardDate: Monday, 16/November/2009, 8:12:42 PM | Message # 17
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Quote (Kuzu)
Cold-blooded + u shooting = u show up on radar??

lol put a silencer on your gun, nub. its how i rolled in cod4. uav jammer, bomb squad and dead silence with a silenced g3 ^_-

if only they had Chigurh's SKILLGUN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdD1H54bcQQ

Message edited by Alucard - Monday, 16/November/2009, 8:16:38 PM

KuzuDate: Monday, 16/November/2009, 10:05:37 PM | Message # 18
The Clan Elder
i most likely will use a silencer + sight for my main weps. + cold blood + ninja.

but it might still be worthwhile to use a non-silenced wep + cold blood even if u show up, cuz u could run to another spot (wont hear ur footsteps) and ud be clear of UAV.

im still thinking about possibilities for Perk 1, thats why. if i could use scavenger, i can spam grenades and ammo since i have such bad accuracy.

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 17/November/2009, 8:39:35 AM | Message # 19
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Kuzu)
picking up a weapon on ground (that u havent unlocked) + get a kill = counts toward that weapons challenges? (no?)
picking up a weapon on ground (that u Have unlocked) + get a kill = counts toward that weapons challenges? (yes?)

Doesn't count. Does. Respectively.

duxy87Date: Tuesday, 17/November/2009, 12:03:47 PM | Message # 20
Major general
kuz having cold blood shows up when u shoot. And thats only time it will detect.. I like to toss bw stopping power and cold blood

My most used loadout is
TAR21
Holographic sight
scav
stop power
mine detection or last stand

the 'sneaky' loadout
bling (with silencer and heart beat)
cold blooded
ninja
throwing knife

the 'speedy' loadout
unlimited sprint
extra speed
hip fire
used with double subs

i found out: You can survive as last stand with third perk or death streak if all enemies are killed. I get a buzz the enemy kills u but then u kill them in last stand, then 2 other enemies near him who think ur dead. then get back up and off ya go.HAHA
(u can do this once upon survival)

my killstreak loadout:
3-UAV
4-care package (chopper gunner, AC130 i always wish for)
5-sentry gun

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 17/November/2009, 7:02:43 PM | Message # 21
The Clan Elder
dude. was playing against a J-clan (forget who was in that game with me).

dude was using unlimited sprint, faster speed, and commando...
that shit was lethal.. he was knifing guys in a split second, from 10 feet away, and he would just sprint up in yo' face and cut me up like freddy. was really annoying, but really effective on a congested map.

i was thinking, once i have unlocked it, i might use an "Uber Noob Assault" class:
Scav
(free choice)
DangerClose
Primary: any with noob toob
2ndary: Thumper

spam noob toobs, nades and thumpers.. get a kill.. replenish ammo with Scav, repeat? the Danger close would be perfect since it gives extra damage to explosives. weee?

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 17/November/2009, 7:46:11 PM | Message # 22
Our Sexy Leader
My most used loadouts are:

UMP
Bling Pro (Holo + Silencer)
Lightweight (still going for Pro)
Ninja Pro

M16
Bling Pro (Holo + Silencer)
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

nivasan6Date: Wednesday, 18/November/2009, 11:04:45 AM | Message # 23
Major general
GG did a great job, but it was the players who abused certain aspects of the game. Turrets are supposed to highly advanced machinery that follows movement, and it could be that the turrets in Killzone 2 were programmed to aim for headshots. I have not seen any Engineer purposely kill themselves so they could put up more turrets. In my opinion the COD series is all about the individual player and their kill streaks. One kill streak leads to more thanks to their rewards. At least in Killzone 2 players are awarded for playing as a team and winning, by giving players a 1.5x multiplayer at the end of the match. I played some Killzone 2 not too long ago, and the players really ruined the game. I kept finding myself in games where people were just camping the spawn points, the teams I were on still won ( I still have the touch, lol). Anyway enjoy MW2, and I highly suggest everyone to checkout Borderlands.

duxy87Date: Wednesday, 18/November/2009, 12:28:19 PM | Message # 24
Major general
niv killstreak rewards only count when u shooting enemies only and not ur choppers planes or sentry guns. And in MW2 u get more exp points when u win a match than if you lose. So all in all i think it fluctuates team play as much as what individuals want (that is high kills and low deaths). I always do the team thing anyway specially in domination, sabotage, & capture flag.

red wat does ninja pro add? i'm yet to unlock that..

