[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS - Page 5 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
KuzuDate: Monday, 19/July/2010, 11:10:24 PM | Message # 61
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
er, instead of waiting the 1 second to hold the scope sight "steady", then proceed to aim by placing the crosshairs on the player, most ppl simply fire immediately. they drag the sights by strafing or using super sensitivity to move left/right, without actually waiting for the scope sights to be fully displayed. sure, its effective, like any other cheap tactic. i just dont like it, since i very much enjoy sniping as it was intended to be, ie, looking through a sniper scope. i actually found it very funny, and sad at the same time, that u felt u needed to apologize for NOT quick scoping. it should be the other way around, IMO.

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 20/July/2010, 4:31:34 AM | Message # 62
Our Sexy Leader
"Cheap" is defined as overpowered & extremely easy to do, IMO. Quick-scoping is NOT easy to do. How many people have you seen straight DOMINATE with it? Conversely, how many people have you seen dominate with OMA 40mm/RPG's? In my experience, the numbers are vastly different. If quick-scoping were so easy, people would be rocking that all day. Nubs would pick up the game & do damage with sniper kits. I, however, don't see that happening. I respect the best/dominate quick-scopers because if the time it took to master & the skill involved. I will never respect OMA/DC explosive abusing nubs & feel dirty when I do it unprovoked. They are worlds apart, IMHO.

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 20/July/2010, 7:58:35 PM | Message # 63
The Clan Elder
well, if u really want to break it down, heres another take on it:
how many times do u actually see the OMA noob toobers with a high KD, which would show how effectively they are killing vs. dying? usually, not often. most of the ppl who use it are noobs who want a quick kill, but dont mind if they are killed in return. this is often the case in GW games, where ppl just shoot them up and pray, but these guys dont end up winning the game. they just disrupt it for everyone else, as i know ur aware. sure, there are the occasional guys who obviously have skill, and also use it, which makes it doubly frustrating. but for the most part, its just the casual players who bust it out (in mass numbers) and abuse it.

quick scopers, on the other hand, i completely agree: it does take skill. but where they could be using that skill to kill as the game was programmed, instead they abuse the system. How many ppl have i seen dominate quick scoping? alot more than i see dominating with OMA, ill tell u that. the OMA noobs get quick kills, but also a shit load of deaths. the good quick scopers (and most who do it, are not bad at it...) usually have very few deaths, in my experience. so, in essence, they make it so that no one can ever hard-scope, as the game was intended to do, since that 1second delay will cost u ur life.

using a weapon/skill/perk and abusing it in ways it was not intended, is cheap IMO. does it take skill to quick scope? sure. was the game purposely made with hard scoping in mind? yes. why else did they make u hold run-button to steady ur shot? why did they include steadyaim pro to give u longer scoping time? while noob toobers are cheap, it is a fact that they are used in that effect in real life situations (ok, not the OMA part) but they are used to clear out bunkers and places with lots of bad guys. conversely, its unthinkable and ridiculous to consider that snipers in the real world are taking out enemies while: standing up, not holding their breath, strafing, and firing without even scoping in...

i know, there are many things about the game that are not realistic. but "quick scoping" is surely up there on the top of the list.

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 21/July/2010, 3:31:09 AM | Message # 64
Our Sexy Leader
Somehow I knew "dominate" was going to be major topic of your reply. I was just too lazy to change it. Let's change it now. How about "effective"?

Let's pit a team of quick-scopers, of all the various skill levels that populate random teams, versus a team kitted with OMA & explosives... Who do you think would have a better chance of winning? Hell, do the same with those class dictated teams versus a regular kitted one & who do you think would have a better chance of winning? Let's go even more micro. YOU kit up in those two loadouts & see which one you can do better with.

I still maintain that 'cheap' is defined by ease of use & effectiveness. Remember our games the other night against that Chinese team. (-"-; )

Also, how could something not be programmed into the game, yet still exist? If it is some kind of anamoly or something, why hasn't it been corrected? Why has it been present in multiple COD games? You mentioned that people didn't quick-scope in COD4, but I ran into quick-scopers all the time. (>_<) As to the reason they programmed steady aim & all of that into the game, it's probably because most players (casual gamers) probably would never put in the time nor have the skill required to become good at quick-scoping. However, they put/left in a feature that if you DID put in the time required...if you had the skill required...you would be rewarded for that effort.

