Friday, 19/April/2024, 7:15:59 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | AWESOME! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » AWESOME! (Post up your best whatever!)
AWESOME!
redhamuSLADate: Friday, 06/November/2009, 9:08:04 AM | Message # 1
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
COD4

Backlot FFA. Load-out: 3x Stun nade + Juggernaut + Dead Silence. I've got my trusty W1200 in my hand & am looking for my 25th headshot, for the Digital Camo. Spawn in the back by the garages. I think I hear a wabbit! Guy heads into one of the garage's car entrances, I toss a stun nade, sprint through the door. Guy's got his hand over his face, all in slow-mo & shit. I take my time...get close...line it up real neat...BOOM! Headshot! Cue Accomplishment Music! I'm siiiick!!!! LOL.

duxy87Date: Friday, 06/November/2009, 2:06:06 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Moderators
bang bang

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 06/November/2009, 6:54:25 PM | Message # 3
Our Sexy Leader
BANG BANG!!! moder

AlucardDate: Friday, 06/November/2009, 7:43:27 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
5 consecutive head shots with 2 burst shots from the m16 on bloc. i was going for the golden ak at this time and needed headshots. Sugartune was there to witness it(miss that guy.... * sniffles *)

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 06/November/2009, 8:23:12 PM | Message # 5
Our Sexy Leader
Nice! Btw, you should try to get that guy over here. I miss him too! cry

banion7Date: Sunday, 08/November/2009, 2:48:18 AM | Message # 6
Colonel
Stun grenade to self to real grenade suicide in second story corner house room on Backlot. Was epic.

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 08/November/2009, 4:49:25 AM | Message # 7
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (banion7)
Stun grenade to self to real grenade suicide in second story corner house room on Backlot. Was epic.

LOL! That sounds AWESOME. crazy

KuzuDate: Sunday, 08/November/2009, 9:44:51 PM | Message # 8
The Clan Elder
i cant remember anything specific, but i just loved rolling with my trusty red-dot M16, stopping power, bandolier and taking out dudes from across the map. that weapon was so freakin schweet. there were plenty of times when i got headshots from across the map, acting as a counter-sniper. so damn accurate. love that gun.

and for the times when i had to go in close, my favorite gun by far was the MP5. decent accuracy, decent rate of fire. packed a nice little punch. (having this as a pickup to accompany my M16 was just lethal).

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 09/November/2009, 7:58:19 AM | Message # 9
Our Sexy Leader
Dude. The Silenced MP5 is such an HS beast. I love it.

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 17/November/2009, 7:50:55 PM | Message # 10
Our Sexy Leader
MW2

Scrapyard FFA. Side building with crates. Some guys crouch camping the opening. I toss a stun nade, sprint & pull out the shotty. As I'm sprinting towards him I see him go prone...in open view. LOL! So, I sprint up the body, put the barrel of my AA12 directly in the guy's face & pull the trigger. YES!!! Thanks for the awesome kill, nubber. (^_-)b

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 17/November/2009, 10:22:47 PM | Message # 11
The Clan Elder
i suck royally at this game, so ill post up my best Death!

was partying with dux, and tried to add Ock and Giggs. they got on the other team, and were utterly destroying us. (thanks a-holes.) i think i went 10-19...

anyway, was chasing a dude through a building in stealth mode. when i go through the door, i get hit by something sharp. Ock made this unbelievable throw with his knife, right in my jugular. 1 hit death.

i think that may be the only time ive died from a throwing knife so far. are they useful for stealth classes i wonder?

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 18/November/2009, 8:21:20 AM | Message # 12
Our Sexy Leader
LOL! That's a pretty dope death, dude. I've got a really awesome one as well. Highrise FFA. In the middle of a shoot out, dude lobs a Semtex & it sticks to me. I start sprinting in the opposite direction down a corridor & that's all she wrote. The best part, however, was when I watched the death cam reply. It was actually AWESOME! The fucking Semtex landed directly on the top of my head! I looked like some kind of crazy TellyTubby with a red blinking bun or some shit before blowing up. I was LOLing for real. Nice catch, red!

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 20/November/2009, 2:13:50 AM | Message # 13
Our Sexy Leader
I sent a message to a guy using <3-beat sensor "<3-beat = fag" or something like that & he tried to talk shit back. It went back and forth for a bit. swear Let it be known that he was an ultra-scrub as he even equipped Last Stand. He won a Terminal FFA, but I was still 4.0 kdr. It was just that our server had some huge nubs that were going 8-27 or something stupid like that. You know, the video store mess. Fucking dumb. Anyways, he won that one & proceeded to talk shit like it mattered. The next game I went 30-2 on Rust. Next 30-4 on Afghan. The last before I left the server was 30-8 or something on Favela trying to get my ACOG kills.

The awesome kill:

Final kill on Favela. He comes up a set of stairs & I gun him down about half way up with my MP5. Last Stand starts as I duck back into the door, switch to my double-barrel Ranger & jump down around back. I sprint to the staircase opening at the bottom & he still hasn't given up on the LS. Double-barrel to the back of the head! The replay for everyone to see (as it was the last kill) shows me jumping down, switching to my Ranger & then a slow-mo shotty to the back of his head. Yes!!! I was LOLing IRL. He didn't have anything else to say.

banion7Date: Friday, 20/November/2009, 7:04:32 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
That is so epic! You really need to get a cap card going for that stuff!!

I had an ok kill on Afgan of all places, some guy was sniping up inside the rocks or something on the cliff facing the middle open area where that busted up plane fuselage is. I knew he was there becasue suprise surprise, he klled me from there once, maybe twice.. Not sure how he got up there cause he was up way high, I hink by a bush or something.

Went looking for him but I teetered off the cliff and maybe/kinda went bouncing off the rocks but he'd moved I htink cause Ithought he was higher so anyway I accidentally knifed as I was falling and he must have been too but he got knifed - all happened so quick but that's how Iremember it - but I think it probably looked pretty funny from the kill cam, hope it looked more... intentional. I think I ended up winning that round though, one of my few moments of glory so far in this game.

Added (20/November/2009, 7:04:32 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Had a good night last night on everything except rust, actually finished last in one game *groan* despite all the testing w/ Red on that exact map beforehand... Awful, awful 40mm scrubs and horrible spawns on that map sometimes..

Actually won 2, maybe 3 ffa's on Scrapyard and Highrise, which is much better than my average for one sitting.

Discovered the FAMAS is awesome, it worked well for me especially on Estate and Scrapyard, even without any sight.

I had quite a few ninja haul up from behind switching to shotty and casual point blank blast to back of head kills - those are the most fun for me now, that is all LOL.

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 21/November/2009, 5:02:10 AM | Message # 15
Our Sexy Leader
You are becoming stronger, my young padawan learner!

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » AWESOME! (Post up your best whatever!)
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024