[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | KuzuRanger STATS - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » KuzuRanger STATS
KuzuRanger STATS
KuzuDate: Thursday, 10/June/2010, 11:19:06 PM | Message # 16
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
Guz: it must be something simple that im missing.

I just read about that "auto-detect" standby feature from Playstation forums. i will test it out. thx for the advice!
but there is still a problem with that: at what point should i disconnect the current HDMI plug and insert D-terminal plug? since obviously, if i have both in, it can not output to 2 different settings.

ie. i have HDMI now. should i turn on PVR + PC so that i can change ps3 settings to Component/D-terminal (in which case i CAN view it on my PC, but not the TV). then, turn put PS3 into standby mode. then unplug HDMI cable. then do the "auto-detect" standby trick??
--or--
should i use HDMI. then change ps3 settings to Component/D-terminal, AND within that 30-second span, take out HDMI cables and insert D-Terminal cable?

FYI i cant go straight from PS3>D-terminal since the AV-Multi cable (connected to PS3) has component cables (which i put into the PVR). THough, i did read that component cables can be used in composite inputs, that the colors dont actually matter. but i dunno.

banion7Date: Friday, 11/June/2010, 0:16:46 AM | Message # 17
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Holy moly I think I'll just put together a flux capacitor for my time machine or work on figuring out the mysteries of cold dark matter or something like that instead... LOL.

KuzuDate: Friday, 11/June/2010, 1:34:43 AM | Message # 18
The Clan Elder
ban: i know, boring stuff. but im so frustrated at going thru all this fucking shit, upgrading this and that, buying separate cables here and there, to still not being able to use it!

i figured i have a 1:100,000,000,000 shot of one of you guys knowing whats going on. but its still a shot!

anyways, its much more simple than i initially thought. its just a PS3 setting hiccup (i hope) which will be solved by this "reset" trick (i hope), that has nothing to do with my VidCap recorder. but sorry for all the gibberish!

GuzmanDate: Friday, 11/June/2010, 1:41:17 AM | Message # 19
Lieutenant general
Quote (banion7)
Holy moly I think I'll just put together a flux capacitor for my time machine or work on figuring out the mysteries of cold dark matter or something like that instead... LOL.

LOL. Arguably A More Worthwhile Pursuit, Dude.

Kuzu: Sorry About The PS3>D-Terminal Suggestion. Twas Being Goofy. I Was Thinking You Had Sony D-Terminal Cables. Not PS3>Component Cables>PVR>Component-D-Terminal>TV. (That Is How It Is Right? Just To Ensure Im Following You Right?)

If You're Going To Try The Auto-Detect Deal, I'd Just Do That. w/ Everything Off, Unplug HDMI, & Set It Up How It Needs To Be. Then Do The Auto-Detect On The PS3. Then Power Up Everything Else. Though Honestly That Cant Be All That Necessary. Or You Could Try The Stuff You Yourself Suggested. Worth A Try.

If You Had A PS3 D-Terminal Cable, It'd Help Troubleshooting I Think.
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-zp-49-en-70-1pn5.html
You Are Probably Uninterested In Buying More Stuff But, If You Could Hook Up The PS3 To The TV Directly, Via D-Terminal, w/ No Problem, That Could Narrow It Down. (Comma Crazy, Sorry!)

You're Sure That HDMI/D-Terminal Share The Same Video Setting? (Video 3?) That Doesn't Make Sense To Me, & Seems Like The Most Obvious Culprit. But You Said You Toggled Through All 4... You Still Have The TV Manual?

>_<

Sorry. Lot's Of Rambling w/ Little Info.

