Thursday, 28/March/2024, 5:21:24 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | My opinion on MW2, in it's current state. - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » My opinion on MW2, in it's current state.
My opinion on MW2, in it's current state.
KuzuDate: Monday, 22/February/2010, 10:44:03 PM | Message # 16
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
Quote (banion7)
Tiger Woods prevails more often than not through all this, because he is better than everybody else, but also because he uses the best resources that are available for him to maximize his results. Sometimes he plays like shit, but he still finishes the round, he doesnt just walk off the course when it is cleasr that he will not have a good round.

too bad hes temporarily quitting golf cuz he likes to have nasty sex!

banion7Date: Thursday, 25/February/2010, 1:02:49 AM | Message # 17
Colonel
Group: Moderators
@kuzu

LOL yeah, poor guy... I've never been a fan of the guy by any means, but the dude sure got slammed for having a bit on the side... Well more like a full course meal but whatever, his business really...

Man though, sometimes dont you wish for just a tiny piece of that action? Just a little bit_?

Alright, I admit, I am guilty of liking nasty sex. Please forgive me, I am wrong, and I will take whatever means is necessary to repair the damage I have done as well as solve my personal issues with blah blaaah blahhh blah... OMG!

What a joke.

KuzuDate: Monday, 15/March/2010, 11:04:03 PM | Message # 18
The Clan Elder
http://www.modernwarfare247.com/news/stimulus-package-30-day-exclusive

5 maps. 2 old (from COD4) + 3 new
price = $15

i will not be buying it from these money mongering milking leachers. i will still be playing the game though. i would really like to buy/play bc2 but i dont have time to do both. and with baby#2 due in Aug, thats another huge factor.

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 16/March/2010, 7:23:03 AM | Message # 19
Our Sexy Leader
Ban: LOLZ @ the tiger.

Kuzu: Yeah. IW are a bunch of assholes, but I'll probably try to get the package somehow. I mean, it's the only MP I play now (fucking ND and their "update"!).

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 05/May/2010, 11:35:45 PM | Message # 20
The Clan Elder
(i thought) i was progressing in skill/patience for this game, but this last week or so proved me wrong. everything i did was counterbalanced by the opposition. things that have been working for me (for the last 20,000 kills) consistently failed.

when i use my runner class to flank, i get blasted. when i try to defend and lay low, i get blasted. then i get frustrated and try to be rambo, thus earning me multiple deathstreak awards. last night i played for 3+ hours and i think only got one pavelow. awful.

banion: sry for not responding to ur mail. had to log off suddenly. i dont think im gonna get the new maps. unless some angelic soul allows me to download off their account. i dont want to support IW any more than i already have. though im sure the maps will be fun. as far as the servers, they were "fine" for me lately. i did get in several 3 bar games, with west coast players or HK/chinese players, but all in all not too bad. i still grimace every time i get killed in 1v1 battles on 4bar connection, after seeing my shots 10 feet off target due to lag. thats why i hate running. but im getting so impatient lately, its all i seem to do. oh and thx for shooting me in the back with ur AA12 that game! jk. <3 yappari, that bronswood is a fucknocker! he used javelin on highrise and .. u know the rest. oh and i think i got a new first. was sniped Immediately on respawn during Mansion domination. that just topped off an awesome night of death from all angles.

banion7Date: Thursday, 06/May/2010, 11:56:52 PM | Message # 21
Colonel
@kuzu

Yeah that guy really gets my goat - every single annoying thing to do, he does - really well too angry

I'm probably just jealous cause I've been in a bit of a rut lately too, had like 7 or 8 games in a row last night 2 - 5, 6, 7 under par (negative) last night. So annoying! That was funny - you won our little face-off at C (both w LW Mara I assume) on Underpass last night eh?? LOL I thought I was so smart chucking a stun up there and I did get a hit marker but you popped out from the middle doorway and got me - were there 2 of you guys?? Then I tried to go back in there and got snagged on your Claymore by the door. That was it for my go at C to start off that game!

Then your team swarmed the area back behind A for the rest of the game and my team just kept giving up the killstreaks... Not very nice lol. Couldn't do anything w/out getting sidebusted before I could react. Don't know if you'd even remember it but did you like that silenced TAR I pop fired from hella far away?

The OMA/Scav DC rocket, stinger and 40 scrubs are totally driving me nuts too these days. I don't know what they can do about it but I think it should at least take a lot longer to reload those things. Maps like Terminal, Highrise, Favela are so much more fun when there aren't too many guys doing that and there's more gunning and nading...

I sometimes think the game would be more fun without killstreaks too - I am still on UaV, counter and Pred so I do very little damage with killstreaks, but killstreaks do get me at least once or twice a game before I can switch to CB. The really annoying thing is when I am CB d and I go to get a sentry or something and my own teammate goes somewhere behind me and sets if off and I die too... I get killed way too much by killstreaks even when I am CB d - just really bad luck a lot of the time.

I don't know. I feel like I am getting better and making progress but I guess the opposition is doing the same. The more water I bail, the more that keeps flooding in...

KuzuDate: Monday, 10/May/2010, 11:04:16 PM | Message # 22
The Clan Elder
ban:
i dun remember the long shot u had, but 'good on ya mate'. its fun getting headshots on underpass, since alot of ppl poke their heads out of the large buildings (tween C-B) as well as behind the stone walls/bridge at A.

i do remember our encounters at C. actually my whole team went to B/A, so i was kinda scurred by myself. i had killed one guy a few times trying to breach C, so i was already prepared when u jumped in. its a big room, so its hard to guess from the outside where the guy (me) will be hiding. when i cap, i always go behind the ladder, in prone, with my body next to the crate. its great cover, nearly impossible to detect with the naked eye, and hard to stun/flash there. i believe i was using scav/sp with s-Tar, but i may have used Ump for a short stint.

im still constantly mixing up my 2ndary wep.. i cant settle on anything. i like to be able to 1HKO at close range, for effectiveness and satisfaction. but i also hate being 15 feet away, having the drop on someone, but failing to kill due to lack of range (rangers/AA12/glocks). i could go with raffica but then i lose rapid fire ability. handguns are pretty well-rounded (usp/m9) but i cant tap 3, 4, 5 times with consistant aim like redhamster does. even if im a dick and use turbo, its still not effective for me.

6 months have passed and i still love this game (and hate it). i look up stats at work when no ones watching, i watch youtube vids at lunch, and look forward to playing everyday. mind numbing video game violence FTW!

banion7Date: Tuesday, 11/May/2010, 11:57:47 PM | Message # 23
Colonel
@Kuzu

Yeah I went straight to C from our spawn in the corner down below A using Mara/LW UMP loadout and threw a stun into that back alley through the side door that leads to the other door to that 2 story house above C - so I was definately the 1st there, Im surprised by how quick you got there without LW... Anyways, that stun got a hit marker but you were there in the big middle door to the parking lot so qiuck -that's why I thought there mightve been 2 guys.

Thx for the tip for where to cap C from, I hate capping that flag - something bad seems to happen every time!

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » My opinion on MW2, in it's current state.
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024