GuzmanDate: Saturday, 01/October/2011, 3:45:19 AM | Message # 77
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
Subway Promotion Details (US only)

Message edited by Guzman - Saturday, 01/October/2011, 3:46:25 AM

nivasan6Date: Saturday, 01/October/2011, 10:35:06 PM | Message # 78
Major general
Damn you Guz!!! You beat me to it! I knew I should have posted it on Thursday when I found out when it was going live, lol.

Jokes aside, this does interest me a lot even though I don't like Uncharted's multiplayer.

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 02/October/2011, 8:35:32 AM | Message # 79
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
So,...did you get it then, Guz? MP for a month, huh? Sounds delicious! Naturally, they aren't doing this promotion here in Japan. (>_<) Hopefully a guy over at 6thNation will be able to hook me up.

GuzmanDate: Sunday, 02/October/2011, 11:55:44 AM | Message # 80
Lieutenant general
Quote (nivasan6)
Damn you Guz!!! You beat me to it! I knew I should have posted it on Thursday when I found out when it was going live, lol.

You don't even like it! So I should be the one to post it!

Quote (redhamuSLA)
So,...did you get it then, Guz? MP for a month, huh? Sounds delicious! Naturally, they aren't doing this promotion here in Japan. (>_<) Hopefully a guy over at 6thNation will be able to hook me up.

Not yet, but I'll prob get it w/e the next opportunity arises!

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 02/October/2011, 11:01:44 PM | Message # 81
Our Sexy Leader
And...I'm in! (^_-)d

So, I only got a chance to play about an hour in-game & then had to get ready for work, but here's what I've observed already...

G-MAL & Para-9's rate of fire have gone down the shitter.

AK seems even less accurate & there's no Rapid Fire attribute.

Blind-fire auto-aim nerfed. Attribute available for that.

Perhaps less health in Hardcore than before. Need to play more to get a better feeling, though.

All in all, the game feels slower. That might have to do with playing a more paced shooter since the beta, however. Either way, I can't wait to get back home & play! I want to rape again. LOL. (^_-)d

nivasan6Date: Sunday, 02/October/2011, 11:22:08 PM | Message # 82
Major general
Quote (Guzman)
You don't even like it! So I should be the one to post it!

I may not like the competitive multiplayer, but I still like the Uncharted games. The Uncharted franchise is one of my favorites. I'll play the competitive multiplayer, but it won't be my go to game. I find it enjoyable in short bursts, but once I start playing it for a long period of time I get sick of it.

I think I may get the Subway deal just so I can play a "full" version of Uncharted 3.

red, if there is less health in Hardcore then that's a huge plus for me. After reading what you have to say about it, it's sparking my interest in the competitive multiplayer of Uncharted 3.

What do you mean by "Blind-fire auto-aim nerfed", there was auto-aim in this game via blind-fire? I never knew that. I always thought that when I got killed by certain guns mainly assault rifles it was because they had better aim than me. That very well could still be the case, but now that I know there was auto-aim I'm second guessing that. I'm usually good at aiming in third person shooters.

red, would you say that Uncharted 3 multiplayer is better than Uncharted 2 multiplayer? I really enjoyed Uncharted 2 the first month of it being released, but then people started ruining the game for me.

On a side note: yes, I'm not a fan of Uncharted's multiplayer, but I was hooked on Uncharted 2. I loved the beta from Uncharted 2 as well. It was only a month or so after the game was released that a few issues got to me. The main issues was the way the spawn system was set-up. It was too easy to base rape/camp in Uncharted 2, and people really started abusing that. There were some weird glitches, or so I thought they were, but it turned out that's how they want the game to be. I just never really partied up with anyone at the time because no one was really on, and I didn't have Guz on my friend's list back then, lol. I did join up with Alu and Guz a few times, but that was when I was calling it quits from Uncharted 2. I also have some killer vids from Uncharted 2, but never figured out how to upload them, lol. If anyone wants to see them let me know, and I'll try to upload them.

Message edited by nivasan6 - Monday, 03/October/2011, 1:23:17 AM

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 02/October/2011, 11:44:10 PM | Message # 83
Our Sexy Leader
I meant aim-assist.

nivasan6Date: Monday, 03/October/2011, 1:25:52 AM | Message # 84
Major general
Ah, okay makes sense. Even then I fail to see why aim-assist or auto-aim is "required" in games, more specifically console games.

I'm no Uncharted pro. Does this aim-assist help players in a way such that they gain an advantage? I know that actually aiming with L1 is the way to go, but I'm wondering if aim-assist in Uncharted have any advantages.

GuzmanDate: Monday, 03/October/2011, 1:45:37 AM | Message # 85
Lieutenant general
G-MAL change I can see.. It sounds like they might've made it like UC2 post patch. But the they fixed the PARA & AK during the Beta.. I'm skeptical of those changes.

Quote (nivasan6)
Ah, okay makes sense. Even then I fail to see why aim-assist or auto-aim is "required" in games, more specifically console games.

I'm no Uncharted pro. Does this aim-assist help players in a way such that they gain an advantage? I know that actually aiming with L1 is the way to go, but I'm wondering if aim-assist in Uncharted have any advantages.

Point blank blind-fire isn't what I'd even call aim-assist. It does everything for you. If you try to ADS against someone close (& who is getting closer) that is blind-firing, you will lose. So yeah, it does offer an advantage.

Quote (nivasan6)
I also have some killer vids from Uncharted 2, but never figured out how to upload them, lol. If anyone wants to see them let me know, and I'll try to upload them.

Do it!

Message edited by Guzman - Monday, 03/October/2011, 1:55:05 AM

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 03/October/2011, 2:06:05 AM | Message # 86
Our Sexy Leader
niva: Thanks for never watching ANY of my Uncharted 3 Beta vids. LOL.

Guz: Well, when you get it let me know what you think.

nivasan6Date: Monday, 03/October/2011, 12:28:42 PM | Message # 87
Major general
red, I did watch some of your videos, but I watched them without sound, lol. So, I guess you're technically correct in that watching it without sound is rendering it useless. But, I did watch them none the less.

Thanks for clearing that up Guz.

I'm probably going to get this sometime this week, preferably on the weekend.

GuzmanDate: Monday, 03/October/2011, 2:09:28 PM | Message # 88
Lieutenant general
Quote (nivasan6)
red, I did watch some of your videos, but I watched them without sound, lol. So, I guess you're technically correct in that watching it without sound is rendering it useless. But, I did watch them none the less.

Haha, that might've been more insulting!

Quote (nivasan6)
Thanks for clearing that up Guz.

Yeah, no problem!

nivasan6Date: Monday, 03/October/2011, 2:54:54 PM | Message # 89
Major general
Well, I had no choice because I had no sound card in my computer. I was getting a new one as my old one was "dead".

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 03/October/2011, 2:55:07 PM | Message # 90
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (nivasan6)

Well then, you should have seen the "auto-aim" blindfire...

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » Uncharted 3
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024