Wednesday, 24/April/2024, 2:34:32 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | Black Ops: [Q & A] - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » Black Ops: [Q & A] (add questions, and lets confirm through gameplay)
Black Ops: [Q & A]
KuzuDate: Sunday, 31/October/2010, 9:50:46 PM | Message # 1
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
lets use this thread to ask/answer specific questions. pls confirm through gameplay so we can become smarter on the battle field.

Q1:
ninja pro (louder enemy movement) vs ninja pro (completely silent).
can u hear each other, or zero sound?

Q2:
ninja pro (louder enemy) vs ninja non-pro (quiet, not silent).
does the ninja pro player hear the ninja reg player at normal sound? loud + quiet = normal sound? cancel each other out?

Q3:
warlord pro (+1 lethal +1 tac nade) at "start".
does this mean every spawn u get 2 lethal + 3 tac nades? (except smoke)

Q4:
warlord pro + scavenger pro.
what do u get from refills with this combo?
(ex: +1 lethal +2 tac nades (as per MW2); or +2 lethal +3 tac nades)

Q5:
ghost pro.
visible to motion sensors? visible (red box) to valkyrie rockets?

Q6:
Blackbird.
radar visible to yourself, or whole team? duration?

Q7:
attachment combos.
what type of combos are possible?
(ex: silencer + flame? IR + silencer? flame + shotgun? flame + launcher? silencer + launcher? IR + flame? etc.)

GuzmanDate: Sunday, 31/October/2010, 11:08:42 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
Ask unto me your questions, & I shall bestow the answer of correctitude, regardless of your ability to comprehend.

Blackbird must do it for the whole team, otherwise it'd be pointless.

Message edited by Guzman - Sunday, 31/October/2010, 11:09:40 PM

KuzuDate: Monday, 01/November/2010, 10:13:37 PM | Message # 3
The Clan Elder
Q8:
Warlord + pickup
If you have Warlord and pick up someone elses Blinged weapon, do you still get both attachments?
(if you don't have Warlord, u only get the attachment that was selected first when the player customized it)

Q9:
Hacker pro
The description states, "sabotage enemy equipment and crates."
What type of booby trap? Can the CP be opened after detonation? Can enemy equipment be turned friendly?

PatrickDate: Tuesday, 02/November/2010, 7:35:05 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Can you create a clan or did they sustain the clan tag only??

duxy87Date: Wednesday, 03/November/2010, 4:12:42 AM | Message # 5
Major general
Quote (Patrick)
Can you create a clan or did they sustain the clan tag only??

I think its only the clan tag like previous COD games. However having the clan tag on our weapons is something that makes it unique, Or face-paint.

KuzuDate: Monday, 08/November/2010, 8:39:17 PM | Message # 6
The Clan Elder
Q8: confirmed.
u can pick up any gun and get all attachments, no matter what perks u have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOJUQUpHAiI at 4:02
this guy has SoH. he picks up an Enfield with multiple attachments, and u can clearly see a Red dot + Silencer.

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 10/November/2010, 10:30:53 PM | Message # 7
The Clan Elder
Q11:
Dual-mags
does this mean its like getting the benefit of sleight of hand (on that gun only)??

duxy87Date: Thursday, 11/November/2010, 0:17:59 AM | Message # 8
Major general
Ok here is prof Dux to answer all the questions so far (the ones i can answer that is).

Q1. I can't tell the difference to be honoust, but its possibly because i don't wear headphones and I've been playing with the TV volume quite low. But i have noticed when I purchased ninja pro, if a fall from a high location i don't make any noise at all.

Q2. Again I can't make a judgement at this stage.

Q3. I havent unlocked warlord pro but I'm assuming you're on the ball there.

Q4. Can't tell yet, But I'm guessing each time you pick up a scav bag it only replenishes one at a time.

Q5. Ghost pro: I've unlocked this and nothing can detect you except for blackbird and attack dogs.

Q6. Blackbird is like having your team-mates on your radar, except they are displayed 'red' triangles. Lasts for about 30-45 seconds. So you can see everyone on your radar.

