Monday, 18/March/2024, 10:19:43 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!! - Page 4 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
GuzmanDate: Monday, 24/May/2010, 0:25:53 AM | Message # 46
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
LOL. (I Didnt Wanna Break The Trend...) Is That What He Meant By Making A Cameo? I Especially Liked The Ripple & Clap To Close.

I Messed Around w/ Recording A Bit The Other Day. It Seemed Like Either Each Participating Person Records Themself, The Combine The Tracks Together. (No Idea How Well This Would Work)

Or

Like You Suggested Kuzu, To Have Another (Non-Participating) Person Record Everyone Else. This Is Probably The Preferred Method, But Isn't As Self-Sufficient.
A Single Person Could Probably Do Both (Record Himself & Others) But It Might Be Messier & More Difficult To Sync Later On.

IDK. I Can't Say I Know What I'm Doing Here. Either Way, I'm Willing To Help Out If You Guys Wanna Give It A Shot. I Could Attempt To Record Both (Or Whoever Wants To Participate) Of You & See How It Works Out.

Edit: But, Yeah, Everyone Connects To Skype & Someone Records w/ Audacity (Or YoGen? Never Tried It. Maybe Better?)

Message edited by Guzman - Monday, 24/May/2010, 1:48:41 AM

KuzuDate: Monday, 24/May/2010, 3:41:38 AM | Message # 47
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
guz/red:
here is how i understand the cheapo method.

both must have:
something to talk live: skype, ventrilo, yahoo/msn messenger, etc.
something to record your own voice: audacity, vegas, etc.
headphones (to block out the sound of the other's grainy skype voice)
mic (even a cheap pair of earbuds will make do. ghetto, but it works)

so, lets say its Guz + Red doing dual comm.
1. use skype to call each other
**simultaneously:
2(a). start/watch vid
2(b). start recording their own voice on audacity

when vid/comm is done, guz would send his saved audio file to red.
then red would (the same way ur already doing with ur own comm/effects) mix guz's voice, red's voice, and any other effects u want in it.

i suggest using the same program for recording, since u never know what file extension things get saved to or whats compatible. btw, will red's iMac make things harder? also, getting the vid/comm started and recorded at the same time is probably very important. it would probably cause alot of headache when syncing if one person was 2 seconds slower.

yogen is a voice mod. i use it to make me sound like 'soundwave' but i dont think i can record more than 1 min... sucks.

GuzmanDate: Monday, 24/May/2010, 5:05:50 AM | Message # 48
Lieutenant general
Righto. That's How Ive Got It As Well. I Don't Think red's Mac Will Cause Any Problems.. All Of Those Programs Work On Mac. Using Audacity To Record Then Exporting To MP3 Should Be Fine.

So, Use Audacity & Skype?

Have One Person Countdown To Start Recording w/ Audacity, Then Again To Play The Vid & Start The Commentary? I Dunno How Much Delay There Is. If It's Very Slight...

Anyway, Again, If You Guys Figure Out How You Wanna Do It, & Would Like Me To Try Recording It, We Can Give It A Go. Especially If Syncing n' Stuff Is A Prob. Someone "Listening In" May Work Out Better. *Shrug*

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 24/May/2010, 9:21:20 AM | Message # 49
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Guzman)
So, Use Audacity & Skype?

Yup. Looks like it. I'll PM my Skype name to you, Guz. I found you, Kuzu, so add me! (^_-)b

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 25/May/2010, 1:27:18 AM | Message # 50
Lieutenant general
I Did The Skype Test Call Thing & It Sounded Pretty Bad. Each Person Recording Themselves Is Probably The Best Option.

