Sunday, 19/May/2024, 9:59:07 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!! - Page 13 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 08/December/2010, 6:41:45 PM | Message # 181
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Haha. I'll see what I can do. (^_-)b

KuzuDate: Sunday, 12/December/2010, 3:12:08 AM | Message # 182
The Clan Elder
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q18K5RYF
red. here is ur jungle match. tell me if there are any problems.

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 12/December/2010, 7:10:37 PM | Message # 183
Our Sexy Leader
Thanks a million, bro! I've just uploaded the vid here. For anyone that wants to know, it's a 30-1 Jungle FFA w/ the G11. (^_-)b

And some CTF Commentary!

P.S. It's hella dope that the screen shot YT picked for the G11 Jungle match was were I typed in the [BS!] chat "this game can lick my BALLS"! Hilarious!

banion7Date: Tuesday, 14/December/2010, 9:30:50 AM | Message # 184
Colonel
Group: Moderators
LOL guess these last vids answered my question bout the G11 - u get it to work ok...

I kinda like it too, but sometimes it feels like its shooting just sound or something...

Good vids by teh way.

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 14/December/2010, 7:38:48 PM | Message # 185
Our Sexy Leader
Thanks for watching, cabron! (^_-)b

Actually, I'm still not sold on the G11 or the M16. Burst-fire guns just don't seem to ever fit what I want to do or how I want to play. Sometimes they hit with one burst & are sexy. Sometimes they shoot chocolate. I don't get it & tbh, I'm pretty sure a fully automatic rifle of some sort would work better for me in almost all CQB situations.

Also, in case you didn't read the vid description, that game wad literally my first time using the gun. You'll notice how I'm kind of experimenting with the gun sometimes (hip-fire, rate of fire, etc.).

I've got my next vid edited & ready to go. I've only got to commentate over it. Woo-hoo!

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 15/December/2010, 4:11:34 AM | Message # 186
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
And some CTF Commentary!

LOL. I see why you mentioned it in particular. The impersonation was flattering, I guess, if a bit embarrassing?
& man am I a team player or what?

...I'm gonna go sell myself to Wings & Woody.

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 16/December/2010, 7:18:26 AM | Message # 187
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Guzman)
LOL. I see why you mentioned it in particular. The impersonation was flattering, I guess, if a bit embarrassing?
& man am I a team player or what?

...I'm gonna go sell myself to Wings & Woody.

LOLZ!

New Commentary 'CLINT EASTWOOD'

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 16/December/2010, 11:55:07 PM | Message # 188
Lieutenant general
Speaking of FFA stuff, I've been seeing more counter-spy users as of late. Kinda annoying. I guess I could use ghost + counter-spy myself. I'm not running a launcher in FFA.

banion7Date: Friday, 17/December/2010, 8:39:48 AM | Message # 189
Colonel
Me likes this latest FFA vid. cool

Cause it's just a guy having fun with the game, which is what it is, in the end... Maybe?

Keep em coming hombre

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 19/December/2010, 3:46:32 AM | Message # 190
Our Sexy Leader
Guz: Yeah, they've been doing that here in J-land too. Long live Counter-UAV (like lastnight when we were playing)? LOL.

ban: Thanks, dude. Glad you liked it. This shit's primarily for the homies, so it's cool if you guys like it!

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 21/December/2010, 4:57:04 AM | Message # 191
Lieutenant general
Geez. Where the FUCK is the 14 HS! game yet?
Ah, well, if you're saving it for "HD-Hysteria" I deem it OK. C-present for the squirrels!

Quote (redhamuSLA)
This shit's primarily for the homies, so it's cool if you guys like it!

Homies: They come first?

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 21/December/2010, 10:11:54 AM | Message # 192
Our Sexy Leader
Dec.21st Commentary!!!
...check the end of the vid for a special announcement.  (^_-)b

Guz: I went back and looked at the vid & there are 2 guys with yellow bar, iirc. I'm a bit hesitant to put it up. I also die 10 times. (>_<)

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 26/December/2010, 8:00:52 PM | Message # 193
Our Sexy Leader
Nuketown FFA Gameplay (30-2)

"Getting DOGS" in FFA Montage Pt.3 (Strong Language)

GuzmanDate: Monday, 27/December/2010, 8:11:44 PM | Message # 194
Lieutenant general
Hey red. First, sorry for taking so long w/ this. It's been done for a bit, but I've been a bit preoccupied. Still, not really an excuse. I was hoping to have it done by the time you were ready to post up HD vids.

Anyway, this is a very rudimentary version of it. Some of the steps can be somewhat tedious, so I wanted to be sure this is what you wanted before I gave it my all. You'll probably notice some flaws w/ it. In addition, I have some other questions.

Do you want a background of some sort? You could supply this yourself, esp if you wanna switch it up occasionally, like you've been doing. Though IDK if iMovie uses layers. Even some simple pattern may help it out.

Do you want text there @ all? I kinda had in mind having the text be worn down & dirty lookin, then having Mr. Hamster come in & revitalize it w/ his squeal. What's there now is a pseudo-placeholder. If you do want text in there, maybe you could select a font for use? You could even go from a rundown looking font that transforms/morphs into a more cutesy/vibrant font. I may have shown these before, but here they are again, if I haven't.

SimplytheBest
UrbanFont
GetFreeFonts
CoolText
dafont

Also, I'm still trying to find some suitable sound effects, so that hasn't been forgotten. I just didn't have much luck the other day. About the "foaming @ the mouth" deal, IDK if I can do that.
Lastly, if you have some intricacies you'd like changed, please say so. I don't mind doing stuff like that. (IE. Body assembles from the left, head from top, w/e) The entire thing is basically a placeholder; even the hamster I chose isn't final. Finding one that was a decent size, not watermarked, & in a good stance was a bit of a challenge.
Oh, & do you want a SD & HD version of it?

File

Message edited by Guzman - Monday, 27/December/2010, 8:36:41 PM

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 01/January/2011, 11:09:45 AM | Message # 195
Our Sexy Leader
I'm not ignoring this, man! I want fonts, but I haven't had a chance to check those sites out. I do, however, like your idea on the 'worn down' that gets revitalized with the squeal. (^_-)b

Also, I too have no idea if iMovie works with layers. It might be best to provide me with a file with all those options...from basic to most involved.

As for sound effects, how about just doing it myself? LOL.

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024