Q7. Launcher, Flame, and Shotgun cannot be put in a combo. So it leaves you with a combination between any sight attachment/supressor/and ext or dual mags.

Q9. Havent yet unlocked Hacker pro but once i will i'll let u know.

Q11. Yes its very much like sleight of hand but you only do it in succession of 1 reload only (as it's two mag's tapped togther).

Hope that helps with the questions so far smile

duxy87Date: Thursday, 11/November/2010, 10:35:24 PM | Message # 9
Major general
Confirmation Q9

Hacker pro will capture an enemy care package but the care package won't disappear, instead leaving a bomb crate instead. The enemy won't even know. They will see there care package still have the same contents but once they capture it they will explode.

And you can go up to any equipment, sentry gun, or SAM turret to turn them into friendly.

Sorry to inform but ninja pro sucks!! can't even hear enemies that well. What a waste of a perk. Don't use it unless they fix this problem.

Message edited by duxy87 - Thursday, 11/November/2010, 10:37:03 PM

banion7Date: Thursday, 11/November/2010, 11:04:20 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
Quote (duxy87)
Sorry to inform but ninja pro sucks!! can't even hear enemies that well. What a waste of a perk. Don't use it unless they fix this problem.

This... Got blops yesterday and played a few TDMs straight out of the box and since it way my system surround, I thought that was why I couldnt hear anybody but then afterwards, even with headphones on I still coulnt hear non-nija guys coming up right behind me. Kinda wierd how footsteps are in this game, sometimes you can hear them, own team etc, and at other times you cant it seems, noisy or not.

KuzuDate: Friday, 12/November/2010, 6:47:05 AM | Message # 11
The Clan Elder
Q12:
Hardline Pro
Is it true that this will change ANY HELICOPTER DROP, not just CP??? *this is from Woody
If so, could you run 3, 4, 5 of SAM / CP / SENTRY and therefore get a chance to change each drop??? that is major awesome sauce.

duxy87Date: Friday, 12/November/2010, 11:53:08 AM | Message # 12
Major general
Q12 Confirmation

I have tried this and this is TRUE. You can have all those packages delivered and change the contents to any other killstreak. When you approach you're crate simply double tap square to change, but you only change it once.

Hardline pro challenges:

- Attain 7 KS's in one match
- Share 10 care packages with team-mates
- Achieve a 7 kill ks in one match

One of the more easier pro's to attain.

GuzmanDate: Friday, 12/November/2010, 7:58:45 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant general
Quote (duxy87)
Q12 Confirmation

I have tried this and this is TRUE. You can have all those packages delivered and change the contents to any other killstreak. When you approach you're crate simply double tap square to change, but you only change it once.

Hardline pro challenges:

- Attain 7 KS's in one match
- Share 10 care packages with team-mates
- Achieve a 7 kill ks in one match

One of the more easier pro's to attain.

Yeah. & w/ the % rate affected, your chances of getting a decent KS w/ 2 or 3 packeges becomes great. Especially because they are low KS's too, & Hardline reduces the kill requirement by one.

Message edited by Guzman - Friday, 12/November/2010, 7:58:56 PM

KuzuDate: Saturday, 13/November/2010, 0:39:52 AM | Message # 14
The Clan Elder
i put up the regular CP drop rates, along with Hardline Pro change rates. (weapon thread. sry i should move it)
pretty amazing results.

and with this news, it makes me think a 3 4 5 (actually 4 5 6 b4 hardline) may be an abusable setup. if enough ppl figure this out and use it over and over, i wonder if it will be patched too?

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 13/November/2010, 2:03:09 AM | Message # 15
Lieutenant general
Quote (Kuzu)
and with this news, it makes me think a 3 4 5 (actually 4 5 6 b4 hardline) may be an abusable setup. if enough ppl figure this out and use it over and over, i wonder if it will be patched too?

IMO, you should only be able to re-roll on CP. Nothing else.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » Black Ops: [Q & A] (add questions, and lets confirm through gameplay)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024