Main | KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
KuzuDate: Sunday, 13/June/2010, 11:46:03 PM | Message # 1
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
FFA Karachi 30-4 [TAR Silenced & Claymores] *test gameplay

1st vid is up fools! no commentary, since i couldnt edit the mp4 file in sony vegas.
also, vid quality will be better in future vids hopefully. (though u dont notice it in the tiny preview, its noticeable in a bigger window.)

banion7Date: Monday, 14/June/2010, 1:03:23 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Nice!

Learned something about the spawn system just from this - good stuff Kuz!

Nice predator fail to bullets in the back of clueless noob for the win LOL - saving first Pred for killcam I take it?

Looking forward to team stuff gameplay!!

GuzmanDate: Monday, 14/June/2010, 4:12:15 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
KuzuRanger's HOT (& Steamy) VIDS

duxy87Date: Monday, 14/June/2010, 6:06:22 AM | Message # 4
Major general
good win mate. Got lucky in the end there that guy must've felt like an idiot lol

Were you pre-determining players spawns?? do you have any info i don't know about?

I really wana upload vids myself but i just don't have the right equipment sad

KuzuDate: Monday, 14/June/2010, 7:58:23 AM | Message # 5
The Clan Elder
honestly, i almost never play FFA, so i dont know the spawns at all. dont forget, there were 2-3 noobs in that game though. alot of my non-uav kills were because i was sound whoring. and lastly, its mostly just luck. i was sitting on that ledge for much longer than i should have, yet i was barely shot at. that grenade in the beginning would have killed me if it was aimed properly.

dux, i can probably help out, seeing as how i just researched this stuff.

if u want to play in HD and play in digital audio (5.1), ur looking 80-200$ for the recorder (internal cards are cheaper but need installation)
if u want to play in HD with stereo sound only, and dont mind recording in SD, there are 1-2 recorders. both 150$.
if u want to play in SD, and want medium quality (ala red) u can get a dazzle for 50$
if u want to play in SD, with crappy recording quality, u can get it for $10!

then with misc. cables/extensions/this n that, another 50$ or more if going HD.

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 14/June/2010, 11:20:30 PM | Message # 6
Our Sexy Leader
Gyeah, nubs were in there. I think there were at least 2 or 3 times when they missed the jump to come and get you while you were up on the building or whatever. You can hear their *crunch* & see them chilling on the ground next to you when you put up the radar. LOL.

Have I ever put up a vid where I hold that area down with two claymores? Put them both at the ladders. Then the only direction anyone can get at you on the same level is from the side where they were jumping from. That spawn on the left and in the back just keep going. You'll lose out if someone comes through with a 40mm/RPG DC kit, though.

Either way, a win is a win & you take them! Woooord. Can't wait to see some rougher games & some team stuff. (^_-)b

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 15/June/2010, 9:00:41 PM | Message # 7
The Clan Elder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xq8LCqi7_E

vid 2: estate TDM with commentary.
p.s. i would be indebted if u guys could post a quick reply on the actual youtube page, which is why im giving the youtube page instead of a forum view, in hopes of, i dunno, more traffic or interest or something.
thanks!

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 15/June/2010, 10:03:25 PM | Message # 8
Our Sexy Leader
You can just right-click on embedded videos & left-click the "Watch on YouTube" option. (^_-)b

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 15/June/2010, 11:11:36 PM | Message # 9
The Clan Elder
lol this is like the 3rd time i found something out 5-min before reading it as a tip from u guys.

well, this way, im forcing u guys to go visit the youtube page, cuz im a dick! meh, its not that hard, is it? biggrin

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 16/June/2010, 12:25:28 PM | Message # 10
Our Sexy Leader
Commented on the vid! Good stuff, but you sound a bit stiff. I'm sure you'll warm up, though. (^_-)b

banion7Date: Wednesday, 16/June/2010, 8:56:33 PM | Message # 11
Colonel
Nice commentary vid kuz, you make it look easy - you, wings, don't know how you guys get those long shots with the TAR. A lot of those kills were what I consider sniping range.

LOL too funny after second? death "Guy shoots through the bush and gets me, good on you guy. That's just...too bad.". Remember that stand up comic guy, Steven wright? lol

don't know why, the deadpan delivery cracked me up- so I think the commentary was fine, funny tone and good info.

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 16/June/2010, 11:07:22 PM | Message # 12
The Clan Elder
now that i rewatch it, i did sound dry/anal. but thx for the encouragement ban! it may just be that since u know me, its interesting. but for other ppl, maybe it just sucks. shrug.

i want to make that transition and be free/relaxed like red was in his last commentary. gg boss!

TBO, i didnt know what the f*ck i was talking about! i was at a loss of words.. i was like "always crouch while reloading because u are .... not at ur best (?)" "er, vul-ner- ubble"" .. wtf.

thats just me losing my grasp of the english language! no joke.

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 16/June/2010, 11:52:05 PM | Message # 13
Our Sexy Leader
Ayyo.

I find it helps out to do at least a one through before actually recording. Give yourself an idea of what you want to say, the timing & work out any kinks. Also, I couldn't tell if you did this or not, but don't feel pressured to do it all in one take. Just stop it & start it back up where you left off. I'm not too anal about it all (as can be noticed by the fact that I still have some mess ups in my vids), but those suggestions should help out if you don't already do them.

(^_-)b

KuzuDate: Thursday, 17/June/2010, 11:53:19 AM | Message # 14
The Clan Elder
good advice. what hampers me are : time restraints, wife being pissed off, time restraints, and wife being pissed off. so i dont have much time to do it, and when i do, wife gets pissed off! its a win win situation.

but enough of that. i spent 1.5 hours online last night just trying to get this motherfucker to start up. NO GO. i tried every frukkin possible way to set it up, wrote down 10 ways that i set it up *changing orders of what i started up first* and still nothing. this actually happened the other day as well, but somehow i got it working in 15 minutes. ;ldasjkf ;woeifj;asldjkf;aio jflj asldfj;aeijf.

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 17/June/2010, 11:06:01 PM | Message # 15
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Kuzu)
what hampers me are : time restraints, wife being pissed off, time restraints, and wife being pissed off.

LOL. So easily PWNED.

You get your shit to work again yet?

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024