Friday, 19/April/2024, 1:49:46 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 10 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
KuzuDate: Wednesday, 30/September/2009, 11:35:49 PM | Message # 1
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
ill leave the reviews up to you guys, since im not going to research this game to great depths (thus enticing me to get the game...).

i do want to point out this fact though. from the recent official MW2 vid, they show some of the Kill Streaks available. there are 15 possibilities.

now, that may seem like a cool thing, but in fact what it does is makes the game similar to BBC2. for those who complain that BBC2 and all the vehicles give unfair advantages, the exact same thing (or worse) will happen in MW2.

in COD4, there were 3 kill streak unlockables (2 if u dont count the UAV, a radar scan). now there will be 15. this means there will be tons of bombs bursting, helicopter guns blasting, planes screaching overhead, and who knows what else.

earning a UAV in COD4 for a 3kill streak (for a good player) just about ensured an air strike (5kill streak). if ur not a dumb dumb, and use some tactical planning, u would get a few more kills, thus getting the 7kill streak Helicopter support. with this chopper, it lasts several minutes and could give u another handful of kills depending on the game mode or audacity of the enemy.

MW2 is going to be a complete kill-fest. it was already very easy to kill ppl in COD4, and easy to get kill streaks and therefore bonus attacks. having even more options for killing ppl by super-powered auxiliary machines just seems like too much.

------------post edit------------------
wow. i was spot on with my preview of the game!! fo' real tho'!

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 02/May/2010, 11:18:59 AM | Message # 136
Our Sexy Leader
Thx, duders. If anything, these vids will be for [BS!] entertainment. I don't really care about impressing people.

ban: Good shit on the Mastery. It might have been frustrating, but fun in the end, right?

Kuzu: M9 with Stopping Power is a BEAST. Me likey for realz. Glad you liked what I put up.

duxy: I'd like to know your secrets! If you have a Mac, I use the "Dazzle for Mac". If not, get something else, you fuck. LOL.

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 03/May/2010, 1:50:33 AM | Message # 137
Our Sexy Leader
Also, any requests for vids? Weapons, equipment or anything?

I'll be putting up some full FFA's too.

duxy87Date: Monday, 03/May/2010, 5:44:42 AM | Message # 138
Major general
Group: Moderators
Red i would like to see a montage of you sticking semtex on enemies whilst they're unaware. I do this quite often and i can tell you its hilarious! You will need to be stealthy but if you're looking for entertainment value, then i garuntee everyone will get a good laugh biggrin

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 03/May/2010, 7:17:04 AM | Message # 139
Our Sexy Leader
dux: Roger that! I'll see what I can do.

I've made a thread in the 'user-generated' forum on this site for my vids. 2nd one is up! Check it out.

KuzuDate: Thursday, 06/May/2010, 11:41:07 PM | Message # 140
The Clan Elder
this vid is pretty dope as far as commentary and originality.

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 11/May/2010, 10:33:12 AM | Message # 141
Our Sexy Leader
LOL. Some funny shit.

banion7Date: Tuesday, 11/May/2010, 11:35:31 PM | Message # 142
Colonel
Well, looks like my little experiment might have paid off a bit...

Switched my killstreaks to Pred Harrier Pavelow after my stint with UAV, Counter Pred - the point was to get confident getting to 5 every game at least - and since I was doing that fairly cosistently, now I am focusing on killing more with killstreaks. Got at least 1 Pavelow almost every game last night, and reached my little goal of a 3000 spread between kills and deaths. Punched my killstreak record out to 30 as well, that was on Highrise with SOH, SP and Ninja and an M16 Red Dot. Completely unloaded al my ammo on M16 and AA12 by the end of that LOL! Dumb death at the end when I decided I wanted to snipe next with a Barratt that I picked up. 61 kills that game is also my record for one game.

So, the roller coaster continues - hope things are finally on the up and up for a spell.

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 11/May/2010, 11:41:58 PM | Message # 143
Our Sexy Leader
Duuuude! Good shit, man!

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 18/May/2010, 4:23:38 AM | Message # 144
Our Sexy Leader
Going for 300 stun kills this Prestige. I need 67 more before I enter the next Prestige. MP5K 250 headshots, 1000 PP2000 kills, 500 Pavelow kills & 2500 TAR kills are all prepped for the next Prestige. (^_-)b

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 18/May/2010, 8:00:26 PM | Message # 145
The Clan Elder
Quote (banion7)
Well, looks like my little experiment might have paid off a bit...

didnt see this post. good stuff maynard (dont know where that name came from! lol?)
i agree with ur logic. while its definitely nice having UAV, its definitely worthwhile to have 5 7 9 streak. like u said, its something to aim for each time. i had been using the 579 for a long time, but i bumped it up to 5 7 11. and shit has been paying dividends for me lately. muahah. although sometimes my chopgun gets taken out really quicklly, sometimes it will blast 'em for 10+. and that is just bliss!

even though i usually only kill 1 dude with predator, i just think the 5-mark is the perfect fit. getting 3 kills, i dont really feel like ive earned a streak. and while the UAV is great, there is a good chance that other teammates will use that streak anyway, so i can just leach off them. hehe i love it when the KS icon pops up, its a reminder that im doing something right. these kill streaks are quite cheap when u pile them on top of each other, but they are oh so fun.

though i wouldnt call it the ultimate 2ndary, i have been having a LOT of fun using my current one:
silenced striker. range is shit, and its not as quick as the aa12, but it has been working for me, and thats what matters. shit reminds me of "No country for old men". i just love the sound of the shotty-silencer. put put put put

AlucardDate: Wednesday, 19/May/2010, 8:12:56 PM | Message # 146
Colonel
Quote (Kuzu)
shit reminds me of "No country for old men". i just love the sound of the shotty-silencer. put put put put

great fucking movie! i prefer the silenced shots from the spas and m1014 happy

my main killstreak are set as 4(care package) 7 11

Message edited by Alucard - Wednesday, 19/May/2010, 8:14:33 PM

AngDate: Wednesday, 16/June/2010, 10:09:03 PM | Message # 147
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Hey, I have been trying to practice some more on the game, but when I try to play FFAs, my shit gets slowed down and can barely find games. I don't even have other devices that use Internet on. It pisses me off, because I wouldn't mind getting some more games with you guys.

Been playing RDR, but I recently found out that Rockstar is having server problems, I thought it was peoples' connections, but nope. It makes it harder to play with people from other countries, so me and Dux have problems finding games.

I heard Scuba plays MW2! Does she on a regular basis?

KuzuDate: Thursday, 24/June/2010, 11:32:52 PM | Message # 148
The Clan Elder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EIMO2FtzFI&feature=popt00us12

this is just a fucking SICK video... makes wings look like an amateur.

duxy87Date: Saturday, 26/June/2010, 3:07:58 AM | Message # 149
Major general
Hey kuz i just saw that vid and i'm liek whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I thought i was alright with the SPAS too but now i know where the benchmark is haha. And how so many AC130 kills??? Thats when GW has it's benefits.. Pure rape

KuzuDate: Saturday, 26/June/2010, 1:25:40 PM | Message # 150
The Clan Elder
up until 2 days ago, i had 30 kills with the spas. now i have 350 i think. lol that vid inspired me!!
been playing alot with marathon + spas. im hit or miss, but its pure fun!

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024