Friday, 19/April/2024, 3:50:11 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | MW2: Weapon attachments and unlocks - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » MW2: Weapon attachments and unlocks
MW2: Weapon attachments and unlocks
KuzuDate: Sunday, 15/November/2009, 10:17:01 PM | Message # 1
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
1. do extended mags (from FMJ unlock; 40 penetration kills with FMJ) count as a weapon attachment slot??
ie. do i need bling to use extended mag + xxx-sight? if so, that freakin sucks...

2. what would happen with a weapon with extended mags (unlocked FMJ) + scavenger pro (extra mags)?
red or anyone high lvl, can u pls confirm clip size?

im asking because the FMJ unlock is 40 penetration kills.. which will take quite a while to get! in the process, i dont want to be wasting my attachment on FMJ for penetration only, just to find out i need to equip the extended mag with bling! (would rather use silencer + scope, for example).

if #2 = even more extension, then i would be interested in using Xmag + scavPro. i have bad aim, so i really appreciate the bigger clip size!! if not, then thats one more reason not to use Xmag.

although, im getting confused. i think(?) this is correct but now im totally not sure.
beginning: Scar 20 rounds/clip
ScavPro: Scar 40 rounds/clip

but i thought ScavPro gave extra magazines (overall amount), but not extended clip size! but my clip size increased??!

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 16/November/2009, 6:53:42 PM | Message # 2
Our Sexy Leader
You're confusing me.

KuzuDate: Monday, 16/November/2009, 7:09:07 PM | Message # 3
The Clan Elder
ya.. i need to just test out whatever i have unlocked so far. ill post up sometime.

and i "Think" that the FMJ unlock; extended mags DOES use up an attachment slot. which is disappointing.

AlucardDate: Monday, 16/November/2009, 8:19:44 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Moderators
secondary fire attachments?

possibility of an M4 rifle with a Masterkey attachment!? happy

KuzuDate: Monday, 16/November/2009, 10:13:04 PM | Message # 5
The Clan Elder
sry. rephrase. Gun attachments.

the {Extended Magazine} attachment (available after completing the FMJ challenge) gives ur clip a 50% increase in ammo. so for a gun with a 20 round magazine, the extended mag would give u 30 bullets in one magazine! its very useful, since u often die when reloading or not being able to kill the guy in one clip, etc.

the {Extra Magazines} from the Scavenger Pro automatically starts you out with full ammo. but it does NOT extend ur clip size (ex: from 20 to 30).

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 17/November/2009, 7:06:01 PM | Message # 6
The Clan Elder
k. this is a noob observation, but i finally found this out.

Thermal: u need to hold ur breath like when sniping
(i didnt realize this for a bit, and was wondering why the aiming was so shaky! hehe)

though i completely suck still, i like thermal on long range ARs, such as Scar, and hopefully M16 when i get it.
might try to unlock it on a Sniper rifle and test it out. should be fun.

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 17/November/2009, 7:40:19 PM | Message # 7
Our Sexy Leader
M16 is still really beast.

KuzuDate: Thursday, 19/November/2009, 10:43:14 PM | Message # 8
The Clan Elder
anyone been using the HBS (heart beat sensor)? i havent used it at all, unless from pickups. but when i do, i really enjoy it! if anyone has some positive experience with it, post up.

can anyone recommend the best iron sight guns (especially AR (assault rifles)). i might try out the HBS on an AR and call the class "Aliens".

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 19/November/2009, 11:02:09 PM | Message # 9
Our Sexy Leader
I don't use <3-beat. I think it's nub. It's one of the main reasons I use Ninja Pro. But whatever floats your boat.

KuzuDate: Monday, 23/November/2009, 10:05:11 PM | Message # 10
The Clan Elder
dude had the Pirates of the Caribbean-looking shotty and Akimbo, and was taking ppl out left and right. he got the winning kill on replay for everyone, shit was dope. killed one guy, reloaded both (with a cool western style "flip" reload) and killed the last guy.

i think ima go for magnum (or deagle when i get it) akimbo as 2ndary. i prefer more bullets since i get all nervous and crazy (and hence miss shots) when im up close.

KuzuDate: Thursday, 26/November/2009, 10:12:26 PM | Message # 11
The Clan Elder
(trying to put things in the proper threads)
Tactical knife

it is extended, always, whenever u hold ur pistol? (not visible, but "available")
u get kills without actually pressing melee button? (still not sure)
hamster mentioned knifing speed: increases ur regular knifing speed? (need commando and tac knife combo?) or...?
(heard somewhere) it counts as a pistol kill, not a knife kill?
do u need to use commando? (for non-regular knifing) although of course it makes sense to use the perk. duh.

Code
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wvYlE462ai4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wvYlE462ai4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

looks like the first few kills, he is just running into them (not using regular knife thrust). later on looks like hes extending regular knife.

KuzuDate: Thursday, 26/November/2009, 10:44:37 PM | Message # 12
The Clan Elder
i cant embed..
and just as confused.
i heard someone saying commando pro adds range to lunges? wtf. what about the no damage from falls?
so confused.
i always thought it was the lightweight that added speed (and somehow lunge range).
maybe its a hidden bonus from the challenges, not the perk in itself?

for example: 'ghillies in the mist' challenges give u sniper outfits!! (need x-amount of 1shot kills)
but they are not listed on ur perk or sniper layouts.

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 27/November/2009, 7:06:11 AM | Message # 13
Our Sexy Leader
Tactical knife is an attachment for Handguns. You have to release it. Once equipped, it will always be used when you whip out your Pistol. It is most definitely visible.

You have to press the melee button to get a kill.

Knifing speed may only be for the Tactical Knife, not the regular swiping one (only need Tact Knife).

Commando adds lunge distance.

Commando Pro makes it so you don't incur damage when jumping/falling from great heights.

For embedding, just place the url of your vid between [video] tags.

AlucardDate: Friday, 27/November/2009, 12:23:43 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
Group: Moderators
can anyone confirm a shotgun(masterkey) attachment for guns? in the single player i picked up ak 47's, fal's and other asssault rifles with a shotgun attachment...

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 27/November/2009, 6:40:25 PM | Message # 15
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Alucard)
can anyone confirm a shotgun(masterkey) attachment for guns?

Oh, it's there. Shotgun attachment for all assault rifles. You've just got to get 20 40mm kills with the assault rifle (whichever).

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » MW2: Weapon attachments and unlocks
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024