Tuesday, 19/March/2024, 0:35:40 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!! - Page 3 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLADate: Monday, 17/May/2010, 8:38:51 AM | Message # 31
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Quote (duxy87)
Haha red u fool killing yourself with your own chopper gunner in rust. Though i have done that before and feel like an idiot.

Well, to be fair, dude was about to kill me. I was actually going for him. It was then that I thought to myself, "Dummy, you should have moved down a tier on the tower before pulling out the ChopGun".

Quote (duxy87)
more request vids red: 1. riot shiled with c4? 2. tac knife. 3. Run & gun Akimbo 1887's?? bang bang!

kk. I'll see what I can do. Btw, do you know how people bash twice with their riot shields in rapid succession? If not, probably won't do that one. LOL. The other two are quite possible!

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 18/May/2010, 11:04:27 PM | Message # 32
Our Sexy Leader
Skidrow FFA added!

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 20/May/2010, 11:48:45 AM | Message # 33
Our Sexy Leader
New section in the OP for "Commentary Vids". (^_-)b First up will be a Crash R&G vid.

KuzuDate: Thursday, 20/May/2010, 11:40:35 PM | Message # 34
The Clan Elder
yo. the 2nd most recent vid (skidrow) + others still have audio<->video lag. still a split second off; not too bad, but still slightly distracting.
edit: i didnt mean to sound harsh. i love the vids, and very much appreciate them. just the sound is a tiny bit off, and i watch the vids as if i was playing myself.

commentary! i use my headphones at work during lunch, and i was trying hard not to crack up. it was just too funny/awkward hearing u all monotone and serious, when usually ur this upbeat, foul mouthed prankster. just be yourself u loser! jk. but i really liked the tips, strategy, walkthrough. exactly what i am looking for. niceeeee.

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 21/May/2010, 0:50:12 AM | Message # 35
Our Sexy Leader
LOL. I'll try to be a bit more myself in the future commentaries. I'm getting warmed up here!

"Asshole on Overgrown" & a Bailout Flawless are up.

GuzmanDate: Friday, 21/May/2010, 4:59:26 AM | Message # 36
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
Oh Man. LOL. OK Well, I Have To Say I Never Expected Commentary Vids. As Kuzu Pointed Out, The First Vid Was Very Funny. It Was The Same Voice w/ A Diff Personality. But I Can Definitely Understand That; I'm Sure It's Strange To "Talk To Yourself." It Lacks The Fluidity Of Talking To Another. Though I Can Honestly Say The Following Vids Were Instantly Much Better, In All Respects. You Were More Relaxed, Gave Info & Tactics (& Not Completely Obvious Stuff Either) & Made A Joke Here & There. Very Nice & Sharp Improvement; I Would Think It'd Be Much More Gradual.

Well Done Buddy! ^_-

Though To Come Clean, Your Best Line WAS In The First Commentary Vid, @ 6:38.
"Just Kinda Listening.. Fer... Sounds.."

LOL.

So What's Next? Dual-Comm! Tri-Comm! Quad-Comm! Come On!

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 21/May/2010, 5:17:27 AM | Message # 37
Our Sexy Leader
LOL. I was definitely drunk when I recorded the first vid's commentary. SOUNDS.

Oooooo! How do I do a dual/tri/quad Commentary?

duxy87Date: Friday, 21/May/2010, 8:34:36 AM | Message # 38
Major general
Love the commentary.. though there are two words i would just love to hear in your next one bud: BANG BANG!

keep it up man, this is great value!

KuzuDate: Friday, 21/May/2010, 7:54:41 PM | Message # 39
The Clan Elder
bailout flawless:
yep. as Guz said, this was much more like the redham we know. i especially liked the subtle trashtalking. but what i like the most is when u do ur "chuckle". which really means, "dood, this sucker is clueless". i hope im not on the receiving end of those chuckles.

nice catch phrases into ur repertoire. u need some definitive ones like "....BOOOOM headshot"

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 22/May/2010, 0:15:16 AM | Message # 40
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
Oooooo! How do I do a dual/tri/quad Commentary?

Using Ventrilo/Skype & Audacity Would Work I Think. Maybe Sending The Vid To The Other Person/People Prior To Doing It So They Have An Idea Of What To Expect.

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 22/May/2010, 12:45:49 PM | Message # 41
Our Sexy Leader
dux: Thx, yo! And yeah, expect some BANG BANG! in the next vid.

Kuzu: Yeah, some of those guys are just dumb. LOL. I can't help but chuckle at them. Poor buddies!

Guz: kk. I'll have to look into it. Thx for the information.

So, I've prestiged again. All of my stuff is gone & I die cuz of it. (>_<) I've got some video of me still beating people down, though! (^_-)b I'll do some commentary for them tomorrow after I get back from work. Expect them to be up soon after I get that done. Woooord.

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 23/May/2010, 7:21:30 AM | Message # 42
Our Sexy Leader
Post-Prestige 8 Commentary Vids are up!

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 23/May/2010, 12:28:57 PM | Message # 43
Our Sexy Leader
For duxy...(everyone else watch it too!)

KuzuDate: Sunday, 23/May/2010, 8:01:08 PM | Message # 44
The Clan Elder
LOL. was that something personal? u looked like u were bleeding quite profusely. he must have just about killed u before that. poor duxy. PS. the effects were pretty cool. reverse slo' mo'. black/white. the ripple at the end. ur getting better.

guz: i downloaded audacity and yogen, in preparation for a possible 'guest commentator' invitation. i tried to work something out, but didnt have enough time on the PC. how would we do a tri-commentary together? 3 ppl using skype, plus one-person recording the convo? sounds intriguing.

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 23/May/2010, 8:40:26 PM | Message # 45
Our Sexy Leader
LOL. Nothing personal. Just fucking with duxy! Believe it or not, he comes BACK & I stuff him again. Hahahaha! He ends up getting me with a claymore later, though. It was literally one if my first games post-Prestige. Couldn't really move. There was a pretty good player rocking fmj-ed mp5k, SoH pro, SP pro & Ninja pro in the game, iirc. I'm rocking that pre-made loadout with the famas nade launch & silenced spas. (>_<)

Dual/Tri-commentary would be sick if we could get it to work. (^_-)b

Just watched the duxy vid again. It fucking cracks me up every time!

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024