[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | Killzone 3 - Page 10 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Killzone » Killzone 3
Killzone 3
nivasan6Date: Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 10:45:01 PM | Message # 136
Major general
Group: Moderators
Alu, I kind of figured your PS3 froze because I saw you standing in the middle of the map by the other team's spawn point and you weren't dying, lol. I was thinking to myself what the fuck is going on? Is he hacking, lol. Nah, just kidding it's all good. I kind of also figured I might be the only one picking this up since I know you're a huge fan of the MvC series and MLB the show.

Guz, thanks for the link, but I saw it already on the blog prior to checking your post. I don't know if I should, I'm kind of being greedy if I win. I already have the Helghast edition pre-ordered and I just want the limited one for the full replica helmet, lol. If I do win it I may donate one of copies.

Guz, they improve a lot. When I started doing this in Killzone 2 I noticed a huge change in players. They went from sucking ass to being good. They became more tactical and careful in their approaches. I also taught them the map, so that there should help many people, teaching them the map that is. Usually when I have someone or people follow me I encourage them to play as the medic because you can get a lot of xp that way and it helps in case someone dies. It's kind of hard to explain, but I usually try to get them to follow me. In terms of objectives it helps when they know what to do and where to go, and also how to approach appropriately. If they're running straight for the objective and keep using the same path, issue them to not do so. There are plenty of ways to get to objectives in Killzone games and often times defenders can't defend all the areas. I'm better at directing people at MAG than in Killzone. I don't add a lot of people to my friends list unless I know I'm going to join them. As a matter off fact I need to delete some people on my list, it's nearly full and I usually join you guys, lol. Unless I play MAG then I roll with another group of guys. We won a match that usually takes 15 min in just 3 min. It was ridiculous how coordinated those guys are.

I like that Guz, no confidence in playing Killzone, lol. I usually don't have confidence going into multiplayer regardless of game or controls. Hell even on my favorite map, Salamun Market, I was never confident in myself in getting kills and ultimately walking away with the victory. Even though in Salamun Market I always have around a 2+ k/d and I usually get the win too, but I lack confidence in whatever I'm doing or playing for that matter. I'm this way in all games I play online.

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 11:52:39 PM | Message # 137
Lieutenant general
niva: "FORM UP! ON ME!"

nubbers: "I... I've n-n-never done t this bef-fore..."

niva: "QUIET! Stay together, keep calm, & follow me. Everything will be fine!"

nubbers: "n-niva, t-t-there's someone behind..."

niva: "Huh? *Gunshots* ....Lousy.. SNEAK UP ON ME WILL YOU!"
niva: "Next time, you can do the shooting!" *Grin*

nubbers: "Y-yes Sir!"

Message edited by Guzman - Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 11:56:50 PM

nivasan6Date: Thursday, 10/February/2011, 0:02:47 AM | Message # 138
Major general
lmao, good one Guz.

Excellent, have you seen/heard me commanding before? Because you nailed it.

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 10/February/2011, 7:08:23 PM | Message # 139
Lieutenant general
Hehe, it was my best guess!

nivasan6Date: Friday, 11/February/2011, 3:19:48 PM | Message # 140
Major general
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011....e-medic

Decent looking map, but it looks as if it may be annoying. If there is no Tactician whatsoever then an enemy sniper can just sit by the Crusher's controls the whole map, lol.

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 11/February/2011, 6:28:05 PM | Message # 141
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Pre-order cancelled.

nivasan6Date: Friday, 11/February/2011, 7:12:26 PM | Message # 142
Major general
Yay, no scrubs playing :P

Just kidding guys!

I guess I'm going to have to be greedy and have the fun all to myself

GuzmanDate: Friday, 11/February/2011, 10:09:43 PM | Message # 143
Lieutenant general
Quote (nivasan6)
Just kidding guys!

Sorry man. I really wanted to like the game, honestly Just didn't happen.
So have fun in our place, K? ^_-

Message edited by Guzman - Friday, 11/February/2011, 10:10:03 PM

nivasan6Date: Friday, 11/February/2011, 10:22:35 PM | Message # 144
Major general
Guz, no problem. I know most of the clan does not like the Killzone games. I'm totally fine with that, it's the same thing as me not liking cod.

I will be glad to have all the fun for you guys. But, I may not be attached to the multiplayer as I was for Killzone 2.

KuzuDate: Saturday, 12/February/2011, 7:33:39 AM | Message # 145
The Clan Elder
im guilty of being a deserter, and i feel like a douche. i also tried to like it, just it wasnt working for me. i think i realized too, if i didnt especially love KZ2, there was no way i was going to love KZ3.

nivasan6Date: Sunday, 13/February/2011, 1:56:12 PM | Message # 146
Major general
Kuz, why would you feel like a deserter or douche. No one is obligated to play games they don't like.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 13/February/2011, 7:01:44 PM | Message # 147
The Clan Elder
no, i know. but i left BO and that seemed to be a catalyst for others to stop playing. and i was very excited about KZ and maybe urged ppl to join, yet i turn around and say im not gonna get it. so i feel a little bad for misleading anyone or whatever. i know we are all adults. or at least u guys are. lol

nivasan6Date: Sunday, 13/February/2011, 7:19:32 PM | Message # 148
Major general
There's no reason to downplay yourself. You shouldn't feel that you're cause for people not playing or wanting certain games.

AngDate: Monday, 21/February/2011, 7:33:07 PM | Message # 149
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Quote (nivasan6)
Yay, no scrubs playing :P
Just kidding guys!

lol. This scrub is going to play it, just because I need a break from BLOPS. For some reason, after the latest patch, the hit detection, connection went to shit. I do have fun playing with other people I have met, but it doesn't really help too much. I will probably play KZ3 until Crysis 2 comes out. Crysis 2 looks really good too.

I played some KZ2 recently man, I can't believe how many people that play like shit are left over, it's nasty.

nivasan6Date: Tuesday, 22/February/2011, 9:18:22 AM | Message # 150
Major general
Yay!!! Thank you Marsh!

I was considering getting Crysis 2, but I'm not sure I want to anymore. I loved Crysis and Crysis Warhead, but Crysis 2 just seems as if it's going to let me down. To me the multiplayer looks good, but at the same time kind of looks goofy too, lol. I like the customization options, but the whole punching the ground to kill enemies seems odd. I was looking forward to it when it was announced and even till the beginning of this year.

When you get Crysis 2 let me know how you feel about it. I'm not sure if you played the first two games, but if you did let me know how it stacks up against those two.

That means that Killzone 2 got easier, lol? I was going to get in a few games, but then I got BC2 and I've been playing that. As soon as I plat Killzone 3 I will alternate between BC2 and Killzone 3.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Killzone » Killzone 3
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024