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 25/May/2010, 3:55:55 AM | Message # 51
The Clan Elder
skype is kinda sketchy sometimes. i call my parents a few times a month. sometimes its smooth. but other times the call drops, screen freezes, etc.

i think u guys should test record something.
ex: [duxy clip] small dialague to deal with syncing both audio files
red: hows it going
guest: good
red: do u like shotguns?
guest: yes i do
red: want some more?

anyways, here is another possibility to use with skype:
http://voipcallrecording.com/MP3_Skype_Recorder

duxy87Date: Tuesday, 25/May/2010, 6:31:19 AM | Message # 52
Major general
just saw the duxy clip... ur a pain! now i'm the laughing stock of the clan thanks to that. how about putting up the part where u got done by my claymore huh, then we'll sit back and laugh at you!!

LOL

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 25/May/2010, 2:01:43 PM | Message # 53
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (duxy87)
just saw the duxy clip... ur a pain! now i'm the laughing stock of the clan thanks to that. how about putting up the part where u got done by my claymore huh, then we'll sit back and laugh at you!!
LOL

Hey, at least I didn't put up the second time you came up for another silenced SPAS death. LOL! Maybe it'll teach you about coming into my FFA's, biotch. (^3^)-chu!

Everyone...what about gmail chat? I've only used it once with a buddy of mine in Vancouver, but it was pretty dope.

duxy87Date: Tuesday, 25/May/2010, 5:44:23 PM | Message # 54
Major general
i use skype. everyone PM me your details.

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 25/May/2010, 5:51:36 PM | Message # 55
Our Sexy Leader
PM sent to you, duxy.

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 26/May/2010, 4:36:28 AM | Message # 56
Lieutenant general
Quote (duxy87)

LOL

No Worries Dude! He's Done That To Everyone, At One Time or Another, On One Game Or Another. He Just Didn't Record It... (I Better Be More Careful From Now On....)

Should A Time Be Scheduled To Try All This "Recordy" Stuff Out?

Edit: Does The "Share Your Screen" Option Actually Share Your Desktop w/ Others? That's Kinda Neat I Guess.

Message edited by Guzman - Wednesday, 26/May/2010, 7:15:52 AM

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 27/May/2010, 3:25:41 AM | Message # 57
Our Sexy Leader
Scrapyard 30-2 (G18 Akimbo)

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 27/May/2010, 9:08:20 AM | Message # 58
Our Sexy Leader
Storm 30-6 Post-Prestige 8 Commentary w/ Guz (TAR Silenced)

KuzuDate: Thursday, 27/May/2010, 11:07:27 PM | Message # 59
The Clan Elder
cant wait to watch the dual comm!!

my headphones were $150 (>_<) (though, they DO sell for $250 on Amazon U.S., shrug)

not about the money, its about time. can probably only edit during my graveyard shift. i can imagine even one video taking hours. so if it cuts tremendoulsy into my 'gaming hours' i dunno if id get one.

however, now that my interest has been piqued (well, it has been piqued since i started watching the Youtube commentaries, and solidified when red finally got one and thinking of dual comms) i will look into it pronto.

Red:
- how long does it take to edit a non-cut 9-10min vid with title, effects, music?
- name/price range of yours? (seems to be medium quality, but that could be your ghetto 4' TV!)
- set up > USB plug in + install software only?
- how easy/hard is it to edit? comes with editing software? (ex: ur duxy slow mo, repeats, black/white)

hmm, with all this pique-ing going on, im bound to get one soon. ooh! i can throw down my "birthday card" ie, buying it for myself and saying "thats all i need." nice timing!

the one that keeps getting mentioned with solid reviews is Dazzle, yet it seems its only compatible with Pinnacle Studio software.

KuzuDate: Thursday, 27/May/2010, 11:30:45 PM | Message # 60
The Clan Elder
dual comm:
actually, that shit turned out about 10x better than i thought it would! i likee.
no syncing problems whatsoever. sounded very natural, though some of reds Ps and Ts hit the mic hard (need simple mic cover?).
overall, very impressed and very hard peepee.
what mics did u use? i only have vid camera w/mic, or ghetto $2 earbuds which are abso-crap.

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024