Friday, 26/April/2024, 12:30:28 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!! - Page 17 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
banion7Date: Saturday, 12/February/2011, 9:43:38 PM | Message # 241
Colonel
Group: Moderators
sweet stoner play! DuhdladladladlaldladladlA. DladaldlA. DuhdladladladlA. 3 fuckers dead.

Awesome aiming and hipfires too. Thats an LMG?? Looked like an SMG. lol,

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 13/February/2011, 4:16:18 AM | Message # 242
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Haha. Thanks, bro! It was a fun match to play. And yeah, it feels a bit like an SMG or AR, not an LMG.

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 14/February/2011, 8:31:22 PM | Message # 243
Our Sexy Leader
New Commentary!

redhamuSLA Shakes the Dust

KuzuDate: Monday, 14/February/2011, 11:00:35 PM | Message # 244
The Clan Elder
red: watched ur last 3 vids. ill talk about color/brightness.

i liked Stoner. i even though HDyet was good, considering it IS a snow map in the middle of the day, so it would be super bright. i think that had the best colors. the reds for example really stood out, and were nice to look at. Stoner was probably the best all-around, but less colorful which is why i liked HDyet. ur last vid ShakingDust was a bit dark IMO. was it the same settings as Stoner? we all have diff opinions of course, but i think colorful and even a little brighter is better than duller/darker colors. just my 2 yen.

oh and gameplay was pretty dope for Stoner. there was a dolphin dive in the middle there, pretty dope. u made me dizzy when u had the UAV but didnt use it, just patrolling that area, going around in circles. LOL fucker. this may be a stretch, but would u mind putting up something like Battlefield 1943? i think that might be fun to see, since 435,332 other ppl have COD vids. just a thought.

GuzmanDate: Monday, 14/February/2011, 11:16:24 PM | Message # 245
Lieutenant general
Yeah. Honestly I think it's super difficult to get just right. Then what it looks like on YT can throw you off too... I'd just try not to stress too much about it.

Quote (Kuzu)
this may be a stretch, but would u mind putting up something like Battlefield 1943? i think that might be fun to see, since 435,332 other ppl have COD vids. just a thought.

Yeah! Or Resistance! I don't even know what that game looks like in HD!

We could do a 1v1, & you could embarrass me in-game, then embarrass me on the Net! Or we could all get together for an all-out brawl. Hehe!

Message edited by Guzman - Monday, 14/February/2011, 11:16:43 PM

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 15/February/2011, 3:26:15 AM | Message # 246
Our Sexy Leader
Kuz: Different settings for each vid. I'm liking the Stoner vid the best so far, myself. I just seems 'warmer' than the other ones.

BF1943?! Holy shit. I haven't thought about that game in hella. I did love how they'd all be like, "Got one!" & "Banzai!" when they killed someone. LOLZ.

Guz: RFoM?! You'd whoop me! (^_-)b

banion7Date: Tuesday, 15/February/2011, 9:03:42 AM | Message # 247
Colonel
nice comeback vid. Guess no games perfect, like you kinda mighta said... lol.

wierd how I dont know why, but watching it made me not want to try playing black ops agian - no clear reason for that at all in my head.

Weapon spawns would be cool I think, in a shooter - Warhawk was like that, and it seemed to work out fine - was fun strategizing about getting weapons, health etc as well as protecting yourself and thinking about the objective and killing guys too.

So used to the "spawn as your selected class" system now though!

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 16/February/2011, 2:15:04 AM | Message # 248
Lieutenant general
Quote (banion7)
wierd how I dont know why, but watching it made me not want to try playing black ops agian - no clear reason for that at all in my head.

Haha. I got the same exact feeling actually. I also have no idea why I felt like that either.. Maybe cuz the 1st half of the vid, gameplay wise, reminded me (painfully) of someone I know.

Red: Seriously though, I would like to see some HD Resi gameplay sometime, regardless of where it comes from, if it's not too much trouble! ^_-

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 16/February/2011, 4:57:38 PM | Message # 249
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Guzman)
Red: Seriously though, I would like to see some HD Resi gameplay sometime, regardless of where it comes from, if it's not too much trouble! ^_-

kk. Let's do this shit!

banion7Date: Wednesday, 16/February/2011, 6:29:30 PM | Message # 250
Colonel
lol Guz... you and Kuz are so modest all the time

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 16/February/2011, 10:31:16 PM | Message # 251
Lieutenant general
Quote (banion7)
lol Guz... you and Kuz are so modest all the time

Modest? You see how many claymores red ate the first half? I swore that was me playing FFA! LOL!

Message edited by Guzman - Wednesday, 16/February/2011, 10:31:51 PM

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 17/February/2011, 2:39:57 AM | Message # 252
Our Sexy Leader
Guz: My fucking bad! I fell asleep... (T_T) I literally didn't go anywhere cuz I wanted to play some RFoM w/ you. When I woke up I saw that you had logged off 40 minutes prior.

M16 DOGS Gameplay Montage

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 17/February/2011, 3:17:03 PM | Message # 253
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
Guz: My fucking bad! I fell asleep... (T_T) I literally didn't go anywhere cuz I wanted to play some RFoM w/ you. When I woke up I saw that you had logged off 40 minutes prior.

Ah. That's what happened huh? I got on, 2 hours later like I said, & waited for ~90Mins.. periodically checking to see if you responded, or Al got on. That never happened, so I left.

I didn't realize you were so goddamn old!
Kuz, Ban, props to you for treating your elders well, & befriending one.

No worries though buddy. ^_- I figured you'd show up soon, or that you would've messaged me before hand if something had come up.

Message edited by Guzman - Thursday, 17/February/2011, 3:19:38 PM

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 17/February/2011, 8:38:16 PM | Message # 254
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Guzman)
I didn't realize you were so goddamn old!

LOL. Yesterday was an exception to the norm. I woke up around 6am w/ DIARRHEA. Woah. I stayed up after that so when noon came around I was tired as balls...and off to sleep I went. Again, my bad. Truly, I would have messaged you if something else had come up. I definitely don't like wasting people's time.

Now, to the DIARRHEA...I'm not sure, but it might have had something to do with the massive amounts of Tobasco I used on my dinner. I might not be doing that ever again. (>_<)

M16 Commentary for Streets on Crisis
OH SH*T! HS! LMAO.

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 26/February/2011, 4:23:48 PM | Message # 255
Our Sexy Leader
TOO MUCH SKILL

Guz, I knew you'd notice the dope rust background! (^_-)b

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024