Friday, 26/April/2024, 4:42:33 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | Chubakka_ STATS - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » Chubakka_ STATS (chubakka_ aka banion7)
Chubakka_ STATS
KuzuDate: Monday, 17/May/2010, 9:20:12 PM | Message # 1
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
Chubakka_ MW2 Stats

Formula:
[Total Deaths x Target KDR] - Total Kills = Magic Number

banion7Date: Wednesday, 19/May/2010, 0:15:56 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Hey KUzu, thx for that!

Gotta say though, I lost like 400 kills in the last few days alone - things not going right at all LOL

And so how is this going to work? Are you going to be in charge of updating and whatnot or is there stuff I need to stay on top of too?

Added (19/May/2010, 0:15:56 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Oh and BTW, banion is now a dead account for all intents and purposes, I'll be just chubakka_ for the forseeable future

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 19/May/2010, 11:03:06 PM | Message # 3
The Clan Elder
yo. dont give up. ファイトー!
i lost hundreds of kills in the beginning too. its manageable if u work at it.

basically, i can very easily look up ur stats each week as long as u dont remove me from ur buddy list. i will then update it, so u dont have to do anything. it honestly takes about 2 min total. plus i like stats. plus i get bored at work! so no prob.

if u would like to edit the spreadsheet yourself, u are more than welcome to do so. the "google doc" application lets me designate any person to be able to edit. just give me ur email address if u want to do that.

also, if u want to change/add anything, let me know.
ex: 5-day spurts instead of weekly
ex: assists, wins, kill streak, accuracy, whatever else is available to view from buddies stats.

banion7Date: Thursday, 20/May/2010, 0:10:55 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
Hey thx again kuzu!

Rocking the M16 as much as possible still, w FMJ and Red Dot, stopping power - I realize I need to keep middle distance and I'm getting better at playing that way. Really want Mastery with that one before Prestige time as it's coming around again soon! Probably switch to the FAMAS as my main Assault Rifle once I Prestige.

Hopefully, I an get this Kdr moving a bit too - jeez!

KuzuDate: Friday, 21/May/2010, 0:06:45 AM | Message # 5
The Clan Elder
M16 is a beast, no doubt. its my #2 go to gun, for med-long range maps. sadly i switched Scav with Bling (silencer/Holo) for more precise aiming, though i dont use it for full games as much anymore. im just an ammo + claymore whore, so i cant live without Scavvy.

FYI, the famas keeps its 40 dmg a few meters longer than the M16. so lets say ur ~50-60 feet away. the Famas will do 40 dmg, whereas M16 will do 30. this makes the famas better only if u shoot exactly within that range, and without stopping power. IF u use stopping power, it makes no difference, since 30 dmg X 1.4 =42. so one "burst" of 3-bullets will kill, at any range. also, the M16 reloads ~1 second faster than the famas, that is why i rock with it. might i suggest using a silencer instead of the FMJ? the dmg is not reduced, only the range where it drops from 40 to 30 is reduced. as long as u stick with SP, its a one-burst kill at any range. while FMJ may get u a couple bonus kills each game, the silencer will keep u invisible! it will help u stay alive longer, which in turn gives u a better chance to get killstreaks, which in turn gets u more kills and decreases ur Magic number. sry to highjack! just want to help a buddy is all.

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 21/May/2010, 4:21:51 AM | Message # 6
Our Sexy Leader
I'm pretty sure he's rocking FMJ's so he can get his 'Mastery' for the gun.

KuzuDate: Friday, 21/May/2010, 7:35:12 PM | Message # 7
The Clan Elder
right-o! makes sense. biggrin sry, i love to jump to conclusions.
i was killed a few times with m16 fmjs. i couldnt believe it. u know the "kitchen" next to B at Invasion (with 3 entrances). i laid down in the kitchen, and dude shot me right through those 3 foot thick walls with fmj. i was like.. nice! but, ouch!

KuzuDate: Sunday, 23/May/2010, 9:07:13 PM | Message # 8
The Clan Elder
updated.
nice opening week for banion.
is that about how much u play each week? i would guess its on the low side (adding kills + deaths).
ex: u have ~1600 combined kills/deaths. i usually get about 2000-2500. whereas red has ~3600 (though hes a freak, so thats understandable)

banion7Date: Sunday, 23/May/2010, 9:30:01 PM | Message # 9
Colonel
Yo kuz, thx for that!

