Wednesday, 24/April/2024, 2:45:47 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!! - Page 5 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 27/May/2010, 11:31:58 PM | Message # 61
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Quote (Kuzu)
Red:
- how long does it take to edit a non-cut 9-10min vid with title, effects, music?
Hmm...maybe 10-30 minutes. It depends on what kind of effects & how fast I can decide on the track.
- name/price range of yours? (seems to be medium quality, but that could be your ghetto 4' TV!)
Mine was just $100. It's the 'Dazzle for Mac'.
- set up > USB plug in + install software only?
Yup.
- how easy/hard is it to edit? comes with editing software? (ex: ur duxy slow mo, repeats, black/white)
For me, it's all quite easy. iMovie is super user-friendly & there are various online tutorials to help explain things to me. Dazzle didn't come with editing software. I don't know how things work in a PC environment anymore. (>_<)

GuzmanDate: Friday, 28/May/2010, 0:50:46 AM | Message # 62
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
Holy Shit That Was Hard To Watch. Or "Listen To" Rather. Wanna Guess What "Guzman21's" Most Used Phrase Was? Correct! "Right, Yeah." LOL. What A Nerd.

Though, I Did What I Said I'd Do. Help Figure Out How To Do A Dual Commentary... & That's Been Done.

I Would Like To Offer A Tip Though, For Anyone Who Does It. We Both Started Watching The Vid Together, But A Ways In My Player Started Dropping Frames. @ That Point I Had No Actual Idea Of Where red Was In The Vid, So I Couldn't Really Comment On Any In-Game Activites...

Anyways, Skype Has The "Share Screen" Option Which Just Shows The Contact Your Desktop. Which Was Useful For Orchestrating The Commentary. But Turn It Off Come Record Time; Twas Eating My CPU Up Like Mad. Wasn't An Issue For red, Whose Compy Isn't 100 Years Old.

Kuzu: Editing - Yeah, Like red Said, ~10-30 Mins. If You're Making A Super Montage & Editing All Over The Place, Months Possibly. Completely Depends On How Extensive You Get.

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 28/May/2010, 8:37:28 PM | Message # 63
Our Sexy Leader
Well, what did you fuckers think of the dual commentary? Good fun?

I'm readying another "Asshole on..." vid. It was SOOO close to being a flawless victory, but I fucked up once. (>_<) I moved cuz I knew people would be coming after me while my ChopGun was up & when I made my break for it I died. Shitballs! LOL.

KuzuDate: Saturday, 29/May/2010, 1:25:23 AM | Message # 64
The Clan Elder
i thought it was great. of course, if guz cant see the gameplay in real time, that is an issue. i thought the sound and syncing was great. there are a million things to talk about, so the content is up to timing/situation/preference.

i think for me, IF i get a cap card, i would do some commentaries kinda "story" style. make it suspenseful or funny or something to that effect. which would mean thinking of a script or whatever.

oh, and my problem now with getting a cap card is more complex. most of the cards are SD compatible only. and i am absolutely not willing to downgrade my TV resolution just to be able to record. so i have to look into which can play in HD, and record in SD, or HD to HD.

choices:
EasyCap (SD-SD) which now that i think about it, would have been best for reds tv? $10
Dazzle (SD-SD) though i see some using splitters to get HD play/ SD record? $60
BlitzBox HD. (play in HD, record in SD, maybe HD) $130
Hava Platinum HD (not sure of specs) $150
Avermedia HD PVR (HD-HD) excellent quality, internal card $85
Hauppage HD PVR (HD-HD) usb good quality $200
BlackMagic Intensity (HD-HD) high end, needs high spec PC, but internal card $200

ah, so confused now...
its not only the video (downgrading) that worries me, its also the audio... i want to keep my high quality sound. this is pissing me off.

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 29/May/2010, 4:52:46 PM | Message # 65
Lieutenant general
Quote (Kuzu)
i thought it was great. of course, if guz cant see the gameplay in real time, that is an issue. i thought the sound and syncing was great. there are a million things to talk about, so the content is up to timing/situation/preference.

I Think That Has Been Resolved. Im Pretty Sure The Screen Sharing In Skype Was The Culprit, So That Shouldnt Be An Issue Anymore.

Quote (Kuzu)
i think for me, IF i get a cap card, i would do some commentaries kinda "story" style. make it suspenseful or funny or something to that effect. which would mean thinking of a script or whatever.

How Do You Mean Exactly? Can You Give An Example?

With The Recording Stuff, Maybe You Should Go HD-SD. At Least Till You Know If You Like It Enough/Have Enough Time/Etc. & Depending On If Your PC Is Strong..
I Know w/ Certain Setups Plugging In The AV Cable Along w/ HDMI Or Component Is Possible, To Record Sound... I Think Anyway.