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 18/November/2009, 12:38:29 PM | Message # 25
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (duxy87)
niv killstreak rewards only count when u shooting enemies only and not ur choppers planes or sentry guns.

What do you mean? I get choppers from other choppers all the time.

Quote (duxy87)
red wat does ninja pro add?

It makes you "silent" when you walk/sprint. Me lovey!

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 18/November/2009, 7:02:54 PM | Message # 26
The Clan Elder
only the chopper kills (attack chooper, pave low) count toward the kill streak, i think.
all other kill streak kills do not stack up on top.

turrets in KZ2 were gay. but the biggest lamest problems were the lack of weapon choices and spawn camping.

both are those are non issues in MW2. the turret dies out in MW2 rather quickly too, so that balances it even further.

banion7Date: Thursday, 19/November/2009, 9:21:50 AM | Message # 27
Colonel
Hey dudes,

Well I'm getting a better handle on this game and what I rock now is SCAR or UMP depending on map, same perks - bling pro, holo and more bullets (sacrificed silencer for range), sometimes 40m on SCAR if I want to piss somebody off/nub it up, Cold Blooded or Lightfoot (or whatever that's called) and Ninja Pro. Whew, hope I got that right. Works for me, lots of fun hauling it around or sneaking up on prone dudes when I can remember where they are.

Can't get hte SMG to work at all, just can't seem to get it up and aim it in time... Miss with long shots too.

Thinking about learning the FAMAS better til I get hte M16.

Really like the shotgun too, need to get better with that too though.

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 19/November/2009, 8:53:06 PM | Message # 28
Our Sexy Leader
I was under the impression that the Holo/Red Dot counter-balances the loss of range a silencer produces...? I don't know for sure, though.

LOL. I still don't have extra clips. I just haven't equipped FMJ's yet. Tbh, the only reason I would use them is to get the extra clips & then I'd most likely never use them again. I suppose a Stopping Power + FMJ type class would be pretty buff.

Quote (banion7)
Can't get hte SMG to work at all, just can't seem to get it up and aim it in time... Miss with long shots too.

You mean "LMG"?

And yeah, the FAMAS is pretty damn good...until you get the M16. M16 is godly.

KuzuDate: Thursday, 19/November/2009, 10:17:51 PM | Message # 29
The Clan Elder
SCAR is my most used wep. its a fun weapon, but its not as accurate as they list on the stat page. that is only if u shoot one bullet, and release the trigger in a millisecond. if u burst for 2 or 3 shots, the accuracy goes down a bit. but im still a big fan.

been playing around alot with perks since nothing seems to be working for me.
ive been sporting Hardliner regularly.
when i think about it, i get more kills that way (from air package and predator kills) but i also die more (not watching my 6, or receiving missiles up the a-hole) from not having coldblood. i think its perfectly balanced between the 2. but i prefer it this way since i have a better chance of getting a strong kill streak package drop.

i think ill use Scav on all my main classes. i always used bandolier on COD4, so it fits my playing style. also, since they took away the re-supply from similar gun types (carb/m16/(mp5?)), u have to drop a weapon and pick up a new one, which seems to take more time in MW2.

Perk 3 im not very fond of.

banion7Date: Friday, 20/November/2009, 1:05:13 AM | Message # 30
Colonel
Quote (banion7)

You mean "LMG"?

Man, I'm such a nub. I meant RPD...SMG is fine for me, second favorite gun.

I think I'll change my loadout for rust, it's so noisy most of the time I don't think ninja really helps me at all, also last night I lost a lot of those 1v1 battles I think its because the other guys have Stopping Power or somthing like htat equiped. Ninja set up works well for scrapyard, estate and highrise, flaveiei (Brazil) etc... Still nubbing it up on afgan.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » MW2: Perks, Killstreaks & Call Signs explained.
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024