3.Modern Warfare 3[ 2 ][28.57%]
4.Battlefield 3[ 2 ][28.57%]
Poll has expired - Saturday, 06/August/2011, 2:57:45 AM
Answers total: 7
GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 10/August/2011, 2:41:04 AM | Message # 46
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
Quote (redhamuSLA)
Yeah, what's the deal with Dark Souls? Online CO-OP or more of the same from Demon Soul or whatever it's called?

Demon's Souls had online Co-Op of sorts, but very limited. There was no party system or anything like that. You essentially had to decide where to meet up so you could be summoned into the right game. Otherwise someone else might pick you up. There was also no voice chat, only in-game gestures. Archaic, but I think they intended it to be that way.

From what I've read on Dark Souls, it sounds like they are making Co-Op a bigger part of the game & more easily accessible this time around.

Quote (redhamuSLA)
Guz: Heard from Marsh that your bro is beasting it up in the R3 Beta nowadays. What's he doing, like playstyle/weapons? Is he actually going to get it? I just don't have the tolerance to play it. Maybe I'm getting old? (>_<)

No worries dude... If so, I'm in the same boat.. His typical setup is spotter/decoy, w/ Bullseye. He R&G's & flanks often. Paying attention to radar is paramount as dots stay visible longer, not to mention the fact that you still can't tell where you're getting shot from. I haven't put as much time in as he has, so maybe it just hasn't 'clicked' for me yet, but I'm pulling a 2.0. He's around a 4.2K/D. I'm sure he could easily get it higher if the game didn't have so many connection issues. & he could even continue to 'play' for that matter... My favorite gametype is 'Undefined!' >_<
Even so, we're both unimpressed by the whole game. I gotta play more to prove to myself the reason I don't like it isn't cause I'm bad at it. LOL. (I get the feeling that isn't it though!)

Quote (nivasan6)
Guz, are you getting Disgaea 4? I might pick it up especially at $30 or $40 it's hard to beat. The full $60 nets you a collector's edition of some sort.

Geez, completely forgot about D4. Can't believe it's only a month away.. Disgaea 4, Dark Souls & Uncharted 3 are must buys for me. That's alot in such a close release window. Sorry R3. *Slice*

Message edited by Guzman - Wednesday, 10/August/2011, 2:42:29 AM

AngDate: Sunday, 21/August/2011, 10:39:58 PM | Message # 47
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Guz, your brother is trying to take my lead in the leaderboards angry
When does he usually play? I would love to get some more games in with him, that is if the freezes let us.
I am sure he will be busy conisdering school starts up tommorow, at least here anyway. You should jump on it some more too! Hell all the Squirrels! Where art thou? cry

GuzmanDate: Monday, 22/August/2011, 4:29:28 AM | Message # 48
Lieutenant general
Quote (Ang)
Guz, your brother is trying to take my lead in the leaderboards angry

??? He hasn't played in a couple weeks. I think the game is being wonky again. You're probably ahead.

Message edited by Guzman - Monday, 22/August/2011, 4:30:03 AM

AngDate: Monday, 22/August/2011, 11:30:23 PM | Message # 49
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
He was in the leaderboards, way up there. That is funny, I wonder how that happened. lol
Oh well, everyone stats are reset again anyway. :/

nivasan6Date: Friday, 26/August/2011, 1:00:46 PM | Message # 50
Major general
I totally forgot about the new Counter Strike coming out next year. It's going to be on PS2, PC, and 360. PS3 and PC will feature cross-gameplay, while the 360 can only play against other 360 users. It shouldn't be lop-sided either since you can use a mouse and keyboard on the PS3. It will feature a new "smart" matchmaking system, but I hope server lists are on the PS3 version as well. For those of you that want a pure skill based fps then Counter Strike is your game. No gimmicks here, only skill, and some hackers and pricks, lol.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video....4

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode....500_m31

http://pc.ign.com/articles/119/1190745p1.html

It seems that console versions are limited to 5v5, according to the video at IGN. Though, I'm not sure if that's true since the PS3 version will feature cross-platform play with the PC. So, in theory you should be able to play larger player counts on the PS3 version. The Move and mouse/keyboard will both be supported. I'm glad Valve is finally making games for the PS3.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1190911p1.html

Message edited by nivasan6 - Friday, 26/August/2011, 3:04:31 PM

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » Shooting Game for Q4 2011
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024