[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS - Page 16 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
KuzuDate: Sunday, 06/February/2011, 10:19:01 PM | Message # 226
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
guz: true . COD games are based on exploitation (which in a way is why i like them). as u said, when u do well, u can crush ur opponents with ease. when u do poorly, u die from the stupidest things that u may have no control over. i can relate to that. but still, WE WANT TO SEE SOMETHING! u must have some games, against a good opponent, who u did well against and had a good game. come on!

guz2: forgot again!

red/anyone: not sure if u care, but i got another vid (9kill rolling thunder) that for whatever reason, got insane hits. looking at my hit stats, i got 4k then 9K views on the weekend, and my vid went up from about 5k to 20k total views.

i saw one comment that said "why does this shitty vid get #3 on u.go.com (or something)... blahblah complaint". i havent registered vids on other sites, so i have no idea how they got views like that? anyone have ideas?

anyways, again, i would recommend putting as much info, details, story in each vid description. that seems to be the only likely explanation for the mass hits.

GuzmanDate: Monday, 07/February/2011, 6:17:54 PM | Message # 227
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
I'll definitely put some stuff up sometime. IDK when, or what it'll be of, but someday.

Quote (Kuzu)
red/anyone: not sure if u care, but i got another vid (9kill rolling thunder) that for whatever reason, got insane hits. looking at my hit stats, i got 4k then 9K views on the weekend, and my vid went up from about 5k to 20k total views.

i saw one comment that said "why does this shitty vid get #3 on u.go.com (or something)... blahblah complaint". i havent registered vids on other sites, so i have no idea how they got views like that? anyone have ideas?

Huh, I don't know. I looked for the comment on the vid, but didn't see it. Maybe that site indexes YT vids or something..

Message edited by Guzman - Monday, 07/February/2011, 6:18:15 PM

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 08/February/2011, 8:10:32 PM | Message # 228
The Clan Elder
Quote (Guzman)
I looked for the comment on the vid, but didn't see it.

i deleted it since it was all trash talk, then i realized i should have looked at the URL. oops.

Dear A/V master Guzman
i had a very strange, and very frustrating experience last night. it started 2 days ago when i was playing KZ3 with red. i logged out of Kuzu. then immediately logged in with a diff account to test controller settings on KZ3. well the thing is, i suddenly had no sound. i kinda assumed it was a beta glitch, and since i only stayed online for 1minute, i didnt think anything of it at the time.

last night, i turned on my PS3 and again, no sound... now im worried. i checked the devices and the wires are all properly plugged in. whats worse, (as my backup: to play but no record capabilities) i tried changing my PS3 video output to HDMI, set my TV to the proper HDMI port, and no picture...! i have absolutely no clue what is going on. the sound (from digital optic; see picture) suddenly stopped working when i changed accounts to play KZ3, and persisted to the next day. as well, i can no longer use HDMI at all??? WTF .

this is my setup.

im wondering if u can shed any light on this bizarre behavior?

OH. i have another piece of info, which makes things even more frustrating. i tried fiddling with my PS3 audio settings and changed output to SCART/AV-MULTI. amazingly, i could then hear audio coming through my home theater/headphones (yet it wasnt dolby digital). how in the world was that possible, since the only cable i have running into my home theater system is the digital optical cable????

i really dont understand how im not getting audio from the digital optics, yet somehow non-dolby audio is passing through the digital optical cable. it may seem trivial, but if/when i want to record, im afraid that audio will not be recorded somehow, and that is not cool. also, even if it does record, i want digital sound, not 2-way stereo. AND why the hell doesnt my HDMI work at all now? (though im content with audio/video going through PVR/home theater for gaming, i still need HDMI from time to time for movies (full 1080p).

oh mighty AV king, can you help this poor fool?

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 1:09:20 AM | Message # 229
Lieutenant general
Yo, just letting you know I'm acknowledging this. I've hit my typing limit for now, so I'll get back to you soon.

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 3:33:10 PM | Message # 230
Lieutenant general
First, I'm hardly a master at this... I'll help how I can, but this is definitely the kinda thing where giving a definitive answer is difficult... >_<
Also, nice Pic! Very well done dude, very helpful! happy

Anyway, you've done the first step, making sure everything's still connected. Tedious, but it is the proper way to do it. If you auto-assume its something else, then discover it was actually just a loose cable, you'd wanna smack yourself.

So, for your HDMI setup, which is hopefully an easy fix... Did you re-enable the setting on your TV (HDMI) that you turned off so the PVR worked? I don't know if you remembered to do so.

Quote (Kuzu)
set my TV to the proper HDMI port, and no picture...!

This sounds like you did, but just laying out there in case you forgot. ...I hope you did forget.
If everything is as it should be, & still doesn't work, well, lets come back to it.

Quote (Kuzu)
OH. i have another piece of info, which makes things even more frustrating. i tried fiddling with my PS3 audio settings and changed output to SCART/AV-MULTI. amazingly, i could then hear audio coming through my home theater/headphones (yet it wasnt dolby digital). how in the world was that possible, since the only cable i have running into my home theater system is the digital optical cable????

Uh.. I don't know. I have a guess, but it would just be speculation.
This is what I recommend. Get the bare minimum & test diff connections to your TV, see if they are OK. Specifically, I'd remove the PVR from the equation, try hooking you PS3 to the TV directly via Component/D-Terminal, (If possible... IIRC your TV might only have D-Terminal input, & you only have PS3 Component cables. I don't remember your exact details.) & your 5.1 system to the PS3. See how/if it works.