KuzuDate: Saturday, 12/June/2010, 3:55:39 AM | Message # 20
The Clan Elder
more drama, but very very close now.

yesterday i got the fucking picture to show up on the TV. actually, it was just a simple oversight. had to check all the individual settings for my TV. eventually found one to "turn HDMI on/off", which immediately did the trick!

yay! so i thought i was all set. i could see the TV image, and image on PC (through recording software). but when i did some test recordings, i found that all footage was fucking shit when played back on every single one of my media players. i must have about 4 or 5, and either the sound was 3 seconds off, the picture just skipped, or some combination of the two. whopee! the only program that will run it smoothly is the one that came with the recorder... wtf.

i read others had the same problem, not even due to computer specs, so i decided to try and re-install the drivers and software. mistake... once i did that, i lost all picture to the PC (recording software). which put me in more of a rage. it was getting on past 4am. i decided to do a system restore to a few days back, when i had the drivers/software installed but i didnt know i could use it (thought i needed a bigger graphics card). once i did that, it actually worked again. i was so happy for all of 15 minutes!!

played/recorded a few games until around 5am, when my wife wakes up and stabs me with her eyes. then today, i thought i could drag my mp4 video into Sony Vegas to edit it (title, commentary, etc) but it wont show the video.. only sound works.. aaaaaa. the joy!

so i guess ill have to record in .m2ts or .ts, and hope that it will work in Vegas. im currently trying to upload the raw mp4 footage from last night without any edits, and see if youtube will show it properly. i doubt it though.
so im pretty close to being able to play, record, and edit/upload. at least i got the first 2 out of the way.

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 12/June/2010, 4:18:50 AM | Message # 21
Lieutenant general
Those Formats Should Work.

Hopefully All The Headache Is Worth It In The End.

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 13/June/2010, 4:51:10 AM | Message # 22
Our Sexy Leader
Yeah. I'm with Guz. I'm going to be pissed off if your vids/gameplay suck. LOL. j/p Get that shit working, nub!

GuzmanDate: Sunday, 13/June/2010, 5:01:27 AM | Message # 23
Lieutenant general
I Found Your Vid Kuzu.

The Quality/GP Is Great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQljgG3OoYw&fmt=22

Now You Can Get To The Fun Part!

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 13/June/2010, 9:59:14 AM | Message # 24
Our Sexy Leader
Yeah, I'm with Guz. Great quality!

P.S. I realize "I'm with Guz" a lot. Man crush? (*^_^*)

P.P.S. What do I have to do to get you to make hyperlinks, Guz? LOL.

GuzmanDate: Monday, 14/June/2010, 10:03:58 PM | Message # 25
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
P.P.S. What do I have to do to get you to make hyperlinks, Guz? LOL.

Dude, It Doesn't Work For Me! I Know How To Do It, But It Says This:

Unallowable BB codes were found ([URL] or [IMG]).

I Apparently Don't Know How, So I Need To Be Treated Like A 4 Year Old.... Tell Me!

It's Like This, Right?

[url]http://www.beardedsquirrel.ucoz.com/forum/[/ url]
Without The Space, ^ Yeah?

>_<

Message edited by Guzman - Monday, 14/June/2010, 10:13:32 PM

KuzuDate: Monday, 14/June/2010, 11:06:09 PM | Message # 26
The Clan Elder
thats the correct code...
maybe regular users need permission ?
after that one incident where i f*cked up the site, i havent touched anything since.

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 15/June/2010, 10:26:57 AM | Message # 27
Our Sexy Leader
Hmm...try now that you are a moderator, Guz.

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 15/June/2010, 3:46:50 PM | Message # 28
Lieutenant general
http://www.beardedsquirrel.ucoz.com/forum/

It Works! & No More Post Confirmation Required. So, Red I Will Post Hyperlinks Now That You've Promoted Me. >_<

.......I Think It's Kuzu's Turn To Get Angry.

Message edited by Guzman - Tuesday, 15/June/2010, 4:09:02 PM

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 16/June/2010, 11:12:05 PM | Message # 29
The Clan Elder
i know this is really nubby, but i cant seem to get my time settings right. it shows posts (that i put up like 3 min ago) as "yesterday..."

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 17/June/2010, 11:04:28 PM | Message # 30
Our Sexy Leader
Hmm...I'll try to look into it.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » KuzuRanger STATS
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024