For the record, I'm not saying it's not annoying to be killed by a quick-scoper. It's annoying to die at all! But I won't hate on a guy for doing it & the last thing I'll call it is 'cheap'. That just doesn't fit for something that obviously takes skill & time to become dominant with.

*iPhone, so some things are probably fucked up. Mi malo.

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 21/July/2010, 4:48:23 AM | Message # 65
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
*Big Brother Is Watching Closely From Afar. Caution is Advised.*

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 21/July/2010, 7:17:37 AM | Message # 66
Our Sexy Leader
Duuuude. I can't edit my text on the iPhone & for some reason my computer is flagging the site as 'dangerous'. (>_<)

Things like it should have been a question mark & not a period after the "Chinese team" sentence. I'm not trying to sound preachy at all. So, if I do at anytime, please assume I am not trying to & please understand the limitations I'm working with.

kk?

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 21/July/2010, 8:05:37 PM | Message # 67
The Clan Elder
i was gonna leave it at "we have a difference of opinion" but i have some time b4 work.

Quote (redhamuSLA)
Let's pit a team of quick-scopers, of all the various skill levels that populate random teams, versus a team kitted with OMA & explosives... Who do you think would have a better chance of winning?

favela (& small maps): OMA
fuel (& big maps): snipers

Quote (redhamuSLA)
YOU kit up in those two loadouts & see which one you can do better with.

not fair. im AM a noob, i have poor aim, i dont use 10 sensitivity. and ive used noob kits more than sniper kits.

Quote (redhamuSLA)
I still maintain that 'cheap' is defined by ease of use & effectiveness.

agree. but there are many other things that are cheap, which are not easy to do. hacking some computer code by yourself in order to make an aim-assist program is not easy to do, and i would argue takes enormous (computer) skills to achieve, yet obviously is very cheap to use in-game. finding out the glitches in maps, where a person can hide in a rock or get outside the map, is not always easy to do, yet obviously this is cheap to do. using a weapon in ways it was not intended is cheap.

Quote (redhamuSLA)
Also, how could something not be programmed into the game, yet still exist?

u already acknowledged it was unnatural. ppl will exploit a flaw as long as one exists. we agree that it takes skill, but u cant tell me that the standard for all war games is to purposely make sniper rifles be super effective by quick scoping? this is something i never saw in KZ2. ppl actually scoped in (the extra zoom modes were nice!). its something they wont fix now, since it doesnt annoy enough players, but surely you cant tell me they meant to enable quick scoping as the standard. why create a steady-breath system? they made it to make sniping realistic, and balanced...

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 21/July/2010, 8:05:50 PM | Message # 68
The Clan Elder
Quote (redhamuSLA)
You mentioned that people didn't quick-scope in COD4, but I ran into quick-scopers all the time.

i played the game when it came out, and for that year. hardly anyone quick-scoped. as i said, i did pretty well hard-scoping, which would not have been possible at all had quick scopers been around. u played the game what, 2yrs+ after it came out. ppl change.

Quote (redhamuSLA)
As to the reason they programmed steady aim & all of that into the game, it's probably because most players (casual gamers) probably would never put in the time nor have the skill required to become good at quick-scoping.

i mean, seriously... do u really think that? so quick scoping is for players who have skill? and everyone else using perks and holding breath are casual noobs, who practice until they can finally master sniping, and work their way to quick-scoping? come on...

we obviously arent going to convince the other to change views. which is fine. i dont like ppl exploiting things beyond their intended use, and profiting from it, whether or not skill is involved.

if a player can throw a grenade XX-Feet (ex: 100+feet) to the other end of the map, get an instant 5kill, does that take skill? yes. is that cheap? yes. were they intended to be thrown enormous distances, and could that happen in real life? no