If it does, & the HDMI fix works too, my first guess would be the PVR is at fault. It's very unlikely that your cables could be faulty, esp both at the same time.
If not.. Well, just check it out I guess.

Also, I'm sorry, I've prob asked this brefore, but can you give me your TV model please? It might be due for a firmware update. & w/ the PS3 getting firmware updates, some incompatibility may have been caused somewhere down the line. Who knows, but shit like this happens all the time. Generally try to keep everything that can be updated, up to date. If you give me your TV Model #, I can help locate it for you.

Message edited by Guzman - Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 3:37:50 PM

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 6:21:39 PM | Message # 231
Lieutenant general
This is essentially unrelated, but I though it was a helpful resource, very informative! You might like looking at it Kuzu, I dunno.

PlayStation 3 Secrets
PlayStation 4 Secrets

I guess details of PS4 have been leaking out..?

Message edited by Guzman - Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 6:22:33 PM

banion7Date: Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 6:56:20 PM | Message # 232
Colonel
huh? ... ps4??

Just bought a whitey slim last week cause my ps3 decided to shit itself... "Late 2011"? Is this for real?

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 7:48:40 PM | Message # 233
Lieutenant general
It's possible. It has been 5 years... Tech moves fast. >_<

Message edited by Guzman - Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 7:48:57 PM

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 10:55:50 PM | Message # 234
The Clan Elder
thx guz. turned on ps3, sound was fine last night! lol (didnt check the HDMI though).

nivasan6Date: Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 11:05:17 PM | Message # 235
Major general
Highly doubt late 2011 is even close for PS4. Remember that Sony does not release new consoles within five years. Regardless of tech moving fast, it would be inappropriate to release or even announce PS4 this year or next. 2013 is more realistic for an announcement especially with the 10 year plan Sony has been running since the PS1. PS2 is still going strong, 11 years and counting.

But, then again Sony is terrible for keeping secrets, so who knows.

The "NGP" looks amazing, did you see Killzone running on that? It looks phenomenal, and the Uncharted game looked nearly identical to Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 11:42:46 PM | Message # 236
Lieutenant general
Quote (Kuzu)
thx guz. turned on ps3, sound was fine last night! lol (didnt check the HDMI though).

Let's hope it stays that way, K?

Yeah, I know they say they're committed to a 10 year life-cycle, & as you say the PS2's still kickin'.

Though 'analysts' seem like they are putting a great importance on who gets out first next round... Who knows.

I'll say that I'm not ready to get a PS4, so I want this baby to stick around for some time longer!

I do know that I'm gonna change the thermal paste to Arctic Silver in my PS3, after reading the above links. I didn't think to do that!

Message edited by Guzman - Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 11:55:06 PM

nivasan6Date: Wednesday, 09/February/2011, 11:57:26 PM | Message # 237
Major general
I don't like analysts at all, lol. Most of the time they are wrong and they provide shady information too.

From what I've seen they do dedicate themselves to the 10 year cycle, they were close with the PS1. But, I don't know if that trend continues for their handhelds. The PSP is going for a little over 5 years now with the new one coming this year.

Even if they do release the PS4 before everyone releases their new console, is it going to be $1000, lol. I don't think anyone would buy it, I know I wouldn't shell out $1000 for it; hell I got my immaculate 94 Mercedes-Benz E320 for $2000, lol. To think that I could have gotten two PS4's with that money.

After thinking about it for awhile now, it would make sense for them to announce a PS4 because of key being open to the public. They're probably redesigning a new PSN too. But, I'm not looking forward to PS4 anytime soon. They still haven't showed the world what the PS3 is really capable off. Until they show us MAG 2 with 256+ players while having graphics similar to Killzone with none to minimal server lag I don't want to hear or see about PS4, lol. They have a lot going for them this year, especially with all the blockbusters coming out. I still can't believe that we see Killzone, Resistance and Uncharted in the same year!!

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 10/February/2011, 7:03:38 PM | Message # 238
Lieutenant general
BTW Kuzu, what happened w/ the VGA cable?

[[[EDIT: SORRY GUZ. i was trying to quote this part, and somehow deleted the first part of your conversation with Nivasan. SORRY!!!]]]]-Kuzu

nivasan6Date: Thursday, 10/February/2011, 7:20:25 PM | Message # 239
Major general
Never for "Pay to Play", what's the point? If Sony makes people pay to use their new service I may not buy the PS4. Hell PC is free and it's much better than any "Pay to Play" service. In my opinion, disregarding the fact I hate the Xbox, XBL is not that great. PSN does the same sort of things and is free. Not only that, but Plus members get free games, which I don't believe XBL does. Does XBL give subscribers free games? Sony gives me free games even though I'm not a Plus member. Steam gives out free games too, the best one they gave out was PORTAL.

I don't think cross game chat is really all that necessary. Why not play the same game as your friends? Wouldn't it really annoy people when you're talking to someone not playing the same game? I get annoyed when people are just blabbing to people on the phone, or next to them, or somewhere in their residence.

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 10/February/2011, 7:29:41 PM | Message # 240
Lieutenant general
Quote (nivasan6)
I don't think cross game chat is really all that necessary. Why not play the same game as your friends? Wouldn't it really annoy people when you're talking to someone not playing the same game? I get annoyed when people are just blabbing to people on the phone, or next to them, or somewhere in their residence.

Agreed. If the online was much more stable, I can see the argument, but yeah, I don't really want to talk to someone playing GT5 while I'm on R3 or w/e. So features like that are weak, to me.

Also, when did they give away Portal on Steam?!?

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024