Main | Black Ops: [PERKS] - Page 4 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » Black Ops: [PERKS]
Black Ops: [PERKS]
KuzuDate: Monday, 08/November/2010, 11:43:54 PM | Message # 46
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
Ghost Pro:
since u have to destroy 30 enemy aircraft without killstreaks, this means u will need launchers. now, unless u want to (or CAN) destroy 30 of those badboys with the LAw or RPG while being shot at, or shoot bullets at a fast moving UAV, u will need the Strela stinger missiles. i believe its unlocked at lvl 30... which means say bye bye to ghost pro for a while...

duxy87Date: Friday, 12/November/2010, 8:37:21 AM | Message # 47
Major general
Group: Moderators
Kuz i took down all aircrafts using the LAW with ghost pro. They destroy spy planes with one shot, but takes 2 shots to destroy helicopters. And like i said, the helicopters aren't as powerful as MW2 and are easier to weave and dodge. Didn't take me that long to get ghost pro, but it was worth it in the end!!! But taking down spy planes are the best way to go

KuzuDate: Friday, 12/November/2010, 7:29:15 PM | Message # 48
The Clan Elder
good tips. thx. yah its pointless for me to post up stuff without having tried it in game.

GuzmanDate: Friday, 12/November/2010, 7:54:53 PM | Message # 49
Lieutenant general
Also, I believe the "LAW" Launcher is available near the get-go. I never bought it, & had it near the beginning.

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 14/November/2010, 10:21:32 PM | Message # 50
Our Sexy Leader
If you want to wreck shit with the SPAS (which now is crazy fast, like the old M1014 & maybe more so) I'd recommend going with LW/SoH/Mara. SoH gives that crazy fast reload that you'll need since the SPAS doesn't snipe anymore & you'll often need to use two/three rapid shots to get people at distance. Either way, fun & dumb! (^_-)b

KuzuDate: Monday, 15/November/2010, 2:12:52 AM | Message # 51
The Clan Elder
while ive been happy using hardline since the get-go, i havent been so pleased with the results from Pro. ive hardly received/changed anything (and ive been running SAM/CP/Sentry for 3 chances!) past Valkyrie rockets. I have 3 classes with it, and have only got 1 gunship, 1 chopper gunner, 1-2 blackbirds, a few napalms/rolling thunder/atk choppers. hardline in itself is effective and sexy (though hardly used it in mw2) but if pro is not great, i might give it up.

GuzmanDate: Monday, 15/November/2010, 9:21:15 PM | Message # 52
Lieutenant general
Quote (Kuzu)
while ive been happy using hardline since the get-go, i havent been so pleased with the results from Pro.

I haven't used it much, but I tend to quit if things aren't going my way. So if I get bad rolls I switch up to something else. *shrug*

KuzuDate: Monday, 15/November/2010, 10:22:40 PM | Message # 53
The Clan Elder
Quote (Guzman)

I haven't used it much, but I tend to quit if things aren't going my way. So if I get bad rolls I switch up to something else. *shrug*

I was about to switch it out. Dux convinced me to use the Dogs, and in my first or second game, i got those puppies unleashed! since i was on a roll, i didnt drop my CP until later, at which point i got a gunship on the natural drop... haha?! this is my 2nd actually. expect that game up by the weekend, with commentary.

AngDate: Friday, 14/January/2011, 6:44:54 PM | Message # 54
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Man, I can't express how much I love running with Lighweight Pro/Sleight of Hand Pro/Marathon Pro.

When I change it up, I only change the tier 2 perk to Warlord Pro. I have gotten used to where people normally put claymores up. When I see a spy plane, I take it out or I put a motion sensor and control a certain area while watching my back against people with Ghost.

My top three babies!

1. Enfield
2. Mp5k
3. AK47

I cannot use the FAMAS of AK74u to save my life. lol I don't know how other people think those are beast guns. >_<

KuzuDate: Friday, 14/January/2011, 7:54:21 PM | Message # 55
The Clan Elder
i like ur gun choices Ang.
enfield is a very dependable gun. since im prestiging, its the 1st auto-AR and sometimes i keep it equipped even when i have more options later.
mp5k for me, is not a good gun. i married it in COD4. i used it in mw2 even when everyone abandoned it. in BO, i just find the other guns more fun and accurate. i dunno. maybe it kicks too much for my taste.
ak47 is a great gun. period.

im basically anti-Famas. that thing is overused, and i just find it annoying.
i do use the ak74u cuz of the higher dmg and clip though.

ive gone back to using the FAL w/red dot. doesnt get me as big "rape games" as when i use silenced ARs, but this gun (and m14) are just so much fun for me. i dont even use turbo on my controller, cuz its fun to tap tap tap. it just feels like its causing dmg and it feels *real* to me, because of the sound maybe?

though, as i know DUX will agree, the silenced Galil is probably my go-to gun. it reminds me the closest of my beloved silenced TAR-21 from mw2.

duxy87Date: Saturday, 15/January/2011, 8:53:05 AM | Message # 56
Major general
I just realised that 5 out of my 6 classes have silencer equiped surprised

AngDate: Saturday, 15/January/2011, 6:44:12 PM | Message # 57
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Kuzu, as far as the Mp5k goes, that thing rapes with steady aim (everyone knows). I will play with it and put a video in my file share and tell you to check it out. As far as the kick goes, yes; it is insane....to an extent.

If I see someone from a long distance, I don't even bother with them. It is all about the close to medium range. Put rapid fire on that thing and it owns even more. Of course, you need Scavenger. I tend to strafe a lot with it a lot too while hip-firing.

A silencer on an Mp5k is nasty, in a bad way; the gun is useless.

I can't be like you Kuzu and red, I notice you guys use a lot of different guns and do well. I can't at all. I need my top three.

I am proud of this accomplishment:
I reached 6th prestige without buying Ghost and raised my K/D from 2.09 to 2.23. Oh yeah!

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » Black Ops: [PERKS]
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024