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 21/July/2010, 9:19:14 PM | Message # 69
The Clan Elder
cont.

the whole purpose of the "hold-breath" feature was to make sure that sniping is realisitic and balanced.
it was created so that ppl would be forced to have an incredibly poor "shakey" shot in that first second
or two before the rifle was stabilized, as would happen in real life, making them wait in order to get an
accurate shot. but since players experimented, they learned that u can indeed bypass this waiting time
(going against the original purpose of sniping...) and in fact get an accurate shot by firing immediately,
before the rifle even begins to wobble. that, my friend, is a glitch. u can sugar coat it all u want, and
call it "skill" and "masterful shooting", but its a glitch, plain and simple. the game was not intended to
let players get accurate shots before steadying their breath/aim. we can say over and over how much
skill it takes, but in the end its still just expoiting a glitch. it may not be something every noob can do,
ill admit to that (though, i would argue that any average player can do it. take a look at the thousands
of quickscoping youtube vids.. most from 12-15yr olds who cant do anything else. does this necessarily
indicate (overall) skill? no, i dont think so. i think it indicates practicing with one style of gameplay.) but
using a glitch is cheap, even if its not a simple glitch.

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 21/July/2010, 10:01:51 PM | Message # 70
Our Sexy Leader
Well, I think it was good to have this discussion, Kuzu. It was interesting seeing this particular game mechanic from your eyes. Thanks for elaborating on the subject & such. (^_-)b I guess we'll just leave it at 'agree to disagree'? <3.

banion7Date: Thursday, 22/July/2010, 2:09:36 AM | Message # 71
Colonel
I dont know whats cheap and whats not but,

When sombody gets me with a DC explosive kit, OMA, Commando - any sort of knife actually, claymore, I go *Oh You Effing, MFing Son of a BITCH!!!* at least to some degree LOL... Ive never used OMA, and I dont even have DC Pro on my current prestige (stalled at 70, BTW lol) but when I kill guys with the above things I usually feel something like *HAHAHAHA! What a joke..* Not a whole lot of satisfaction there. Conversely, I still feel some degree of *YEAh!* whenever I get any kind of sniper hit.

I get shot by an assault rifle guy or sniped, I go *shit* and think about how he got me.

I get quickscoped, especially twice or more in one game by the same guy (aggressive, running and gunning guy), I go *SHIT* but at the same time, I feel respect for the guy being able to do that cause I know it&s hard.

KuzuDate: Thursday, 22/July/2010, 7:38:55 AM | Message # 72
The Clan Elder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcjTYBAAe_E
shorter dom using Macho Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvt8PxUlX5U
ctf with banion on fuel

banion7Date: Thursday, 22/July/2010, 10:00:31 AM | Message # 73
Colonel
LOL ohhh shizzle that CTF was like my 3rd or 4th time playing that mode ever and also the worst game in recent memory stat-wise ...

Speaking of stats, where my latest update be at, dude??

KuzuDate: Thursday, 22/July/2010, 7:56:15 PM | Message # 74
The Clan Elder
if it helps, i was never around when u died? lol so its not on tape.
dunno if u could tell, but im playing very erratic. (last night) i was rushing almost the whole night, with very limited success. negative games aplenty.

yah, i remembered the stats. but i purposely delayed doing it, in hopes that i would get a few good days to turn my own stats around. in fact, im doing the opposite: getting worse and worse. i would imagine ive dropped weekly stats to the same level as when i was starting, ala noob status. i r sad. ill post em up this weekend.

banion7Date: Thursday, 22/July/2010, 8:37:30 PM | Message # 75
Colonel
LOL oic.

Actually, I get the feeling my stats have been pretty good lately, AC130 almost every game, finishing at or near the top and not too many stupid deaths... That is, except when KuzuRanger is in the server...LOL.

Seems like you jinx me a little bit man - every time we are in the same server, I go negative and shit lol. What's up with that??

Like last nigh too, I was chugging along alright, even though playas were a bit tougher than usual the last few nights, then you show up and it went south quick... true story but I still luv u dude

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024