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 29/May/2010, 7:24:42 PM | Message # 66
Our Sexy Leader
"Asshole on Crash Part 2" Commentary (TAR Silenced & AA-12)

KuzuDate: Sunday, 30/May/2010, 11:34:52 PM | Message # 67
The Clan Elder
red-
sry to hijack ur page!
asshole 2: lots of claymore kills, ez pz. yah no places really to go after that. except i might have tried going to that tiny garage just across the street (north west). u can get on top of some boards 6 feet up, so ppl just run by u. anyways, nice shootin tex.

guz-
well i have alot of ideas floating around. TBO, i really enjoyed the vid i posted somewhere else from Dr.Disrespect. he would go around taunting the other players then make up some excuse as to why they killed him. like, trying to kill someone from upper floor, then failed, so he jumped down and died from the impact. then he would say "oh, i did that on purpose, i was trying to drop kick his head!". just funny stuff. i dont want to copy him exactly, but i might want to make a story or theme that ties into the gameplay.
ex: "Prison break" just out of prison, i feel the need to shank everyone i see (ie, knife vid)
"the noob collector", montage of noobs completely unaware as i walk easily behind them
"arnold!" quotes exclusively.
dunno, just fun things for ppl to laugh at but still watch seriously.

also, i have always wanted to use a vocoder to sound like Soundwave from transformers. to be able to make a vid with my voice all dope, would be my dream. so im playing around with Audacity, though its still rudimentary. would like to make it sound professional if possible.

and one last thing id like to do is make a song! (though that is unlikely) again using vocoder, plus looped beats.
song titles:
Hey Noob! / Shank you very much. / Squirrel Power /
i think that would be freaking awesome, so ima try to get a full program to record online (JamStudio or eJamming)
IF anyone is interested in this as well, i would love to post ur original song on a future KuzuRanger Production!

edit1: i got the full version of Sony Vegas Pro 9 for serious video editing. red, or anyone, if u want it, theres a torrent out there. (i can search which one; i think it was MiniNova or ISOHunt)

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 03/June/2010, 8:11:18 PM | Message # 68
Lieutenant general
My Goodness. Where's The Activity?

& Kuzu, You're Funny Dude! "I Dunno If I Wanna Get A Recorder...."

(1-2 Posts Later)

"So, I Got An HD Recorder, New PC + 4x2 TB HDDs, Got Vegas/After Effects/Photoshop, Watched/Read Tons Of Tutorials...."
"I Think I'm Ready To Go!"

Honestly Though, It's Admirable. When You Go For It, You Go Full Throttle.
I Can Offer Limited Info On Vegas, If You Ever Need A Rundown Or w/e.

Message edited by Guzman - Thursday, 03/June/2010, 8:12:09 PM

KuzuDate: Friday, 04/June/2010, 5:21:54 AM | Message # 69
The Clan Elder
omg thank goodness someone posted!
ty Guz! i was getting worried that i was stuck in some time vortex where no one could communicate or something.

i know, im a scrub. i say im wont do something, then i turn around and do it.
but yah ur right; when i decide to do something, i want to do it properly and i put all my energy into it.
i have my 10second-ish intro basically done, though not very fancy.

go make a song, guz! when im on the train listening to jamz, i keep thinking, "how could i make a decent beat?"

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 04/June/2010, 6:45:21 AM | Message # 70
Our Sexy Leader
Kuz: I'm looking forward to some vids, dude!

Speaking of which...

Dual Commentary w/ duxy!

banion7Date: Friday, 04/June/2010, 8:06:59 PM | Message # 71
Colonel
Liked the dual commentary - nice relaxed feel, and it was cool that you were both inthe game plus the commando tac insert faggot provided some entertainment too, if nothing else LOL.

I want in on a commentary too!

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 05/June/2010, 2:22:11 AM | Message # 72
Our Sexy Leader
Sugartune was in the vid too. He used to be a clanmate & is still a buddy. (^_-)b

And of course you can do a commentary, ban! (*^_^*)

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 05/June/2010, 11:18:42 AM | Message # 73
Our Sexy Leader
3 new vids! A run & gun, asshole & commentary each. Check 'em out.

Bailout 30-10 (Vector Silenced)

Asshole on Quarry 30-1 (FAMAS & PP2000 Silenced)

Commentary 28-9 (Vector Silenced)

KuzuDate: Saturday, 05/June/2010, 9:07:57 PM | Message # 74
The Clan Elder
dual comm w/dux:
i concur with ban; very nice atmosphere. just kinda shootin the shit but flows very well. and even on a 'mediocre' game by reds standards, it was very entertaining. sometimes its more fun to see some deaths here and there, to show what true run/gunin looks like.

when u mention how much the vector sucks, im not sure of ur reasons why. is it because u cant kill easily at range? but isnt that true of most SMGs, (uzi, mpk5, etc.). IMO i think the gun *could* rock, if they didnt make it the WEAKEST gun in the entire game. statistically, this is a fact. i believe it has the highest firing rates, but to 'balance' it, they made it the lowest dmg output. if they had just put the dmg on par with the other SMGs, i would use it more. but then again, ive all but stopped run/gunnin due to rage syndrome associated with lag.

oh, and i like the little changes uve made to vid openings/transitions. yes, ive noticed. i like the cube transition. and the mini-title bar at the bottom. works well for when u want to go straight to game footage. overall, i still love the dual comms best. plus, its listening to 2 friends, so that makes it cool. get in on that action ban!

KuzuDate: Saturday, 05/June/2010, 9:09:29 PM | Message # 75
The Clan Elder
why dont we just post up our Skype handles here. its not like strangers are coming to this site anyway...

KuzuRanger
abeardedsquirrel (red)
Guzman21

dux/ban and those who dont check the site often, post up ur name and add to the list. pls.

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » redhamuSLA's Sex Tapes HERE!!!
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024