Factors to consider:
1 LOSING FREE KILLS
- can u reach the KS consistantly? if not, ur wasting a KS and losing free kills
- EDIT: 5-7-11 streaks can be very deady, that is IF u can reach the 5 killstreak consistantly
- if u cant reach 5kills easily (me) it may be smart to rethink ur streaks...
- consider using Hardline. lowers kill needed by 1 for all KS, which is very helpful.
2 EFFECTIVE USE
- r u getting ur lowest KS 2-3 times every game?
- r u getting ur middle KS 1-2 times every game?
- r u getting ur top KS 0-1 times a game?
- dont throw a package in the open. find a secluded part of the map, away from enemies.
- always always get a hiding spot, and lay on the ground behind cover when using predator, gunner, AC130
- dont automatically use bigger KS after getting it. sometimes its best to wait 1-2min for the enemy to be killed a few times, so they will spawn out in the open. then use bomb drops/AC/etc. and keep hitting them in groups. they will respawn in groups and u repeat the carnage!
- city maps are harder to get bomb kills, easier to hide, easier to stay protected = less kills for u.
- this guide is assuming a general all-purpose layout for all maps (team based).
- attack chopper, harrier, pave low have a higher rate of getting shot down, thus lowering average kills on chart below
- sentry needs to be dropped, unpacked, and placed vs. predator missile is automatic and only needs to be aimed, with a guaranteed kill (or 2+ if lucky).
- might be smarter to use non-care package if u can consistantly get good streaks going; use 4 KS care package if u cant get much farther
- use the chart below to figure out how to maximise ur killing potential
- depending on ur skill/confidence, u could be much higher or lower than the examples presented here. adjust appropriately.
[KS] [Name] [average kills]
5 predator x1
5 sentry x0-2
6 airstrike x1-2
7 chopper x3-5
7 harrier x3-5
9 pavelow x4-6
11 gunner x6-9
11 AC130 x6-9