Well, had a bit of an up and down week... If I remember correctly, Monday tuesday around there I got roughed up pretty bad, but last night something kinda "clicked" w that M16 and I ended up making up a lot of lost ground. What also contributed to that was taking the red dot off and putting Scav back on, and the return of Claymores and using the Spas full time with it too. Finished at the top or near the top almost every game w at least 2.0 even when the rest of my team were al horribly negative.

So, an encouraging night to end a frustrating week.

I was wondering, would it be possible to get 5 day updates from now on?

Will be prestiging either tonight or tomorrow night, only need 4 more FMJs for Mastery on M16 so I should get that in time to Prestige immediately. We'll see how things go after that! I've also been playing with no cold blooded or ninja and with a naked or silenced UMP a bit to get ready for that. Should be ok.

KuzuDate: Monday, 24/May/2010, 0:16:56 AM | Message # 10
The Clan Elder
yep. i can update anytime. just that, with doing stats for 3ppl, i might forget what day to do it! so maybe on the 4th night, could u send me a msg on PSN to remind me?
or to make it even easier, just post on this thread: total kills + deaths + date.

just watched WingsOfRedemptions FFA vid. he got like 10 FMJ kills through the chain fence on subbase. good tip.

banion7Date: Monday, 24/May/2010, 11:29:54 PM | Message # 11
Colonel
Ah, nah one week updates should be fine.

Prestiged last night and did better than before I prestiged. Go figure eh.

Finished Mastery on M16 so that was cool, and as I thought M16 skillz translated fairly directly to the FAMAS so no big issues there. If anything I thought the FAMAS was a bit crisper and long distance was great. Found out the stock Barrett loadout with the HBS is actually pretty good too LOL!

Was using the M9 a lot too before and I've got hella pistol kills already since prestiging. Don't actually see a big diff between M9 and USP (first pistol) - it actually cuts guys down pretty good. Think it might actually fire faster.

Wierd thing was I was actually looking forward to prestigng this time around, wanted to get level 70 over and done with.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 30/May/2010, 11:47:11 PM | Message # 12
The Clan Elder
entry 2 updated

banion7Date: Friday, 04/June/2010, 8:29:54 PM | Message # 13
Colonel
Thx for the update, really annoying and up and down week again!

Still dealing with this tendancy to do really well, or really bad. The players in GW are almost always the same night after night, but I can really choose the wrong strat sometimes - what works one time around is never guara teed to work the next time around. Don't know how you guys do it.

Ggs last night Kuzu, nice to party up once in a while - what you said about how you dealt with that lag made sense - shoot guys that are standing still cause lag doesn't come into it then - I was getting so pissed with those fuckers inthe A house on Rundown!

Main annoying things nowadays is Commando, Last Stand, and stunned blindfiring assholes who get me waaay too much! and 40s. I'm not loosing so many gunfights, sniping w Intervention is steadily improving and my positioning is getting a lot better, I'm choosing better times to reload and keeping cover more - I've been the only guy positive and at the top of those games where my whole team got plastered more and more... But, those strings of games where I go 1 or 5 kills negative for 4 or 5 games are killing my progress.

You need the map pack dude, new maps are fun!

KuzuDate: Monday, 07/June/2010, 11:12:15 PM | Message # 14
The Clan Elder
updated (4-day input).
u should have joined up dude! was partying with dux/mj + 2-3 japanese guys on my buddy list. we were having such good games, since everyone knew how to play their roles (rush vs defense). was lots of fun.
keep it up. just try to find ur zone. are u still going for gun mastery? or trying to improve game techniques? my tip for the week is: dont run with packs of guys, take the long route, and fight the urge to sprint everywhere.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 20/June/2010, 9:57:17 PM | Message # 15
The Clan Elder
updated stats for 12-day period.
as u can see, this was ur best week so far! nice job. best ratio, and biggest reduction of ur magic number (though this is affected by the particular period; ie. more time = more chance to kill = more chance to reduce magic #).
sry. thats why its easier to compare if stat periods are exactly the same.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » Chubakka_ STATS (chubakka_ aka banion7)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024