Just some new information regarding multiplayer:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011....etailed

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 09/October/2011, 10:56:49 AM | Message # 106
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
How To Become An Uncharted 3 Pro

Quote (Guzman)
He says: "I will."

BTW, noticed you had another hater on your UC3 sniper montage. Checked him to see if he had a montage of his own, & WOW that shit was bad, in every possible way. Editing, clips, non-direct feed. & everything he criticized about yours, he did. LOL.

My fave part is 2:42-3:15. The multi-color pumping action really took it over the top in the hilarious factor!

Yeah. The guy is a fucking idiot.

nivasan6Date: Sunday, 09/October/2011, 12:57:07 PM | Message # 107
Major general
Group: Moderators
Good posting of that video red. That guy actually speaks the truth.

I guess I won't be joining anyone in online games this year. I was going to play Uncharted 3 for awhile, but I don't think I will. I'll just save my time for Starhawk and Twisted Metal.

GuzmanDate: Sunday, 09/October/2011, 3:25:05 PM | Message # 108
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
How To Become An Uncharted 3 Pro

LOL.

I want the Beta back. Have I said that before? >_<

Message edited by Guzman - Sunday, 09/October/2011, 3:25:12 PM

GuzmanDate: Monday, 10/October/2011, 4:13:58 AM | Message # 109
Lieutenant general
GGs to Marsh & Alu. There was alot of that "not-aiming" stuff going on though....

Oh, & I actually tried sniping. While you 'can' do it, it just doesn't work too well. The way it is now feels like its solely reserved for stationary targets. Even then, it may or may not decide to award you w/ that headshot you clearly achieved. Cool.

Message edited by Guzman - Monday, 10/October/2011, 4:14:20 AM

AngDate: Monday, 10/October/2011, 9:25:37 AM | Message # 110
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Yeah, good games! It's fun to jump in the game with you guys again. happy

Just make like 200 accounts Guz, and complain at the ND forums to bring back how the game was in the beta.

GuzmanDate: Monday, 10/October/2011, 11:27:52 PM | Message # 111
Lieutenant general
Luckily, it seems the majority of people are requesting that they bring back the Beta mechanics. I'm gonna go on & complain too. It's all I can do. *shrug*

EDIT: Funny story. My bro was on Yemen, near the center of the map, (next to Hammer spawn) & there was a sniper in the far tower, so he chucked a nade up there. Then a BFer came up behind him, so he smoke bombed, & it put him in the tower, right next to the nade, killing him & the sniper. lol.

EDIT 2: Forgot to post this earlier, but look @ this part of red's sniping montage. It is also viewable @ 2:00. THAT is stopping power. It is not in the game.

Message edited by Guzman - Tuesday, 11/October/2011, 3:08:41 AM

AlucardDate: Tuesday, 11/October/2011, 2:36:22 PM | Message # 112
Colonel
Quote (Guzman)
There was alot of that "not-aiming" stuff going on though....

yeh gg's all around! ive been noticing a lot of kal 7? users just running around. i tried using it but that thing doesnt shoot straight! (>_<)

hope to see duxy join us soon!

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 12/October/2011, 4:56:34 AM | Message # 113
Lieutenant general
Al, I meant to say this in the chat earlier, but I missed to chance, so I'll tell ya now!

During one of our games last night on Chateau, I got beat down & you very quickly followed up & avenged me w/ a MAG HS! I spent a good couple of minutes giggling to myself... It was sick!

AlucardDate: Wednesday, 12/October/2011, 1:24:43 PM | Message # 114
Colonel
LOL i remember that moment. in think there were 2 or 3 baddies in there and they all scattered and my only option was to avenge you! i also dont like how the MAG is in the game. it was awesome in the beta. loved sniping people from across the map like in KZ2 happy

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 12/October/2011, 5:07:27 PM | Message # 115
Lieutenant general
Quote (Alucard)
i also dont like how the MAG is in the game. it was awesome in the beta. loved sniping people from across the map like in KZ2 happy

The few times Ive used it, it's kinda inaccurate now, yeah? Like the hit detection (well all guns now feel like that to me, TBH) is crap.

So, how does everyone feel? Was it different last night? While red was saying it did, I personally think it's easy to get caught up in that... One game your shots might be spot on, & another you cant hit anything, or w/e, then you say that the game changed. What I'm saying is that it's easy to do. I personally feel like its changed slightly many times, but looking at it realistically I probably just lucked out that game or vice-versa.

To be clear though, I'm not necessarily saying it 'didnt' change either. I dunno, Just my thoughts.

Also, only addition I like is the HS! chime you now hear. Coupled w/ the old school Dragon... Yeah!

Message edited by Guzman - Wednesday, 12/October/2011, 5:10:20 PM

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 13/October/2011, 2:47:14 AM | Message # 116
Lieutenant general
We lost Marsh.

Al sounds like he might've had enough too.

>_<

Message edited by Guzman - Thursday, 13/October/2011, 2:47:36 AM

AlucardDate: Thursday, 13/October/2011, 10:32:20 AM | Message # 117
Colonel
lol i was getting this but now im back on the fence. i can say i can get it for the campaign but i also said that for r3 and passed either way so thats no guarantee. are you getting it for sure, guz?

GuzmanDate: Friday, 14/October/2011, 0:33:42 AM | Message # 118
Lieutenant general
I guess yeah. Very divided on it.. Don't like what they've done to it, but on the flip-side it can be fun & there's just nothing else around. Plus bro definitely wants it.

BTW, red, you'll post up here when you've got a new vid on PixelEnemy right? I'm not subscribing to them.

Message edited by Guzman - Friday, 14/October/2011, 0:45:08 AM

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 14/October/2011, 2:48:11 AM | Message # 119
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
I'm most likely getting this game.

1. I want to play something with you guys. It's been too long.
2. Guz & bro definitely aren't getting MW3, right? Plus, playing that on less than 4-bar while everyone else IS just sucks. When the June beta was running, I felt I could usually overcome the lag.
3. Naughty Dog CAN make good MP games (eg. UC2 pre-patch & the June beta). I'm willing to gamble on them.
4. However frustrating the game is at this point, there are moments of brilliance & I can have fun during them. They just seem to be fewer & farther between than what I experienced in the June beta. (>_<)

Guz: Gyeah, I'd link it up here. (^_-)d Oh & just had a pretty frustrating night on this game. LOL.

GuzmanDate: Friday, 14/October/2011, 1:04:57 PM | Message # 120
Lieutenant general
No MW3.

Quote (redhamuSLA)
Oh & just had a pretty frustrating night on this game. LOL.

You wanna talk about it, Buddieee?

Message edited by Guzman - Friday, 14/October/2011, 1:05:12 PM

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Others » Uncharted 3
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024