Group: Moderators
You Still Having Problems Kuzu?

KuzuDate: Sunday, 20/June/2010, 7:58:52 PM | Message # 17
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
Quote (Guzman)
You Still Having Problems Kuzu?

i am a walking problem.
no, i actually got it up and working for TWO, count it, 1, 2, nights in a row! i think thats a personal best in a 10 day-span. alas, i played very "mediocre-ly" so i saved no clips from saturday night.
the few vids that i have on my HD dont seem worthy to post up. i either got a good score by camping and very slow gameplay, or i joined games 1/2 way thru and got like 18-3 ish scores. i know there is no criteria for scores, but i dont feel right uploading unless its a like a 5+ KD with at least 30 kills. of course, if i lowered my standards, i could post up alot of Ok games, but i dont think thats very interesting. i recorded a commentary, but didnt have time to edit, render, or upload yet. and i sound very very dry, like the first comm. meh.

i would love to do a dual comm with everyone, and multiple times. though i will have to get more decent vids. i have one ready, if anyone is down for that! (and u have to be on very late at night or early morning, JP time)

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 20/June/2010, 11:15:48 PM | Message # 18
Our Sexy Leader
Play better, bitch!

GuzmanDate: Monday, 21/June/2010, 1:20:29 AM | Message # 19
Lieutenant general
I Wouldn't Force The Commentary, If You're Not Into It. I Couldn't Do It w/ Someone Looking Over My Shoulder, For Sure.

& Don't Think You're Obligated To Do It Either, Dude.

Oh, & One Slight Suggestion While, The Quality Is Definitely Good, I Think You Should Turn Up The Brightness A Bit. Lots Of People Seem To Have That Problem, Great Quality, But Lack Of Brightness Makes It Difficult To See What's Going On. Just A Suggestion.

Message edited by Guzman - Monday, 21/June/2010, 1:21:02 AM

KuzuDate: Monday, 21/June/2010, 7:54:54 PM | Message # 20
The Clan Elder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQcL8hMdoKE

"Gunslinger 3" Dom Quarry Commentary. (Scar-H silenced)
still stiff, but i guess thats me? would obviously be more loose in a dual comm.

i got a few decent vids tonite, though missed a 50kill game due to rendering this vid. =(

guz: its kinda like a poo. it wont come out if i dont force it. thx for the suggestion. i actually did try to follow someone elses guide on how to improve color quality and overall vibrancy, but maybe it didnt work.

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 21/June/2010, 8:01:59 PM | Message # 21
Our Sexy Leader
Yeah, dude. Don't render until you absolutely can't play. That time will come, if I understand anything about your household. LOL. You don't want to miss big games like the 50+ one you were talking about in the other thread. (^_-)b

duxy87Date: Tuesday, 22/June/2010, 8:25:49 AM | Message # 22
Major general
nice vid kuz!

when u were talking about the tank shed near C, you can also jump onto the missiles as another vantage point. You can get up pretty high and not many people look there, so bang bang!

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 22/June/2010, 7:55:18 PM | Message # 23
The Clan Elder
dux: seriously, sry for all that wasted time last night. i think reds probably right; we should break it down into smaller parts (maybe something like 3min spurts) and then just clip them together. i listened to our last one, and i just sound horribly boring. it honestly made me wince. i either am A.) that boring or B.) incapable of social interaction or possibly C.) all of the above. tell me if u could continue downloading the other clip on skype.

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 22/June/2010, 10:06:06 PM | Message # 24
Lieutenant general
Quote (Kuzu)
dux: seriously, sry for all that wasted time last night. i think reds probably right; we should break it down into smaller parts (maybe something like 3min spurts) and then just clip them together. i listened to our last one, and i just sound horribly boring. it honestly made me wince. i either am A.) that boring or B.) incapable of social interaction or possibly C.) all of the above. tell me if u could continue downloading the other clip on skype.

You Don't Sound Bad Kuzu, At Least In The Vids I've Seen. You Tend To Think You Sound Worse Than You Actually Are.. I Did The Same Watching My Dual Comm w/ red. You Sound Fine, Don't Sweat It.

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 22/June/2010, 11:04:53 PM | Message # 25
The Clan Elder
guz: the first 2 were mediocre. not horrible, not great. i can accept that.

last night with dux, we tried at least 5 times to record a dual comm. there were lots of various factors involved (noise, hesitation, quietness, general f-ups) but what bothered me the most was that i sounded so dry, so dull. i was embarassed listening to my own voice on playback (not for the usual "tee hee, thats MY voice" reasoning) but because i added nothing to the conversation. this time, indeed, it sounded forced, unnatural, and uninteresting.

maybe without someone else in the room, whether awake or sleeping, i might be more lively. maybe i just cant come up with snazzy things to say in a conversation. but maybe i have a temporary solution: see new thread.

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 23/June/2010, 11:03:48 PM | Message # 26
Lieutenant general
Right, I Realize That It Wasn't The "My Voice" Deal. Obviously, I Haven't Heard The Commentary, But, Honestly I Doubt It Was That Bad. If You Still Have The Audio & Are Comfortable Posting It Up, I Think You Should Do So.

That Being Said, Though, I Think That Some People Have It, & Others Don't. Using The Example You Mentioned, Coming Up With "Clever" Comments On The Fly Just Isn't Something I Personally Can Do. I Might Think Of Something After The Fact, Or Can Do It When Actually Talking To Someone Face To Face, But Not "Over The Phone."

Anyway, The Point Is I'm Aware Of This, So I Accept It. That's More Along The Lines Of What I Mean When I Say Not To Force It.

Banion Actually Says It Better IMO:

It might be easier if you are not so critical of yourself and just do a bunch - maybe then you'll kinda find your stride and tempo with commentaries? I don't think I'd try to be someone else or put on some kind of 'commentary persona' if I started doing them myself, I'd probably just go with how I felt at the time and see what came out.

duxy87Date: Thursday, 24/June/2010, 10:41:10 AM | Message # 27
Major general
when's take 6 gona start up kuz? lol

KuzuDate: Monday, 28/June/2010, 9:03:39 AM | Message # 28
The Clan Elder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmsIoOAcaiw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqE4-VuIz0A

gameplay only.

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 28/June/2010, 11:13:10 AM | Message # 29
Our Sexy Leader
Commented up on the vids.

Quick question. Every time I check your vids, the YouTube list on the right shows vids that have had like a million views. How do you do that?

KuzuDate: Monday, 28/June/2010, 8:00:28 PM | Message # 30
The Clan Elder
Quote (redhamuSLA)
Commented up on the vids.

Quick question. Every time I check your vids, the YouTube list on the right shows vids that have had like a million views. How do you do that?

1. thx!
2. i have no idea!

maybe it has something to do with the tags? or maybe u are set to JPN timezone? not worldwide? i dont recall doing anything special. just check out all ur settings maybe.

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024